ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The cast member had to count all the people headed off the boat, then search the boat looking for Josh. It's not as though he was downstairs either, dude had to be upstairs all the way over by the wheelhouse. Of course he yelled at him. Josh was oblivious to how his behavior was impacting anyone.
He also had to yell because Josh was blasting the Happily Ever After soundtrack. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
Could only tune in briefly for Jenna's epic shopping. Within my 15 minutes of viewing, she was debating on whether or not to buy the child's Size Large Halloween dress. Child XL was deemed too big. If she bought it, be prepared for lots of bragging of how she's wearing a child's dress to the Halloween party.
Plus her mother kept encouraging her to get that child's size Large dress; no wonder why Jenna thinks like that.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Plus her mother kept encouraging her to get that child's size Large dress; no wonder why Jenna thinks like that.
Jenna's disordered eating didn't develop in a vacuum. Mom has clearly been part of the problem, and still engages in weirdly competitive "who can eat less" behaviors. She and Jenna often split meals, and mom always insists that Jenna take the bigger half. Or they will each order a kids' meal. In one of their "dining reviews," mom ordered a specialty iced tea. She couldn't remember, or even figure out after tasting it, what that flavor was, but she said multiple times she got it without sugar.

Josh also engages in disordered eating behaviors. It's just not as obvious because, like many people with ED's, he still has an average sized body, especially when compared to mom, dad and Jenna. But all of his talk of "deserving" a coke and cookie because of how many steps he has, and his debates about when and whether he needs a snack, are clear signs of disordered eating. Not to mention how often he pushes too hard, waits too long to eat, and ends up hangry and snapping at people.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jenna's disordered eating didn't develop in a vacuum. Mom has clearly been part of the problem, and still engages in weirdly competitive "who can eat less" behaviors. She and Jenna often split meals, and mom always insists that Jenna take the bigger half. Or they will each order a kids' meal. In one of their "dining reviews," mom ordered a specialty iced tea. She couldn't remember, or even figure out after tasting it, what that flavor was, but she said multiple times she got it without sugar.

Josh also engages in disordered eating behaviors. It's just not as obvious because, like many people with ED's, he still has an average sized body, especially when compared to mom, dad and Jenna. But all of his talk of "deserving" a coke and cookie because of how many steps he has, and his debates about when and whether he needs a snack, are clear signs of disordered eating. Not to mention how often he pushes too hard, waits too long to eat, and ends up hangry and snapping at people.
yep sadly not all that uncommon for those of us who were young teens during the 90s heroin chic era, long before the body positivity movement started. not easy with a mom who is also overly conscious about weight. ask me how i know. 😑

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Resort TV1 #8: Oh I can't do that? heh heh heh Where's my Superchat Cookie funds??

• Haha
Oh, for sure. An inch of fabric in length is a pretty big deal. The child’s dress is not made for someone who is 5’7 or however tall Jenna is.

Reactions: 4
I saw her wrapping it around her waist and kicking her leg forward to see the length and that's it. Just because she can fit her toothpick body into something does not mean it fits her frame.

Jenna has the shoulder width of an adult woman and she has a chest, little girls typically don't have that. If she believes she's a child's size she needs to envision how strange a child would look with her shoulders, chest and torso, then she might wake up to why a junior's size 3 is where she is. (The majority of us here are women so you know this, but for the men, the difference between odd and even women's sizes is the odd are Junior, built for young ladies as they grow like giraffes but still have no curves, while the even are for women with curves.)

Disney gift shops do not sell junior sizes. Does she even realize she's buying her clothing from a gift shop?
I hope she bought it, it's way too short for her christian soul and she'll come across as a slutty high school teacher trying to draw in the boys. Dale will have a fit.

BRB - I have to run to Hallmark to buy a dress 🤪
---
Title is at a Tie between 964 and 793 each with 13 likes. Both are awesome titles but we can have only one winner!
Don't vote here - follow the link back the the original and click that thumbs up, laugh, heart or whatever. Please vote!

ResortTV1 #8 Josh’s Terrible No-Good Very Bad Tranquil Tuesday
Resort TV1 #8: Sir, you have to get off the boat!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Some of these streamers can be dumb as rocks. Watching Dis Our Dream (who lives by The World and goes there multiple times/week) just gets off the Express monorail to go to Epcot. He's like, I have to go down and come back up to the Epcot monorail. I'm like, hellllooooo? you just walk across dummy. And he actually walked down the ramp and then back up the ramp to the Epcot monorail.
Come on bro, I go once or twice a year for a trip and know to just walk across.

Reactions: 2
Some of these streamers can be dumb as rocks. Watching Dis Our Dream (who lives by The World and goes there multiple times/week) just gets off the Express monorail to go to Epcot. He's like, I have to go down and come back up to the Epcot monorail. I'm like, hellllooooo? you just walk across dummy. And he actually walked down the ramp and then back up the ramp to the Epcot monorail.
Come on bro, I go once or twice a year for a trip and know to just walk across.
I'm watching too and his comment of going straight across made me recall when Disney used to have it like that all the time.
More often than not they make us go down and around these days. I cannot recall a time within the past 4 years during our visits when they allowed us to just step straight over.

I'm watching too and his comment of going straight across made me recall when Disney used to have it like that all the time.
More often than not they make us go down and around these days. I cannot recall a time within the past 4 years during our visits when they allowed us to just step straight over.
He could've walked right through the invisible barrier.
Screenshot 2023-08-03 at 6.28.17 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"A different kind of FNL" only means he's following the Streamer crowd and heading over to Universal to check on Halloween there.

Josh, you might want to check your definition of the term "different". Doing what is popular in the moment is antithesis of that.

He could've walked right through the invisible barrier.
View attachment 2355167
OMG, It's open!
I have no excuse for him going down and around. 🤦‍♀️ His feet, not mine.
Oh there was a reason for why he walked around. Figure it this way, if he missed the monorail, more time to wait which means longer the stream and more opportunities to grift.
---
"A different kind of FNL" only means he's following the Streamer crowd and heading over to Universal to check on Halloween there.

Josh, you might want to check your definition of the term "different". Doing what is popular in the moment is antithesis of that.
Can’t wait for the next live stream to be magic kingdom to recoup the money he “lost” at universal.

Seriously, Josh talking about mental health on a podcast. The same guy who thought he was having a heart attack but had an anxiety attack, drove past a hospital to get to a theme park, walked through Epcot, and made the first aid nurses call him an ambulance to go to Celebration hospital.

Then instead of talking to a proper mental health professional or getting medication, he’s taking special herbs from Steph.

I just wanted to clarify his qualifications to discuss mental health.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How is going on a different ride like the Twirl n Hurl not interesting but riding the same thing over and over like the people mover is? but hey at least we get selfie mode for a $10 super chat
ResortTV1 - 🔴Live Friday Night Live Magic at Universal Orlando Resort - 8-4-23 [w3tWGU8dKEw - ...png

This man has seriously lost his marbles

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.