ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess Jenna and Dale actually purchased the Dining Package to see for King and Country. I had no idea who that group was so I googled them. It's a Christian Rock duo, go figure. Nothing wrong with that, but it's very on brand that this would be the group they are most excited to see. They never purchase the Dining Package for anything.
She mentioned it was their favorite group.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She should make Josh hold the stream then. I wouldn't want to work during my favorite band. He says he's sitting in the back, but Jenna is bringing us up front.
Why wouldn't Josh have booked a dining package, too, and had lunch or dinner with his sister and BIL? (Other than the obvious - he's cheap.) Just another sign that J&J are not getting along. All the separate streams, not promoting each other's channels, their awkward interaction on the RTV1Homes stream I in Daytona Beach yesterday. Plus, the actual, on-air arguments. With school starting back up for Josh soon, I predict some epic meltdowns.

Reactions: 9
Daniel read my mind.
Screen Shot 2023-07-30 at 6.00.16 PM.png

---
Why wouldn't Josh have booked a dining package, too, and had lunch or dinner with his sister and BIL? (Other than the obvious - he's cheap.) Just another sign that J&J are not getting along. All the separate streams, not promoting each other's channels, their awkward interaction on the RTV1Homes stream I in Daytona Beach yesterday. Plus, the actual, on-air arguments. With school starting back up for Josh soon, I predict some epic meltdowns.
Looks like they double-dated with Meyers

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Rain delay for the concert. Josh is secretly loving it, "Jenna and Dale paid for this." He left Jenna and crew to stand in the storm while he hides in Japan.

Reactions: 6
Rain delay for the concert. Josh is secretly loving it, "Jenna and Dale paid for this." He left Jenna and crew to stand in the storm while he hides in Japan.
He was relishing the moment where he was dry and Jenna, Dale and the Meyers were out in the pouring rain - refused to leave the entrance as he wanted to see them give up and come running, which they eventually did.

---

So they're inside the Japan pavillion shop (MikimakeDaMoneeGo) and Jenna is pawing every plush, putting her face on them, saying "I need it. It make me feel better" with a childish pout.

Kids are eventually going to own those and be sleeping with them. Now they have her makeup on them. Can someone SMACK her face for me please? Best if it leaves a mark.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I standed out in the wain and it kep wainin and wainin and Mama pwease buy me it
View attachment 2345255
She reminds me of an elderly woman with dementia when she does this crap. I've been around enough memory care patients to know.
They get a pass. She does not.

She wrinkles her upper lip up like an old person when she pouts too, been noticing this for awhile as she's always pouting as she tries to get people to do things for her. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why are people sending hundreds of dollars in super chats because a concert was streamed? What is wrong with all these people??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why are people sending hundreds of dollars in super chats because a concert was streamed? What is wrong with all these people??
Preacher Josh actually brought them to church tonight so they had to give to the virtual collection basket.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly, I appreciate and even envy people in the arts fields who've made a good living at it. Add to that teaching which is not natural to me, although I had tried my hand at it with girl scouts - NOPE! Wrangling 16 little girls and communicating with parents is not for me. There's a talent there for sure. Josh should just accept he is who he is and stop comparing himself to everyone around him.
To be fair I don't think Josh is a good teacher; you probably did a better job than he would wrangling Girl Scouts.

Josh.jpg

Reactions: 4
I see why he spends so much time away from home now....
I'm astounded she allows Josh to return home after his gallivanting in the parks with his sis, mummy and daddy while neglecting his own son.

Steph is a full time single parent. She's the one keeping the household together. She's the one that makes Josh's side dreams work without breaking the bank. Stephanie has crafted out a beautiful little family consisting of herself and her son. So far, Josh is not much more than a splot on the canvas of life that the artist is thinking of how they'll deal with it: scrape it off, paint over it...
---
When my grandfather went blind around 60 years old all of his biases against various people that were dependent upon weight, skin tone and "beauty" disappeared. I often use this as a reminder to close my eyes to what someone looks like in order to look at WHO they are. Most people are beautiful.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm astounded she allows Josh to return home after his gallivanting in the parks with his sis, mummy and daddy while neglecting his own son.

Steph is a full time single parent. She's the one keeping the household together. She's the one that makes Josh's side dreams work without breaking the bank. Stephanie has crafted out a beautiful little family consisting of herself and her son. So far, Josh is not much more than a splot on the canvas of life that the artist is thinking of how they'll deal with it: scrape it off, paint over it...
---
When my grandfather went blind around 60 years old all of his biases against various people that were dependent upon weight, skin tone and "beauty" disappeared. I often use this as a reminder to close my eyes to what someone looks like in order to look at WHO they are. Most people are beautiful.
Huh? You are saying a married woman without a paying job is comparable to a full single mom? Hope you warmed up before making that stretch.

A lot of male school teachers have to go get a 2nd job to support their families. That is par for the course (especially if their wife doesn't work) and almost every music teacher I've ever met has had a side gig even if it was performing in a band on occasion. Is Josh scum for preying on people that think they are his friends? Absolutely. Does it help put a roof over his head and also give his sister a source of income? Absolutely.

And if you put yourself on the internet for profit be prepared for negative criticism. Josh is no looker himself perhaps they are perfect for each other and perfectly happy. And I said nothing negative about her appearance. I just implied it. Lol.

Reactions: 5
Huh? You are saying a married woman without a paying job is comparable to a full single mom? Hope you warmed up before making that stretch.

A lot of male school teachers have to go get a 2nd job to support their families. That is par for the course (especially if their wife doesn't work) and almost every music teacher I've ever met has had a side gig even if it was performing in a band on occasion. Is Josh scum for preying on people that think they are his friends? Absolutely. Does it help put a roof over his head and also give his sister a source of income? Absolutely.

And if you put yourself on the internet for profit be prepared for negative criticism. Josh is no looker himself perhaps they are perfect for each other and perfectly happy. And I said nothing negative about her appearance. I just implied it. Lol.
For over 12 years I was a full time working away from home, single mom to 3. Yes, I'm warmed up plenty, thanks for your concern. 🤣

Steph is alone with that child. She is a single mom by nearly every sense of the term, it just so happens that the baby daddy is pulling his weight financially. I've worn those shoes too while I was self employed from home developing websites. It's very hard and you get nearly no compassion from others as they see you have a husband and assume he's an active part of the family. Fact is it was far harder to be married to a man with issues than single with 3 kids, no other assistance (not even child support or alimony), taking the train into the city every work day.

Your words indicate you've yet to look at the heart of people. When I close my eyes and "feel" the heart of the Disney vloggers, many, many of them are ugly and selfish. Josh and Jenna top that lot, rubbing elbows with a few others. Donna Jarwowski is one of the best people out there and I'm willing to bet you hate on her due to physical issues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.