ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna is at Disney Springs and Dad is offering to buy her shirts, Jenna went into overdrive looking at things she wants. She's about to take advantage of her parents in a very expensive way .. claiming "it's my birthday week!"

Jenna, it doesn't work like that. You get one day. Your mom should get 9 months.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
anybody following along with josh’s reddit AMA? i just took a peek and he had 20 questions or so, and the same two people asked ten of them. 😂

to the surprise of no one, he is talking endlessly about peoplemover and wishing to go back in time to horizons.

I wonder that since Iger's back now, will he do what Chapek couldn't and put an end to the livestreamers?

I'm also hoping that this magicband+, lightning lane, etc meets its end too... who knows, maybe the Castle Dream Lights will return, hopefully all without Resortv1!!!

I think they'll return once those decorations are off the castle. I'm fairly sure they would interfere with the lights and it wouldn't look right if they draped them over the current decorations.
On Disney Dish they talked about how they have to fireproof the lights or something and it's extensive & pricey. I'd be really surprised if they came back (though I would absolutely love it).

I can't wait to here what Josh Nelsteen says about this Chapek ousting, it would be funny if he says something like, well I always thought that maybe Chapek wasn't doing things right and didn't make great decisions, but didn't want to say anything blah blah blah - if he does, then Disney should know he's full of tit, and not being truthful about stuff on his streams lol.

That being said, Iger might intervene with this grifting bullshit, maybe we should get a petition together and send it to Bob!!!

Reactions: 5
So what did Josh say? The video says he was live for 1 hour and 48 minutes...
That's a very long time for him to be streaming about his feelings and how he approves.
(Josh is not an analyst, he's the opposite... everything must relate back to him, uses "I" far too often.)

I'll eat my shirt if he came up with his own words and he didn't regurgitate thoughts from smarter people than him online.

Caved in & scanned his livestream from home.

Second half seems to be about his pup passing away 2 days back.
Ah, geesh. Dude needed someone to talk to about it I think.

Sorry Josh. Sorry Liam & Steph. They're our babies.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
His dog dies Two days back when he was staying at OKW alone in his wife’s birthday?
I think it was the following night, he said he was the one to find the pup deceased. The dog was sleeping in a doorway, he shut the door and 1/2 hour later opened it back up to find him gone. : ( He's very torn up over it. "Hardest thing I ever had to do."
I'm not discounting it at all, death is the hardest thing to deal with. It was fortunate that he found the little guy and not his son finding him.

I think this was his first experience with death of a pet or family member as an adult.

Last edited:
  • Sad
No one cares about your dog dying besides you Josh. Why did you get the dog in the first place if you're going to cry over it you knew that you'd likely outlive it.

• Wow
  • Haha
I didn't know he had a dog, there has never been any reference to any pets apart from Jenna's own dog.

I really hope he's not doing this to pull on people's heartstrings, just to see the superchats rolling in. I am never surprised what this guy is willing to do just to earn money. Vile human being.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
No one cares about your dog dying besides you Josh. Why did you get the dog in the first place if you're going to cry over it you knew that you'd likely outlive it.
I'm gonna give Josh one here. Losing any kind of pet is hard, especially the longer they've been with you. Now, there's never been a mention of a pet, so that does make this odd, but again, losing a family member, whether person or pet, is tough.

Instead of sulking about it online, maybe he should be with his family in dealing with it. If he's having that big of a problem with it, imagine his child. Kids don't understand that stuff...

• Sad
Reactions: 13
He's mentioned that dog more than once in the past. I'd cut him some slack on this.

It’s fine to witch about Josh and his grifting ways. but to knock down the man because he lost his dog is cold-hearted. We’ve seen Josh be fake, but he was in actual tears the other day. It’s a heartbreaking loss for him.

Anyone who has lost a pet understands his pain. At least once, give the guy a break. It’s called being an empathetic person.

Reactions: 12
It’s fine to witch about Josh and his grifting ways. but to knock down the man because he lost his dog is cold-hearted. We’ve seen Josh be fake, but he was in actual tears the other day. It’s a heartbreaking loss for him.

Anyone who has lost a pet understands his pain. At least once, give the guy a break. It’s called being an empathetic person.
I am not a fan of Josh, but losing a pet is so, so hard. I’ll give him slack for this. I lost both of my cats within a year of each other. Even though you know it’s inevitable, you’re still not prepared. I have heard him mention the dog on numerous streams so I have no doubt he loved the dog and is really feeling the loss.

Reactions: 11
Yup - I've stepped back on purpose here from criticizing Josh, albeit temporarily as pet loss always hits me very hard too. I still tear up over the one who was closest to me, and he passed over a year back.

Now, that said, should Josh start telling the viewers how expensive cremation was, or how vet bills were too much and he's using the pup's passing as an opportunity to pull in superchats, all empathy will be dropped.

For now, I get it and I'm very sorry for anyone who loses a close family member, either human or animal.

Reactions: 12
yeah totally giving him slack on this one. i’ve been there and it’s awful. relationships with cherished pets are just so uncomplicated and pure, and the loss is profound. ok crying now…

• Sad
This grifter is whining about his air conditioning having to be repaired to the tune of $1100. No need to quote the price - unless you’re looking for a handout.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.