Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I know it's about the $$$ but I also wonder if it's for the subs, too. They seem to celebrate anytime they hit another k of subs more. Gotta get to that gold play button.
Josh is a one trick pony. His only goal is to increase his earnings.

I'm sure Josh would be bragging about it as he did before, but only idiots do it for the award. Subscribers are bought so frequently by channels, and non-active viewers forget to unsubscribe so that it means nothing. Didn't Josh make Jenna buy her own copy of the play button for when they reached 100K?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
give kids the world event feels like Jerry Lewis telethon and all need their ego stroked about their talent . Go live in the parks and donate it rather than create costs for Give kids the world banquet.

• Haha
I think she did just fine doing the Christmas party on Thursday and wish Josh had more concerts to go to. But the viewers need to donate for some AirTags for the parents so Jenna can find them. :LOL:

I have new people from time to time at work and I just purposely let them do something they haven't before on their own, and walk away after giving an initial instruction of what to do b/c I know the only way to learn is to make mistakes.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Mom Nelson looks miserable. She's sitting to the side, arms around herself, shivering. Jenna's next to her, sipping what looks like hot cocoa, not doing anything to keep her mom warm. Josh is oblivious, just laughing at the superchats he's pulling in, even talked over someone's nice happy birthday song, making a joke out of it being from "channel 4". (Other streamers would have filmed it without commentary and then offered a card or button so the family could find it, adding another viewer to the channel and helping to make memories for the family.)
---
Sounds like that Sunshine and Chomps folk, although this is a sanitation (assuming recycling and trash) company whereas Chomps owns a cleaning service in NH.

bellevueloungers

something nice: josh plays the sax well. and whoever is playing the trumpet is really good. cory looks like he’s doing karaoke at church camp. his singing is getting worse as he goes but it’s a good cause so croak on, cory.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
No Tragic Tuesday from Josh?
Odds that he streams a Whack-a-doodle Wednesday?
He said he and the fam were going to Gaylord Palms Ice today. So he wouldn't be streaming. Well, maybe he would. Depending on what time they get home. Maybe he'd still sneak in a stream. "Or maybe I just need to stay home." ☹ Sounds like staying home won. Lucky us. #winning

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Walking down the stairs after the fireworks, Jenna says to the chat, "if you want something read out loud, don't post it until after we get down the stairs." So don't line up to meet them, and don't talk to them in the chat. Got it.
What the hell does that mean? Is she under the impression that everything posted in chat is meant for her? Thousands of people there watching and they can't hold a conversation without her?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Josh was just talking about main street moments who are in the chat. Is that the podcast with those 2 people who are really into the disney vloggers?

Just realized I've heard him say their name pretty often during streams.
🤷‍♀️ I know who you're talking about, but the names don't stick with me unless I watch them more often than once a year.

If it's that couple, they read here quite often and use what's said as fuel on their shows. I'm sure they're regular posters here.

• Wow

Cocobean9

VIP Member
Is this one of Josh’s channels? I feel like he’s behind it but I can’t find any information on who owns it. I don’t want to subscribe and listen if Josh is involved

Attachments

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
So rude! It’s usually hard to find a table at Caseys, especially at peak lunchtime…heaven forbid he hold his phone and let guests who actually bought food use the table… 🙃
Not only was it peak lunchtime, it was Thanksgiving week and the parks were packed!

Jas5q

How much did he spend in total? It depends on: which ticket he bought.
Did Liam get to slide down the snow mountain, that may be a separate charge.
Did Liam get to do the scavenger hunt?
Did they stop to eat?
Is parking included? I read something about it being a separate charge of $35?
He mentioned on a stream they did 'everything' since she loves the event so much.

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
I saw a nice, friendly couple say hi to him when he was standing in front of the Main Street train station waiting for the parade. He, of course, busted into a big monologue on why he was standing there. When they started to respond, he immediately turned his back on them mid-sentence and flounced off so he could go join Jenna upstairs in the station. He definitely thought he was some sort of big deal when the cast member removed the rope for him. But he's truly just a big douche.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I'm sure that campsite and golf cart are paid for by the stans through all his pay pals and superchats. He's not putting any money out of his pocket for Disney expenses.