ResortTV1 #9 Guys, you don’t have to send money, but please use PayPal!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I refuse to watch the incident and give Josh a view. I hope FRE jumps on this one.
I have no hope for that. FRE started out great and now they just focus on those Yankee in the South weirdoes.

People go hard for Adam the Woo and Carpetbagger, but they let the low-hanging scum, like these streamers, off the hook.

Reactions: 6
So I watched to the end and Josh says it himself, "I've said this before from the beginning, even in my different jobs, I am who I am and I can't get away from that. I can't change that." That's great, Josh, except sometimes we have to adapt to the situation we are in. You are just plain stubborn and refuse to see things from another person's perspective. You have to get in the last word and you have to be right. This goes well beyond the events of last night, as you admitted yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
still laughing about the photo they chose of joshie for the thumbnail though. they really did him dirty and it couldn’t have happened to a more deserving guy LOL
I don't know. Sure, this is an universally unflattering angle, but putting any guy in an image flanking Cory's is going to make him look less than. Cory is a good looking guy. Josh... not so much.

Screenshot 2023-12-06 at 2.38.32 PM.png

• Haha
Plot twist: I wonder if Donna had an input about the charity banner? She does a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Maybe Steve? Doesn’t he dabble in the arts?

“Oh Josh looks great from this angle.” 😈

I mean, they even got a great shot of Yehaa Bob, and he’s not a looker either.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Plot twist: I wonder if Donna had an input about the charity banner? She does a lot of behind the scenes stuff. Maybe Steve? Doesn’t he dabble in the arts?

“Oh Josh looks great from this angle.” 😈

I mean, they even got a great shot of Yehaa Bob, and he’s not a looker either.
I suspect you're on the right track, but it's not Donna as she doesn't do graphics.
If you look at Cory's thumbnails, they're not this complex either - he doesn't layer anything more than words on a single image.
That means one of two people who did it for him.
I'd love if Cory pulled the images for the person to assemble and gave them a bit of direction. All this time he's acted so friendly to Josh and then boom - dead center bad pic (it's absolutely Cory's style of trolling).

• Haha
WTF is wrong with this guy? He needs help.
Tell me how much you hate spending time with your wife and son without telling me. If he’s not live streaming several days at the parks he’s living in his office making videos for his channels

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
So this is his suck up video to Disney? Please don’t take my free media preview cupcakes away.

He can shove his opinion right up the new Epcotussy fountain planter.

• Haha
I feel like he’s getting close to melting down. I usually feel sorry for people who are obviously spiraling out of control but in his case I’m enjoying watching it unfold. Seriously, get some professional help, Josh.

in the video josh says jenna is scarred from all the people who tell her how they prefer josh’s streams. no words…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I am NOT watching that rant from Josh: 35 minutes of self affirmations that he's right and the rest of the world are all trolls?
It looks, feels, and smells like Deja poop all over again from that Jollywood wreck.

• Haha
OK. I seriously can't watch that one. Josh babbling in his office is one of my least favorite things ever. I see it's over 30 minutes! He loves the sound of his own voice, that's for sure. Why don't you put that energy into a cool lesson plan for your students? Or maybe hang with Liam and Stef before bedtime?

LOL He didn’t get invited to the Walt statue or Luminous media events and he’s in panic suck up mode! Either that or he’s just gone totally mad…

I don’t think I’ll be watching the video, but for those who are brave enough, is the title clickbaity or does he actually think people can’t complain about Disney?? So weird. It’s a billion++ dollar corporation that isn’t exactly cheap to go to, if people don’t like something they can speak their mind whether it’s new or not.

If everyone was like Josh the parks would be in really bad shape. You can’t just throw money at them and praise everything they do no matter what…

Reactions: 11
LOL He didn’t get invited to the Walt statue or Luminous media events and he’s in panic suck up mode! Either that or he’s just gone totally mad…

I don’t think I’ll be watching the video, but for those who are brave enough, is the title clickbaity or does he actually think people can’t complain about Disney?? So weird. It’s a billion++ dollar corporation that isn’t exactly cheap to go to, if people don’t like something they can speak their mind whether it’s new or not.

If everyone was like Josh the parks would be in really bad shape. You can’t just throw money at them and praise everything they do no matter what…
i don’t think it was clickbaity per se, he did spend about ten minutes talking about how people are forming opinions before they even see new things and being open to change etc.

the bigger point of that video was to rant still about the response he received for his positive jollywood nights review. he is still burned up that people said it was dishonest. and then the last ten minutes he was ranting about last night.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.