ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to go back and watch that interaction. She was holding lightsabers and kept saying “Coooool” over and over again. I think she really did think the Meyers would buy her one because Kelly was excited to show her the sabers. That shop has been there for nearly 4 years and this was the first time Jenna showed any interest in it at all. I believe the Meyers are planning Star Wars Halloween costumes with Jenna and Dale. Mama bought the full Rey outfit and Jenna said she was Leia because she already had the dress from Star Cruiser media day. I’m sure Meyers will buy more things to complete her outfit.
Halloween looks like it will be
Ivone as Rey
Kelly as ??
Jenna as an old Leia
Dale as Jar Jar Binks (he hasn't decided, but it would suit him)

I went back and rewatched the video too. I'm trying to figure out what the intention Kelly and Mama had here. Certainly not to buy Jenna a $200 toy, but I think they were considering buying Mama a new Rey light saber and loaning the one she has (Leia) to Jenna. (I wouldn't trust her not to break it.)

Out of the blue Kelly tells Jenna they need to go look at the light sabers. They even waited for a bit to get up to the counter.
Jenna, totally felt she was about to be treated the way she wouldn't leave Kelly's side even when Ivone traipsed off to shop and was sucking on her lips.

1685037752696.png

And within milliseconds when someone in chat asks if Jenna is Kelly's mom 🤣
1685037924466.png

I had totally missed that the first time around! 🤣:ROFLMAO:🤣 I'm dying...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I refuse to watch THURDAY Thoughts, but I did watch Jenna's Epcot Fun with Mama Mouse vlog. Ivonne is a big pin trader. Jenna, always one to copy her current BFFs, is now a big pin trader. Mama came in wearing the pin lanyard and Jenna had her pins in a Ziploc Bag. Later, Jenna had a lanyard on. I'm sure Ivonne got her one after seeing her with her sad, little baggie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I refuse to watch THURDAY Thoughts
Ditto, but I did just click in and pause that video right away (won't register as a view if done fast enough) just so I could read comments.

They are all suck up comments, which shows who watches these things. From what's said Josh used the video to hash over his opinion on all the Disney news, that is now old news (starcruiser, etc)

Rosco Mothership, one of his biggest suck ups, said Josh was talking about "assume best intentions" and it leads to wondering if this wasn't in response to Donna's message to him.

Certainly not to buy Jenna a $200 toy, but I think they were considering buying Mama a new Rey light saber and loaning the one she has (Leia) to Jenna. (I wouldn't trust her not to break it.)
She seems like the type that would keep promising to give it back, keep saying "Oh, I'm so sorry, I meant to bring it to you today, but I forgot!", and then finally the lender gives up asking for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
On Cory's stream he notes that he is setting up the fundraiser in December.
That fundraiser is the entire reason Josh scrambles to make good with the "streaming community" come May after burning them all winter and spring.

Would love to see the jerk locked out from the event for a change. They don't need him or his drama.

Reactions: 10
Stupid question, did he get out of paying for the ambulance ride because it started at EPCOT?
I highly doubt he did - those ambulance rides are a profit maker for towns and Reedy Creek is no exception.
Insurance will usually only cover it if the person is hospitalized overnight.

Out of curiousity I googled and it looks like RC ambulances are free. Of course that may have changed when FL stepped in back in April, but wasn't his "heart attack" just before that?

If he had to pay for the ambulance, he would have live-streamed from the back of it for the superchats.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Stupid question, did he get out of paying for the ambulance ride because it started at EPCOT?
If you need an ambulance ride from anywhere on property, Disney pays for it. The treatment at Celebration hospital comes out of Josh’s pocket.

Maybe that’s why Josh walked halfway through EPCOT. He wanted to make sure he wouldn’t get an ambulance bill.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
If you need an ambulance ride from anywhere on property, Disney pays for it. The treatment at Celebration hospital comes out of Josh’s pocket.

Maybe that’s why Josh walked halfway through EPCOT. He wanted to make sure he wouldn’t get an ambulance bill.
That is definitely on brand for Josh. Get checked out at EPCOT to possibly avoid any medical bills at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm a bit late here (because I ACTUALLY am there for my kids), but I'm honored to have a winning thread title! I'd like to shoutout @FLAGirl for the inspiration. I'd also like to shout out Josh because without his douchebaggery, we wouldn't even be here!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A Friday night without Josh? Oh no... I can hear his wallet crying.

He's going to make up for all his missed sympathy superchat income by live streaming all weekend long - it's a long weekend, so I'm betting at the very least he'll be on twice, maybe Saturday and Monday because why spend time off with the family or celebrating our fallen?

Last edited:
  • Haha
I don’t understand this. It’s been years since the channel has become a thing and yet it seems like Dale and Jenna would make a good vlogging team.…Why doesn‘t this “couple” team up more???????
Since Youtube is Jenna’s “fulltime job” well ok show it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.