Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I broke down and watched the first 12 minutes and are you kidding me? HIs wife's birthday was Friday night and not only did he spend it streaming in the park he spent the night alone at OKW in a gifted room? 😲 How about dropping Liam off at grandma and grandpa's and take the wife out to a NICE dinner and then some private time at OKW? She's a full time mom with such a serious illness that she's unable to work and you can't treat her to a special night that your stans are paying for? I consider myself "low maintenance" in the wife department but my husband would get an earful if he pulled this crap with me

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Jenna is at Disney Springs and Dad is offering to buy her shirts, Jenna went into overdrive looking at things she wants. She's about to take advantage of her parents in a very expensive way .. claiming "it's my birthday week!"

Jenna, it doesn't work like that. You get one day. Your mom should get 9 months.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Most people are finishing up their holidays with family and here’s Josh… alone, bitter, and cold in the Magic Kingdom. Sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13

DisAtNight

Ok.... recap of the last thread....

Josteen has continued his grifting ways, potentially pulling the con job on Disney with getting additional MVMCP passes for free. Jenna still is pretending to be a 5 year old with her pigtails.

It seems he's becoming more and more paranoid with us here on the board by his language he uses when on the livestreams.

As the holidays are upon us, Josh is spending quality with his closest family (his sister) and the ones that they've created sit at home wondering what fun looks like while they watch their husband/dad and wife on the livestream.

I think I covered most of it.... lol

DisAtNight

No one cares about your dog dying besides you Josh. Why did you get the dog in the first place if you're going to cry over it you knew that you'd likely outlive it.
I'm gonna give Josh one here. Losing any kind of pet is hard, especially the longer they've been with you. Now, there's never been a mention of a pet, so that does make this odd, but again, losing a family member, whether person or pet, is tough.

Instead of sulking about it online, maybe he should be with his family in dealing with it. If he's having that big of a problem with it, imagine his child. Kids don't understand that stuff...

• Sad

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Clicked into last nights party video to check the weather just as josh was saying he passed his FL licensing exam. A congrats would be in order, except I know he's planning on using this to expand upon his grifting, as backed by his following statement: that "he supposes" he could start selling houses, but that's not his plan. He went on to say that he's going to use it to be able to do and say things he couldn't do and say without it on his channel.

Hold on. Let's break this down. For those who aren't aware, as an every day person you can say anything you want on a channel providing you're not harming or exposing anyone or anything, so that part of what he's claiming is a lie. The fact is that with your license you are more restricted to what you can say. A misdirection from J.Nelson to make viewers think he's doing it for anything but money.

What that license allows him to do is hook up with a broker (his current real estate advertiser) and get referral fees. Without that connection he'd get nothing, it's law.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
Was going to watch Cory’s live stream tonight from Night of a Million Lights and Josh showed up. Why is he every where? Stay home with your wife and kid Josh! Guess I’ll go back to watching The Crown. Don’t need Josh trying to take over Cory’s stream.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

lookoutbelow

Since when did all these grifter streams become so pushy on merch, they all basically do nothing but hock their wares now or push sponsors constantly. Seems like they are doing these what not auctions selling all their old crap. And Josh pushing those stupid readers all day and night I just don't get how Disney is ok with this now. They are all just using the parks to sell their shit, and it's just plain gross

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
It’s fine to bitch about Josh and his grifting ways. but to knock down the man because he lost his dog is cold-hearted. We’ve seen Josh be fake, but he was in actual tears the other day. It’s a heartbreaking loss for him.

Anyone who has lost a pet understands his pain. At least once, give the guy a break. It’s called being an empathetic person.

BLOG1973

During the superchat-athon last night, one dude had the guts to speak up.
Screenshot_20230304_194616_YouTube.jpg
It never got mopped, and he actually started to read it, then trailed off ...

• Heart

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Yup - I've stepped back on purpose here from criticizing Josh, albeit temporarily as pet loss always hits me very hard too. I still tear up over the one who was closest to me, and he passed over a year back.

Now, that said, should Josh start telling the viewers how expensive cremation was, or how vet bills were too much and he's using the pup's passing as an opportunity to pull in superchats, all empathy will be dropped.

For now, I get it and I'm very sorry for anyone who loses a close family member, either human or animal.

lookoutbelow

This was the most sickening stream they have done to date. The constant promoting of those stupid readers is gross. I went back and counted he played those videos and talked about them 10-12 times that I could see. At this point ResortSleazy1 is basically one big transactional stream. Shame on you guys for real. Just plain gross

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Josh just flew out to California to go to Disneyland. He buys computer equipment for his other channel. That’s not someone who is not hurting for money.

Josh is nothing more than a con artist. He’s like those tv evangelists from the 80s. He just replaces Jesus for Mickey Mouse.

CrazySquirrelLady

VIP Member
I just turned on his livestream to see what BS he was spewing and the first thing I heard him say was that his priority today was to spend time with his family. He spends way too much time reading here. Hi Josh. 👋

• Haha

advil

I feel like the only reason this channel has a decent following is timing. I have to give it to them, they were one of the first Disney live streamers with semi decent quality on youtube that I can remember. Yes there were plenty of people live-streaming Disney, but at the time it was mostly on places like periscope or ig live with crappy quality.

But now it’s years later and there are so many people doing Disney livestreams now on both coasts. And they have better quality and better personalities than Josh. I think if Josh started the channel now I don’t think it would’ve gone anywhere. Both he and Jenna are pretty boring and not engaging. They always seem to do the same things when they stream and are not very creative.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
He can tell his kid good night through the stream again so it’s all good. Father of the year. 😡
Kids grow up so fast, it’s so sad he chooses to spend so much time at a theme park or on his other channel over his son. Oops, I forgot his family would be homeless if not for his second job vlogging. I could have made good money as a nurse but chose to work per diem and off shifts so I could be present and make memories with my husband & only child and have zero regrets even though we struggled at times

PoorKid

VIP Member
Frommers, a long-established and well-respected travel guide company with 200k followers on Twitter, tweets you for being a solid Disney streamer and you still manage to find something to bitch about. He would whine about winning the lottery.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11