ResortTV1 #7 I'm having a heart attack; let's go to Epcot!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As much as I would love some drama, those tags aren’t on the original tweet:

Reactions: 3
Wonder if Donna is implying that Josh had some something to do with Living in Diz going down over the weekend …..just a theory

That looks like a OCD issue.

Good God, she could never eat with me. My food fills up the whole plate and is piled high.

——
Does anyone notice that Josh is never invited to go out to dinner? We all know why, but it shows his standing in the community.
And someone has to pay $59 for her kids plate worth of food.

Reactions: 4
Someone told Josh in the chat that he is a good singer and now he won't stop.#reallynotthatgood
Cory is excellent, he has sung professionally, and even he knows not to sing on stream except on rare occasions.
I've heard Josh's singing, I would not call it good. Perhaps mediocre. *Tossing the duct tape over at the stream*
---
Kelly with the pocket shrimp 🤣
Mama's getting married to Goofy
Jenna has learned how to pun!

What's Josh up to? His 3rd ride on the Mexico pavillion ride?

Last edited:
Before I settle into a state of tranquillity, please forgive me for my sin, for I just watched a bit of Tom Duz Disney and now I feel I need to take a Silkwood decon shower.
why would you do that to yourself? He’s literally the worst of the worst.

Reactions: 1
Tonight Josh ended his stream by rolling into a premiere of a vlog of the Disneyland band. A premiere, of something he recorded in... FEBRUARY. 🙄

• Haha
She was with the Meyers at the Character dinner at Hollywood & Vine. No doubt they paid the $60 price tag for her.
Oh they did, I went back to watch when the check was brought and to take note of Jenna's behavior (around 1:58 on the video). As always, when the check arrives Jenna becomes avoidant - sometimes she gets giggly and childish, this time she clamped her mouth shut. Never did she offer to pull out HER credit card and treat this couple who keep on pouring money into her.

At this point Kelly needs to realize that he doesn't have a wife and three kids to feed and take care of, but rather a wife and 4 kids.
Should have seen her in the light saber shop when they were looking at and holding the toys, still priced out at over $200 each. Jenna seriously thought Mama was about to buy her one. Could tell she was infatuated with Rey's style, which she never got to hold.

I reiterate: when they stop buying Jenna stuff, that's the day that Mama/Jenna friendship will end. Jenna will seek out a new sugar mama.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
How are mouse ears a thing on grown women? I mean seriously the fad needs to end. It just looks childish to me. Who wants to look like a mouse?

Reactions: 5
How are mouse ears a thing on grown women? I mean seriously the fad needs to end. It just looks childish to me. Who wants to look like a mouse?
Not only are they stupid, but the head band versions hurt. Any person who claims they don't is lying. The sensory versions are made to be more comfortable but don't stand as upright so people won't buy them.

I own 1 pair (gifted to me) and can't keep them on my head for more than a few seconds without a massive headache coming on.

Last edited:
I see there's an AK livestream scheduled for today. Florida schools must be getting out soon and the Summer of Josh will begin at WDW. He's dying (literally) to game the YT algorithms and push his subscriber numbers up

Reactions: 2
I see there's an AK livestream scheduled for today. Florida schools must be getting out soon and the Summer of Josh will begin at WDW. He's dying (literally) to game the YT algorithms and push his subscriber numbers up
LOL a Hot Josh Summer :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
why would you do that to yourself? He’s literally the worst of the worst.
I know, I know. I said ten Our Fathers and 10 Hail Marys
---
Oh they did, I went back to watch when the check was brought and to take note of Jenna's behavior (around 1:58 on the video). As always, when the check arrives Jenna becomes avoidant - sometimes she gets giggly and childish, this time she clamped her mouth shut. Never did she offer to pull out HER credit card and treat this couple who keep on pouring money into her.

At this point Kelly needs to realize that he doesn't have a wife and three kids to feed and take care of, but rather a wife and 4 kids.
Should have seen her in the light saber shop when they were looking at and holding the toys, still priced out at over $200 each. Jenna seriously thought Mama was about to buy her one. Could tell she was infatuated with Rey's style, which she never got to hold.

I reiterate: when they stop buying Jenna stuff, that's the day that Mama/Jenna friendship will end. Jenna will seek out a new sugar mama.
I was waiting for her to say at least "I got it" but not even that b/c you know Kelly would refuse and pay no matter what, but Jenna didn't even offer to pay. Sometimes it's like she's never been out in the real world.

Last edited:
It's Jenna with her dad at Animal Kingdom today, no Josh. No Mom either as she's home ill.

The little bit I saw of Josh's stream last night involved someone commenting that Josh has taken over Jenna's Tuesday slot. Josh reacted very poorly to that statement, with a bitter "No, ACTUALLY If you look back over the years you'll see that I was always streaming on Tuesday, not Jenna." 🤪

Josh is always in a paranoid, defensive more.
I clicked off the stream fast when his ugly side reared its head. Why does Josh feel he can afford to act that way with his viewers? It's rude to to the one asking, rude to those listening and rude to Jenna as I know she had taken over Tuesday afternoons for some time there. The one asking the question was not wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

LOL that photo. So true and shameless. It reminds me of a little kid, when they hint that they want a toy and expect you to buy it. She's stuck in some sort of pre-adolescent state. Really bizarre

Reactions: 7
Wonder if Donna is implying that Josh had some something to do with Living in Diz going down over the weekend …..just a theory
Living in Diz claimed that Josh was there to help him out. I think Josh was too much in the picture. I think he hacked him and my mom believes it too.

Had to go back and watch that interaction. She was holding lightsabers and kept saying “Coooool” over and over again. I think she really did think the Meyers would buy her one because Kelly was excited to show her the sabers. That shop has been there for nearly 4 years and this was the first time Jenna showed any interest in it at all. I believe the Meyers are planning Star Wars Halloween costumes with Jenna and Dale. Mama bought the full Rey outfit and Jenna said she was Leia because she already had the dress from Star Cruiser media day. I’m sure Meyers will buy more things to complete her outfit.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.