Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jas5q

Josh was just talking about main street moments who are in the chat. Is that the podcast with those 2 people who are really into the disney vloggers?

Just realized I've heard him say their name pretty often during streams.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Jas5q

Some guy just came up & told them he didn't like it when they shopped & josh told him it was rude to walk up to someone & say that. Glad he stood up for his sister.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
So did Josh say anything else about the incident? I’m trying to detox from that shitshow.

Jas5q

Some guy just came up & told them he didn't like it when they shopped & josh told him it was rude to walk up to someone & say that. Glad he stood up for his sister.
And now the superchats are a flowinggggg

• Angry

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Seriously. Josh is the one guy. How blind are they that they don’t see that he is the common denominator in all these situations? Brainwashed fools.
It's not just Josh causing issues though. There's another guy who parks who's been known for telling dirty jokes around families and causing problems. He's then turned the situation on the family. He's considerably worse than josh.

Disney needs to charge a substantial streaming licensing fee to these folk and then if they don't behave a certain way revoke that license. Not saying they should be employees, just have normal level expectation of consideration to keep.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Jas5q

I noticed he was on and didn't see too many people watching (around 1k, same as Ron, who is at Jollywood). I'm pretty sure he said there wouldn't be a stream tonight, but I guess he couldn't help himself. The superchats are calling.
According to what he was saying, he was at a retro gaming convention in town that day & by the time that he would have gotten home, the kid would be in bed & he didn't want to get him excited, so he did a stream instead of going home. (He mentioned the retro gaming thing atleast 3x in the maybe 35 mins I had it on- gotta push that aspect of things).

He also said it was his wife's bday today (or maybe this week) & that he's off work all week because that's their Thanksgiving break.

• Wow

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
As it should be. If he were actually putting money into the channel and spending it for content, it wouldn’t be as sleazy. Even if you are not a Molly fan, she seems to be spending the money she generates on content. They go on lots of trips ( yes, many redundant ones). Josh just expects his viewers to fund his boring life. I don’t consider the $200 he paid for the campsite and cart a big expense.

It’s weird on the timing of that membership launch. Josh’s favorite donations are PayPals because 100% goes immediately into his pocket. The next stream after his Tuesday Telethon, he launches the memberships for $5 minimum. YouTube takes their 30%, which he hates. He says their YouTube representatives suggested it. I really think they saw the scam he was running by “suggesting” PayPal. I guess there is no rule against using PayPal on YouTube...yet. Maybe that will be coming down in the future. I watch live Youtube streams from people not in the Disney genre. I never see them using PayPal. Seems to be a Disney streamer thing.
Paypal is known as the older person thing. Younger folk as well as Gamers/Twitch seem to favor venmo and subscriptions.

Theory: Those with the money and lack of control to toss money at these grifters are older.
Also, too many of the younger adults are being financially locked out from Disney. With Disney pricing these days it seems the younger generation is being excluded more and more, especially if they have a family and new mortgage to deal with. This reduction in children doesn't seem to make the parks any quieter though, maybe because those children who are attending are spoiled and constantly screeching for mickey bars at the top of their lungs. 🤣

(Yes, that last bit is a dig at Park Pass TV - kid is adorable but at just 2 she's becoming so spoiled as the parents use her to relive what they wished they'd had as kids. Not the child's fault.)

Last edited:

DoreenP

Our family actually watched a good portion of this stream. First time in a long time. She almost had a panic attack when she couldn’t find mom over by cosmic rays. I’m like, girl, you’re almost 40 (if not already), walk around by yourself for a while.

Jas5q

As far as I recall, he used to be very gracious about it, but that was mostly when he only did Friday nights. When he started to grace us with even more of his presence, he eventually stopped giving a shit about stomping on others' established times.
I know it's about the $$$ but I also wonder if it's for the subs, too. They seem to celebrate anytime they hit another k of subs more. Gotta get to that gold play button.

YesNow

VIP Member
At least the money went to a good cause because otherwise I’d feel bad that this lady wasted her money going to the party with Josh.
I would never subject my child to 6 hours of Josh Nelson. One thing I saw was Josh happily spinning and laughing it up in the teacups with the mother and daughter. Never seen him so giddy with his own family members. I think last year’s “winners” just met up to say hello to Josh and went off by themselves. They were in Animal Kingdom if I remember correctly.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
The real question is whether any of the self-described Christians in this family ever donate any of their time volunteering at GKTW (or any other charity). They say all the time how blessed and fortunate they are. Josh and Dale are the only ones with outside jobs (not that this exempts them). Seems like maybe Jenna (with her RTV1 fake job) and Stef (with Liam in school full-time) and maybe even mom and dad (who seem like pretty active seniors) could spend some time giving back. Maybe they do and don't talk about. But that kind of humility seems out of character for them, so I doubt it.
I agree, I'm sure Josh would make a point of talking about it if anyone in the family volunteered for anything as it makes him look good by mentioning it, although I get the feeling Mom and Dad Nelson don't tell their youngest two kids everything they do.

