ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok.... recap of the last thread....

Josteen has continued his grifting ways, potentially pulling the con job on Disney with getting additional MVMCP passes for free. Jenna still is pretending to be a 5 year old with her pigtails.

It seems he's becoming more and more paranoid with us here on the board by his language he uses when on the livestreams.

As the holidays are upon us, Josh is spending quality with his closest family (his sister) and the ones that they've created sit at home wondering what fun looks like while they watch their husband/dad and wife on the livestream.

I think I covered most of it.... lol

Reactions: 13
Clicked into last nights party video to check the weather just as josh was saying he passed his FL licensing exam. A congrats would be in order, except I know he's planning on using this to expand upon his grifting, as backed by his following statement: that "he supposes" he could start selling houses, but that's not his plan. He went on to say that he's going to use it to be able to do and say things he couldn't do and say without it on his channel.

Hold on. Let's break this down. For those who aren't aware, as an every day person you can say anything you want on a channel providing you're not harming or exposing anyone or anything, so that part of what he's claiming is a lie. The fact is that with your license you are more restricted to what you can say. A misdirection from J.Nelson to make viewers think he's doing it for anything but money.

What that license allows him to do is hook up with a broker (his current real estate advertiser) and get referral fees. Without that connection he'd get nothing, it's law.

Reactions: 13
Clicked into last nights party video to check the weather just as josh was saying he passed his FL licensing exam. A congrats would be in order, except I know he's planning on using this to expand upon his grifting, as backed by his following statement: that "he supposes" he could start selling houses, but that's not his plan.
Although, if he did start selling houses, it would be another reason to NOT spend time with his wife and child.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Was watching during the Josteen Realty part, also. Made no sense. Victor, any comments?? Why would Joshteen say such things?

Reactions: 1
Is getting your real estate license in FL free? Because I know he's on a very, very, very tight cookie budget right now.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Clicked into last nights party video to check the weather just as josh was saying he passed his FL licensing exam. A congrats would be in order, except I know he's planning on using this to expand upon his grifting, as backed by his following statement: that "he supposes" he could start selling houses, but that's not his plan. He went on to say that he's going to use it to be able to do and say things he couldn't do and say without it on his channel.

Hold on. Let's break this down. For those who aren't aware, as an every day person you can say anything you want on a channel providing you're not harming or exposing anyone or anything, so that part of what he's claiming is a lie. The fact is that with your license you are more restricted to what you can say. A misdirection from J.Nelson to make viewers think he's doing it for anything but money.

What that license allows him to do is hook up with a broker (his current real estate advertiser) and get referral fees. Without that connection he'd get nothing, it's law.
Exactly!!! When you have a real estate license you are more restricted in what you can say than if you didn't. I'm so sick of his poor me I need to vlog and collect superchats or we would be in the poorhouse with my wife's medical bills. All the while the stans keep sending money so Jenna can buy ears and Starbucks and Josh can buy party tickets and go to school for real estate 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Wait a second... so Josteen now has a FL real estate license? He seems more fitting for a slum used car salesman than anything... but hey, if anyone can polish a turd and sell it, it's Josteen!!!

The cost of the process for getting a Florida real estate license

The link shows the cost in a step by step way.... Let's just say, that's a lot of superchat money...

Anyone think he's gonna try and do anything with DVC? Or is it just to collect extra side money?

I hope Disney just has a file that keeps getting larger and they're just waiting for the right time to slam the door on him. The lawsuit that Disney could smack him for, it would make his wife's medical bills look like a drop in the bucket.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Disney has been known to sit back and watch thieves steal merchandise on camera day after day until the value of goods stolen is well into being considered enough for the higher level court than just small claims. I believe Circuit Court is $30,000 and up.

I've wondered if that's what they're doing with Josh.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Disney has been known to sit back and watch thieves steal merchandise on camera day after day until the value of goods stolen is well into being considered enough for the higher level court than just small claims. I believe Circuit Court is $30,000 and up.

I've wondered if that's what they're doing with Josh.
We can only hope.

It'll be fun to watch him beg for superchats when Disney files the motion against him and has a cease and desist order on the table stating he can't livestream anymore or he'll be banned.

I know, big dreams there, but Disney can definitely surprise us... As I was a member of other Disney forums in the past, the Disney company has people that watch message boards and such. They're the lurkers that then take the info and go take action in time. So to say that there aren't people from Disney here would pretty much be a lie.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Was going to watch Cory’s live stream tonight from Night of a Million Lights and Josh showed up. Why is he every where? Stay home with your wife and kid Josh! Guess I’ll go back to watching The Crown. Don’t need Josh trying to take over Cory’s stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Seriously, there is NO reason for Josh/ResortTV1 to be vlogging at the H2O opening night for their GKTW fundraiser.
  • It's not Disney
  • Not Universal
  • Not money for Josh.
A vlog from him for this event adds nothing to his channel. Anyone who's going to donate will do so on Cory's stream or their Live performance in December.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Seriously, there is NO reason for Josh/ResortTV1 to be vlogging at the H2O opening night for their GKTW fundraiser.
  • It's not Disney
  • Not Universal
  • Not money for Josh.
A vlog from him for this event adds nothing to his channel. Anyone who's going to donate will do so on Cory's stream or their Live performance in December.
I don't remember seeing any of his equipment when he was in view of Cory. He was just there. He also got the hell outta dodge as well because Donna is there as well and was hanging with Cory.

If anything, he's there because he's playing with Cory and them on 12/6.

I don't remember seeing any of his equipment when he was in view of Cory. He was just there. He also got the hell outta dodge as well because Donna is there as well and was hanging with Cory.

If anything, he's there because he's playing with Cory and them on 12/6.
He was recording, but without a gimbal... said he was vlogging.
For sure he was there playing nice, as soon as the holidays are over Josh will be back to being alone and complaining about all the work he did and got none of the credit.

Last edited:
He was recording, but without a gimbal... said he was vlogging.
For sure he was there playing nice, as soon as the holidays are over Josh will be back to being alone and complaining about all the work he did and got none of the credit.
Well yeah, Cory is huge on the GKTW stuff. Josh just got wrangled in somehow because he can somewhat play a saxophone. Now, should Josh actually take part in raising funds for the cause, that's on him... because of it being a vlog, I doubt it...

Did anyone else hear Jenna drop the F-bomb on tonight's stream? right around the 1:25:15 mark

Then someone complains about it in the chat and she says she would "never" say that word.

I had a good laugh.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
"No John. I definitely did not say that. I never say that word ever. So, you heard wrong. It's a very bad word" - Jenna

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.