ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think Dale likes being roped into the channel by default and has told her that he works, YouTube is her thing.
Jenna would love it if her husband would go over with her more often as he's all too willing to buy and retrieve food and hold the camera for her.

Reactions: 3
I don't think Dale likes being roped into the channel by default and has told her that he works, YouTube is her thing.
Jenna would love it if her husband would go over with her more often as he's all too willing to buy and retrieve food and hold the camera for her.
Even though they are still the weird cringy adult child-like things happening, and Dale's 1000 yard stare's, it is definitely easier on the ears and eyes than when Josh is around. Seems more genuine with them there as a couple, and having real fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wonder if Josh has school commitments he can’t get out of. My daughter is a senior in high school and this week has been busy with awards ceremonies and end of year celebrations

Reactions: 1
It’s so nice to watch a stream and not have to listen to Josh’s Stuart Smalley-like affirmations every couple of minutes.

I’m good enough
I’m smart enough
And doggone it, people like me.

• Haha
No lie there. Josh is the definition of stress. He's always in a rush to get his thoughts out there and correct everything. Just him fixating on the signal is enough stress to fill my day. Nope, no thanks.

Jenna is obviously more comfortable streaming with Dale than Josh or the parents. However, I only watched about 30 minutes and during that time Jenna was begging Dale for permission to buy Munchling Magnets for $24.99. A possible ploy for more super chats? Maybe, but the over the top “Pleeeeease Dale” was like a 4 year old begging for toys. I was embarrassed for her and her 1950’s kept housewife vibes.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
He's going to make up for all his missed sympathy superchat income by live streaming all weekend long - it's a long weekend, so I'm betting at the very least he'll be on twice, maybe Saturday and Monday because why spend time off with the family or celebrating our fallen?
I expect him to show the flag on Main Street and thank veterans. That will be his Memorial Day celebration.
---
I wonder if Josh has school commitments he can’t get out of. My daughter is a senior in high school and this week has been busy with awards ceremonies and end of year celebrations
Looks like their last day and graduation was yesterday.
---
Found this gem...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Jenna is obviously more comfortable streaming with Dale than Josh or the parents. However, I only watched about 30 minutes and during that time Jenna was begging Dale for permission to buy Munchling Magnets for $24.99. A possible ploy for more super chats? Maybe, but the over the top “Pleeeeease Dale” was like a 4 year old begging for toys. I was embarrassed for her and her 1950’s kept housewife vibes.
I was listening to the stream around then and the way she regressed into a toddler whining for the munchling magnets turned my stomach. She wasn't playing at it either, she seriously believed she needed them.

Dale had a good response when she said they'd make her SO happy: "Yeah, happy for two weeks and then what?"
That was a solid no. He knows limits.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Though I have no doubt she was begging for superchats, it does make me wonder how much of a cut she gets from the ResortTV1 profits. And also, why doesn't she just get a job? Can't need more than a part-time job for tit like Munchling Magnets. :rolleyes:

I just found that part. Wow it’s kinda cringy and I’m thinking how weird of a relationship that is if a woman has to ask permission like that for some magnets, and as a 40 something yr old you can’t just buy it with your own money if you wanted to.

Reactions: 7
Though I have no doubt she was begging for superchats, it does make me wonder how much of a cut she gets from the ResortTV1 profits. And also, why doesn't she just get a job? Can't need more than a part-time job for tit like Munchling Magnets. :rolleyes:
I'm positive Josh is not giving Jenna her fair share.
Knowing him he points to all the expenses for the dual services, his phone (Jenna had to buy hers herself), software on his PC, probably his home internet connection and more. Then he most likely claims he's out there streaming more than her.

My bet: Jenna sees about 1/5th of the money that comes in.

I’ve seen name tags for people who work with the public, like customer service, but not with teachers. That’s odd.

• Haha
I’ve seen name tags for people who work with the public, like customer service, but not with teachers. That’s odd.
Teachers wear lanyards with official IDs at most schools, not a Disney customer service name tag. So strange!

Reactions: 6
:coffee: Park Pass TV ran a fundraiser for themselves yesterday from the MK.

They're headed to Disneyland for the last day of Splash Mountain there but needed spending money. This is a married couple with two well paid professional adults and they're taking in child support from an ex for two of their three kids.

If they're so short on funds that they need to do a fundraiser, wouldn't it make more sense NOT TO GO on a trip that will cost them several thousand?

Their older two kids will be staying home (with a family member I'm assuming) but they're bringing their toddler. Kristen admitted to begging family and friends to come along (she left out that they'll be baby sitting) and finally convinced her mom to go. Her mom, as a Disney cast member, got a great rate at the Disneyland hotel so Adam, Kristen and their toddler will be crashing with her for two of their three nights there. Very sure their mom is paying her own way on everything from airfare to room to park tickets.

• Sick
  • Angry
:coffee: Park Pass TV ran a fundraiser for themselves yesterday from the MK.

They're headed to Disneyland for the last day of Splash Mountain there but needed spending money. This is a married couple with two well paid professional adults and they're taking in child support from an ex for two of their three kids.

If they're so short on funds that they need to do a fundraiser, wouldn't it make more sense NOT TO GO on a trip that will cost them several thousand?

Their older two kids will be staying home (with a family member I'm assuming) but they're bringing their toddler. Kristen admitted to begging family and friends to come along (she left out that they'll be baby sitting) and finally convinced her mom to go. Her mom, as a Disney cast member, got a great rate at the Disneyland hotel so Adam, Kristen and their toddler will be crashing with her for two of their three nights there. Very sure their mom is paying her own way on everything from airfare to room to park tickets.
I was wondering why they were having a fundraiser when they both work? Maybe learn how to save money. If you can't afford it, don't beg other people..

I was wondering why they were having a fundraiser when they both work? Maybe learn how to save money. If you can't afford it, don't beg other people..
Doesn't really surprise me that they don't have the money. We've seen how they splurge on junk in the parks for their toddler all the time, never thinking twice about the older kids back at home. Impulse buyers for sure.

The way they did this is ridiculous. For certain value donations they'll do certain things.
  • Level 1: you get a post card that may or may not be mailed from Disneyland
  • Level 2: you get a Disney song of your choice sung by Adam OR you get a small, freaky frog graphic tossed up on the stream for a moment (Great shades of Spokespain there!)
  • Level 3: you get to choose a challenge for Adam to complete (Kristen is not willing)
-----

Adding a commentary about their streams in general: They love to boast that they're the only ones streaming from the Disney World parks in 1080 60p and have the best streaming quality.

Newsflash! Streaming quality means nothing if you can't keep focus on the subject, which frequently happens with them as well as loss of signal.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.