Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
something nice: josh plays the sax well. and whoever is playing the trumpet is really good. cory looks like he’s doing karaoke at church camp. his singing is getting worse as he goes but it’s a good cause so croak on, cory.
I was noticing that about Cory too - he's off this year, maybe a cold, or perhaps he's been out of practice for too long? Would help if he had other singers to help out and he wasn't carrying the entire show.

Reactions: 2

DoreenP

🤷‍♀️ I know who you're talking about, but the names don't stick with me unless I watch them more often than once a year.

If it's that couple, they read here quite often and use what's said as fuel on their shows. I'm sure they're regular posters here.
I’ve had the same thoughts about them. Not sure if they post, but they definitely read Tattle

Reactions: 1

YesNow

VIP Member
Jenna just showed $40 earrings and said, "Mom, I want these on my Christmas list." Then Mom took a picture of the earrings. I don't think I had a Christmas List since I was 10 years old.

YesNow

VIP Member
Well, at least Jenna put in some effort (if you ignore the braids) for this #Hosted event. Josh looks like such a slob. Just another day at the office, I guess. I like how his badge says MEDIA and her's says GUEST. :p
Screen Shot 2023-11-11 at 10.09.26 PM.png

Oh come on. They aren’t there to cheer up everyone. They’re there to take your money, well in that case.
IMG_0075.jpeg

---
Nice to meet you shadow people.
IMG_0076.jpeg

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I refuse to watch that, looks like he was simply streaming the interactive EPCOT model a certain man and his team of artists have been working very hard on for years now. Did Josh get permission to stream it and make money off their hard work? Did he promote the channel at all?
Josh thinks that since he’s “in the Disney community” everything is fair game.

Elliej

Feelings on the new show so far?
---
Okay why are the after-show songs better than the songs in the show?!

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm watching PPTV for now, Kristen isn't there *yay!*
Adam is showing the dance party which I know Josh won't do as it's all copyrighted music. So much fun to see the kids dancing with the characters.

ThePhantom

Josh complaining Apple wanting to make more money for no reason (there is a reason), but him taking on all these streams, real estate side gig, etc is what??? for the fun of it????
Where does Apple fall into his income? They don’t own PayPal…
---
Josh is so determined to get his hobby to start making money that he's using people for their video now?
All vloggers do. Look at any cast member preview.

YesNow

VIP Member
I turned it on and all I heard was them thanking for memberships. Stans can't wait to give more money. I heard someone ask if Youtube still takes 30% of memberships. Josh says they do and they get more from Patreon, but it's all good.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
:ROFLMAO: That's a 3-chin Nelson, bet he's the only one in the family who can do that.

Speaking of Cory's Fundraiser for GKTW, who is the special guest who will be there? He's a professional musician (aside from Bob) from what I've gathered, and he's not featured on the above promo. Cory keeps referencing him and discussing practices but I have yet to catch the name.