ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I somehow missed the notification about the Daytona stream, I live near Daytona, thankfully I didn't know, or I might have tried to throw in some peanut gallery remarks in the background lol.

I also have never heard of the band they streamed from Food and Wine, but to each their own. Not that they weren't talented, just not my bag. I threw a comment up and said who's this now then? lol. I got yelled at for not knowing. Oh well.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I somehow missed the notification about the Daytona stream, I live near Daytona, thankfully I didn't know, or I might have tried to throw in some peanut gallery remarks in the background lol.

I also have never heard of the band they streamed from Food and Wine, but to each their own. Not that they weren't talented, just not my bag. I threw a comment up and said who's this now then? lol. I got yelled at for not knowing. Oh well.
You could've told them where the nearest Starbucks was. (It's an inside joke if you didn't see the stream)

• Haha
You could've told them where the nearest Starbucks was. (It's an inside joke if you didn't see the stream)
(Spoiler alert!)

The closest, open Starbucks Josh could find was at Disney Springs. But Stef was over wanting Starbucks by then. Liam got a cake pop anyway. Which he had to show the stream, but only if he could hold it the exact distance from the stream that Josh deemed appropriate. Liam failed miserably, but daddy Josh was right there to correct him, on the stream, multiple times. Enjoy that generational trauma, Liam!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel so sorry for the person that purchases this, Jenna has literally plastered her makeup all over the side of this, absolutely disgusting!!
It's as thought the Covid experience taught her nothing about keeping her hands, and in this case, face, to herself.
She cannot resist touching, picking up and breathing on everything she finds remotely cute.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
It's as thought the Covid experience taught her nothing about keeping her hands, and in this case, face, to herself.
She cannot resist touching, picking up and breathing on everything she finds remotely cute.
LOL so true and then makes a show of using hand sanitizer after leaving. Typical selfish behavior from the Nelson kids.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
LOL so true and then makes a show of using hand sanitizer after leaving. Typical selfish behavior from the Nelson kids.
Vloggers who feel the need to touch EVERYTHING should be required to use hand sanitizer upon ENTERING a store! I'm looking at you Jenna, Michael Karsberg, Yankee in the South and Mr. Morrow!

Vloggers who feel the need to touch EVERYTHING should be required to use hand sanitizer upon ENTERING a store! I'm looking at you Jenna, Michael Karsberg, Yankee in the South and Mr. Morrow!
Don't forget Cory from Living in DIZ. Someone said he walked into a store when it was raining and used a t-shirt hanging on a rack to clean his glasses! 🤮🤬 Yet just the other day, I saw him tell his son to get a different t-shirt from the rack because the one he grabbed had a spot on it. There's a reason his thread is titled "Living in DIZ? More like Living in Privilege." 🙄

• Wow
  • Angry
The Circle Jerkers are having a big old get together in Maryland this week. As a self proclaimed part of that "awesome community" I don't think Joshie was invited, or Pete decided to arrange the meetup just as school was starting for him. 🤣 Still though, Jenna could have made it IF they really had friends in that group as they claim to. I'm sure she could have bat her eyes and pouted at daddy and voila Mom and Dad would be driving her to the meetup as the princess sprawled out on the back seat sleeping with her stitchie pillow. The dogs could have even come along.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The Circle Jerkers are having a big old get together in Maryland this week.
Neither Josh nor Jenna would go unless everything was comped. Plus, they definitely are not friends of those people.

The new Halloween merch has already been covered in detail by Jeff, DisOurDream. Josh breezed by it, but told us to tune in tomorrow for Jenna's take. There is a Stitch dressed as a Spider. Will she NEED it? How much in superchats will she be sent to cover the cost? Will she snuggle it up to her face and leave her makeup mark on it? Tune in tomorrow!

• Haha
and republican. Look it up.
Not political talk! You're going to get banned!

Oh wait, this isn't the disboards. And ding, dong, the witch over there is dead. Or dying.

So how much money did the Nelsons donate to "Stop the Steal" anyway? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Josh was filming fireworks from the ferry because he has work tomorrow. He was getting so much praise in chat saying how great he was for thinking of this awesome idea. Everyone exited the ferry except Josh. All of a sudden, "Sir, you gotta get off the boat!!" Josh, "Oh, I can't stay on and watch?" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: So entitled. "Sorry, I thought you could ride it back and forth. Huh huh huh. " The workers actually had to come and look for him because they count how many people enter and exit. Josh could have been man overboard for all they knew.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
:coffee:
Josh was filming fireworks from the ferry because he has work tomorrow. He was getting so much praise in chat saying how great he was for thinking of this awesome idea. Everyone exited the ferry except Josh. All of a sudden, "Sir, you gotta get off the boat!!" Josh, "Oh, I can't stay on and watch?" :rolleyes::ROFLMAO: So entitled. "Sorry, I thought you could ride it back and forth. Huh huh huh. " The workers actually had to come and look for him because they count how many people enter and exit. Josh could have been man overboard for all they knew.
What an idiot. Disney doesn't allow people to take the ferry from the TTA back to the MK after a certain time (9pm?)

I hope his streamer-entitled ass was thoroughly embarrassed.

Reactions: 11
:coffee:

What an idiot. Disney doesn't allow people to take the ferry from the TTA back to the MK after a certain time (9pm?)

I hope his streamer-entitled ass was thoroughly embarrassed.
He had to do the walk of shame towards the entire boat of people standing on the docks watching fireworks. Probably thinking what a douche he is.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.