Did you notice when Cory introduced Josh last night (around 31 minutes in) Cory handed off the mic and then seemed to be very tight/nervous about what he might say. When Josh went into talking what a great organization it is and how people on vacation need to take time to come over and volunteer Cory had a very, very tight grip on whatever that was he was holding and was clenching his jaw as he watched every word he said.

He relaxed so much when josh handed the mic back.

Side note - Josh hit so many bad notes on that song just prior to this that I have to wonder if his saxophone was out of tune.

Last edited:
  • Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Jenna, at a rainy DHS tonight, has her type A, about-to-have-a-coronary incident brother monitoring her every move via chat as he attempts to prove that she doesn't just stand around.

Of course she has the FULL crew with her: Mom, Dad AND Ivone just to make sure she stays busy and has all the help she needs.

Two hours 20 minutes into the stream and so far she's managed to:
  • Whine about the rain.
  • Shop
  • Met some stans.
  • Rode Rise (with LL Ivone set up using her Disability Pass)
  • Went to the bathroom with Ivone while Dad "Woo Hoo"d at the stream
  • Stood in line for Slinky (sign said it was only 20 min wait)
I turned it on at the beginning to see if she would mention Jollywood, since Josh got his panties in a bunch over the comments on his vlog. She was standing around waiting for the Christmas tree light to turn on, except she wasn't sure if they came on at 5:30 or 5:45. It obviously wasn't 5:30 so she was willing to just mull around the Christmas tree for 15 minutes and wait, as if it was a show. I immediately turned it off. So very lazy.

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
If youre not in a good financial place now, why are you still going to these parties?

View attachment 2536142
He really had to find ways to complain to guest services to keep getting additional party tickets especially after he said they could only afford to go to Jollywood Nights once. It's not like Disney is offering the Halloween Party multipass ticket anymore.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
RTVI hate live stream repetition. If I want to see the same things over and over again I'll choose my favorite streamer and just replay that stream.

And now they're not only doing their favorites over and over, but anything of any interest. Thank god most of them aren't DVC members or they'd be up at the Top of the World Lounge all the time. (Steve and Jeff are, but I've never seen them up there)
Jenna's gotta start doing some thumbnails with poses to entice the viewers. Park Pass is doing it and has one person waiting.
View attachment 2533853
🤣 Headlines:

Giant Livestream Lady Berates Monorail Red for Making Her Late.

• Haha

YesNow

VIP Member
Sending an email to the media contact to bug them about getting into an event does not mean you have an “in” with the company.
And you know he's sending endless emails, especially if he doesn't get an invite to every event.

sassysloth

I agree, I'm sure Josh would make a point of talking about it if anyone in the family volunteered for anything as it makes him look good by mentioning it, although I get the feeling Mom and Dad Nelson don't tell their youngest two kids everything they do.

Did you notice when Cory introduced Josh last night (around 31 minutes in) Cory handed off the mic and then seemed to be very tight/nervous about what he might say. When Josh went into talking what a great organization it is and how people on vacation need to take time to come over and volunteer Cory had a very, very tight grip on whatever that was he was holding and was clenching his jaw as he watched every word he said.

He relaxed so much when josh handed the mic back.

Side note - Josh hit so many bad notes on that song just prior to this that I have to wonder if his saxophone was out of tune.
We noticed that about Cory too. Also, no Josh just sucks at it lol.
---
I was thinking the same on both points.. But then again, Jenna doesn’t work so she probably doesn't own any decent shoes just flip flops and her fav “crocs” and sneakers so she can bounce around the parks.
Dale’s eyes are scary. Looks like he might snap at any moment. He always has that unbalanced look.
Dale is the one in that family I have the least issues with. He seems like a decent guy, esp when hanging out with Cory in the parks or golfing on stream with him and others. Although, I have in the past mentioned to my husband that his eyes sometime make him look like a Ken doll that got stuck in the scared expression. :LOL:

sassysloth

Or is he admittedly poor BECAUSE he goes to 500 parties and on cruises? I have more respect for that than for Josh, who spends a relatively tiny portion of his much larger proceeds on content for the channel. At least one of the memberships with Ron's channel gets you a t-shirt every month. Other channels do things like a monthly Zoom call. The only thing I remember Josh promising was a brief, post-stream bonus walkout stream (an idea he stole from LID or someone else). And then he admitted he kept forgetting to do them (saying IF he remembers, he'll do it). But I haven't heard him mention it for weeks. Does anyone know if he's actually still doing them? Or did he decide to just take the free money and give back nothing, as per usual?
No. And sorry not sorry that I have no respect for either of them.