Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Maybe Liam had chocolate chip cookies and cokes at home to entice daddy to stay.
So sad how the boy craves Josh's attention. I wonder when the last time he hugged the kid was. When was the last time he reassured him that he'd always be there for him no matter what he's gotten into. It's important to start those messages of unconditional love early.

Reactions: 1
After working all day he's going to park hop? That's best left for a day off. Historically, Josh and park hopping are never a good combo, he gets far too upset with the logistics of waiting and dealing with other people, and a tired Josh is one that gets very snarky very fast.

Some people can stream on the monorail and make it fun - not Josh.
It’s the first frozen holiday surprise show tonight at 615 at MK.

Elliej

It’s very possible he had to take it off for hernia surgery a while back (can’t remember if that was before last years magical night though) or he had some other health exam where rings had to be removed and now it’s too small or large to wear again. My mom had surgery recently and while her rings don’t cut off circulation they are impossible to get on and off because the finger fat just like..grew around the rings…over 40 years.

Elliej

I think Cory has been about the same TBH. He can sound great but then he can miss a note and get a bit flat. Neal is fantastic, as was expected as he’s a professional trumpet player for a living. As much as I can be critical, Josh is on point tonight and also sounds great.

we can’t be too critical, this is for charity and it diverts a lot of superchats to a good cause

YesNow

VIP Member
Jenna is at the party w/o Josh as a replacement day for when she was supposed to stream with the Villa owner Stan who won last year's GKTW. She said her tickets were sponsored by that lady so Josh's must have been sponsored on that day too. I didn't watch a lot of that stream, but I don't remember him mentioning that the Stan bought his ticket. Mom and Dad are there tonight celebrating their Anniversary, which isn't until next week.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
yeah but he just said “we don’t do things for numbers here on this channel” and I respect that
I know this isn't the Ron thread, but I have to agree. He can definitely be a bit much, and has little to no spatial awareness when it comes to his body movements and volume (and taking up a table during a busy lunch hour is just plain rude). But he doesn't beg for superchats (subscribers, yes, but not donations), and he comes across as more open and honest than Josh. He also spends money on creating content - party tickets, cruises, and he's going to Tokyo Disney in February - instead of hoarding his earnings and crying poor. I hope he surpasses Josh in subscribers and views sooner rather than later.

DisAtNight

I know this isn't the Ron thread, but I have to agree. He can definitely be a bit much, and has little to no spatial awareness when it comes to his body movements and volume (and taking up a table during a busy lunch hour is just plain rude). But he doesn't beg for superchats (subscribers, yes, but not donations), and he comes across as more open and honest than Josh. He also spends money on creating content - party tickets, cruises, and he's going to Tokyo Disney in February - instead of hoarding his earnings and crying poor. I hope he surpasses Josh in subscribers and views sooner rather than later.
That comment was for Steve. Not Ron I believe.

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
That makes sense but at the same time I have only experienced this warped kind of behaviour before among drug or alcholol addicts. As far as I know, he doesn't fit into one of those groups.
Funny you say that, I’ve always believed he has or had some sort of addiction issue. Might explain some of the family money problems.

If not, he leans heavily into a narcissist personality.

YesNow

VIP Member
Did anyone hear Liam in the crowd? That little guy has a voice on him and I was sure we'd have at least heard a "Daddy!" at some point. I kept the volume up on my TV and PC throughout the event and didn't hear the boy.

As an event for fundraising for kids I'd have hoped to hear more children there. Did he even attend?
I'm sure it was way past his bedtime, but what surprises me more is that his wife was most likely not there. The grandparents also stayed home so they could have easily watched Liam. Regardless of my personal feelings for Josh, it was evident that he was proud of being part of the event and you would think his spouse would be there to support him. They are all so weird. Of course, it could have been the $50 ticket price keeping the rest of the Nelsons away.

Elliej

It was definitely just him suggesting new ideas.
I thought his delivery and wording rude actually. He barely even said “hi.” He could have at least tried to be conversational and talk about how he watches the streams often and such and then say “sometimes the shopping is a bit boring for me personally.” He if had gone in just suggesting the things he WANTED to see and later brought up that the shopping is too boring or it’s too frequent then it would have come off much better. The way he approached them made him appear to be a grumpy older man with no awareness. Jenna shouldn’t get upset or hurt by it, she really should just say “then don’t watch it, do something else while I shop”
---
I feel so, so bad for that man.
He waited for his turn to talk to Josh, not to cause harm but to offer input.
Jenna AND Josh both took it the wrong way and are forevermore on the attack, using the occasion to cry "woe is me" and garner more funds for more shopping.

It makes me absolutely ill.
while I feel bad for the man because of everyone overblowing it and it this supporting bullying, he did come off as grumpy and was not concise with his words. Yeah, he waited but then just immediately was critical. There’s a way to go about it if you actually want someone to take your advice and going in with a complaint isn’t the best.

I thought the lady yelling was being weird and rude. Yeah, we've all said Josh is weird and rude so I get why nobody is calling random lady out. I'd rather people complain to Guest Services though. Maybe she had bad experiences and Josh was the last straw for the night.

YesNow

VIP Member
It sounds on live she wants to introduce membership program for her channel. Not jab ResortTV as I bet she has memberships next week lol. Maria wants ok from audience. I hate watch sorry not sorry. I hope she reads this. Last live channel to okay memberships means you have stupid business skills. congratulations. Maria must sell her own product because she doesn't capitalize off of sponsors. also stupid.
The timing of it all is interesting. If she wants to introduce memberships, just go ahead and do it. No need to announce that you are the last remaining hold out. Shows that she, or someone in her ear, is clearly still watching what RTV1 is doing.