ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He had to do the walk of shame towards the entire boat of people standing on the docks watching fireworks. Probably thinking what a douche he is.
I had to watch that. What fun to hear his nervous laugh come out as he was called out on being a jerk and making his own rules. Note how he kept mentioning to the Cast Member he didn't know... as if he were trying to win him over. Dude didn't care. He has a job to do and people like Josh make it hard to do it.

I've noticed a new trend with streamers to try and get a new angle on the fireworks even if it means breaking a rule. Cory's World watched from the platform outside Figment, which is totally allowed, just awkward. Then last night Steve went up the exit at the monorail station there to get a view, now Josh is joining that bandwagon with trying to stay on the ferry? What is he thinking?

I think we established with Living in Diz that the ferry will not carry passengers TO the MK as the fireworks approaches. Josh watches everyone, he knew this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
So he wants to take the ferry back to watch the fireworks on the way so he can get home earlier, but he was willing to stay on the ferry and get caught on it for a trip back and then have to wait for it to go back???

Please, stop playing dumb with your viewers and get the eff off the boat!

Reactions: 10
Resort TV1 #8: Sir, you have to get off the boat!

Had to go watch that part and LOL'ed pretty good...

And naturally the stans the chat validates his bad behavior...
1690984125115.png

1690984149017.png

1690984163461.png

1690984198346.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Could only tune in briefly for Jenna's epic shopping. Within my 15 minutes of viewing, she was debating on whether or not to buy the child's Size Large Halloween dress. Child XL was deemed too big. If she bought it, be prepared for lots of bragging of how she's wearing a child's dress to the Halloween party.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
My family and are on vacation at Disney now. We were at MK all last night. I didn’t see Josh but my husband mentioned seeing some douche walking around with a gimble blathering on about Samsung tech stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So he wants to take the ferry back to watch the fireworks on the way so he can get home earlier, but he was willing to stay on the ferry and get caught on it for a trip back and then have to wait for it to go back???

Please, stop playing dumb with your viewers and get the eff off the boat!
I went back further pre-ferry boat to see what he had told the stream, and yeah, he was saying how it was a school night and needed to get home earlier, but then his actions were contradicting what he was saying.

Bottom line, Josh does what's good for Josh without concern for others. He wanted to ride the ferry boat back and forth over and over while the fireworks were going on. My bet is this is exactly why Disney stopped bringing people to the MK on the ferries, there was probably too many people without park entry showing up to do just that causing problems with those trying to exit the park. (parking booths are no longer tended and free most evenings)

Could only tune in briefly for Jenna's epic shopping. Within my 15 minutes of viewing, she was debating on whether or not to buy the child's Size Large Halloween dress. Child XL was deemed too big. If she bought it, be prepared for lots of bragging of how she's wearing a child's dress to the Halloween party.
So basically bragging about having an eating disorder. Not a very good role model.

So basically bragging about having an eating disorder. Not a very good role model.
You can't convince me she's a child size in a dress. What little she has of a butt would be dangling below the hem line.
So not only does she not know how to work, or eat, but she can't dress herself properly either.
---
Resort TV1 #8: Sir, you have to get off the boat!

Had to go watch that part and LOL'ed pretty good...

And naturally the stans the chat validates his bad behavior...
View attachment 2351339
View attachment 2351341
View attachment 2351342
View attachment 2351343
Very appropriate title and continues the theme of Josh abusing Disney property and services.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just starting watching Jenna's Spooky Merch at Springs and trying to count how times she says, I need, I want, Can I buy - I'm running out of numbers.

So by what he said the Halloween parties will be paid for by RTV1? Does that include everyone: Mom, Dad, Dale and Steph and Liam should they wish to attend?

As I recall last year Mom and Dad bought their own ticket to at least one of the parties.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
No way he pays for any of their tickets. He secretly prays for rain so that he can stay the entire party and get a "rain check" after he complains that a show or parade didn't go on as scheduled. I think last year they got like 3 Christmas parties for the price of one.

As I recall last year Mom and Dad bought their own ticket to at least one of the parties.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
No way he pays for any of their tickets. He secretly prays for rain so that he can stay the entire party and get a "rain check" after he complains that a show or parade didn't go on as scheduled. I think last year they got like 3 Christmas parties for the price of one.
Yup. I remember that, Josh was so happy when he whined and got a replacement party (at the end of the night after he had enjoyed and made a ton of superchats off the party) that he pulled it again at another party.

Meanwhile people coming in from out of town have a hard time getting into even one while they're there unless they bought months in advance.

He also did that with the Halloween party. The very first one in August (which I was at) had several hours of rain which cancelled the first parade, probably some of the shows in front of the castle and delayed the fireworks by a few minutes (I think). The second parade went on as scheduled though.

What is with these people? It’s like the same psychos who are defending Adam the Woo and his crappy behavior.
Right? I only assume these people calling the cast member rude have never worked a day in their lives where they had to deal with people being selfish and demanding the system bend to their desires.

The cast member had to count all the people headed off the boat, then search the boat looking for Josh. It's not as though he was downstairs either, dude had to be upstairs all the way over by the wheelhouse. Of course he yelled at him. Josh was oblivious to how his behavior was impacting anyone.

Josh was filming fireworks from the ferry because he has work tomorrow. He was getting so much praise in chat saying how great he was for thinking of this awesome idea. Everyone exited the ferry except Josh. All of a sudden, "Sir, you gotta get off the boat!!" Josh, "Oh, I can't stay on and watch?" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: So entitled. "Sorry, I thought you could ride it back and forth. Huh huh huh. " The workers actually had to come and look for him because they count how many people enter and exit. Josh could have been man overboard for all they knew.
We had to go find the video from last night and fast fwd to see/hear what happened and LMAO. What a douche! He knows damn well that he can't do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.