ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, I tried to tune in but with all the talk of death, I had to jump out. I’ve had enough of that in my personal life. I do feel bad for him though. Poor puppers :(

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I hope all my fellow US based tattlers had a wonderful Thanksgiving and you were able to be with whomever you consider to be family.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I wonder who will join her since josh is sick? I saw him pop into that crazy disney lady's chat. He cant even stay away when hes ill.

View attachment 1760696
Odd, Jenna told the stream the other night that her birthday was actually Sunday, Yet she had proclaimed that it was her birthday week at that moment. Her weeks must start on Monday.

Since it's her birthday month week stream I'm betting it will be Dale and Mom & Dad.

Reactions: 3
Josh isn't even sick he just knows Jenna will be able to roll in the dough on her own tonight on her birthday. He's probably like I don't want to mess it up I'm just going to stay away tonight, let you do your own thing, and watch the super chats, PayPals, roll in.

Reactions: 4
No doubt this birthday will be on a stream on Sunday as well.
Josh doesn’t share. Wednesday’s grief superchats went to him. He knows he isn’t getting any love tonight.

Reactions: 4
I heard Jenna read off the comment asking her how many ears she was expecting to get for her birthday.
🤣
Which one of you was that?

Oh lord, she's eating candy coated nuts and keeps leaning into the camera in selfie mode as she chews and reads/responds to comments. :sick:
I did NOT need to see that.

• Haha
  • Sick
She used the word "birthday" ELEVEN times in the short Friday Night Live promo this morning. Like a six-year-old. Unbelievable.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Their parents probably told Josh it was only fair to share tonight's superchats with Jenna 50/50 instead of 20/80, so now he's faking a cold. If he's not getting the majority of it, he's not going to bother to do the work.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
All that festival food and they buy a plain donut. 😀
I was thinking the same thing. Then later she was talking about how she and Dale will do a Garden Grill dining review some day.
I'm like... No Jenna, they put gold fish on the mac n cheese, too fancy for your taste. Heck, they put cheese on the mac. Get out of town.

Their parents probably told Josh it was only fair to share tonight's superchats with Jenna 50/50 instead of 20/80, so now he's faking a cold. If he's not getting the majority of it, he's not going to bother to do the work.
He's micromanaging chat, giving his opinion every 30 seconds.
No one cares Josh.

Jenna was saying from the start that she'll watch Harmonious from Japan. Josh starts telling her to go to Italy as there's a person holding a spot for her. Who's stream is this Josh and have you even been paying attention to anything aside from your own thoughts on how to improve it? She wants to do it from Japan, let her!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Jenna was saying from the start that she'll watch Harmonious from Japan. Josh starts telling her to go to Italy
I just tuned in to the stream...she's in Japan :ROFLMAO: Haha Jo$h!

So, after pushing Jenna to go to Italy and not, staying in Japan, I've seen quite a few comments complementing the different view. So of course, he takes credit! :rolleyes: 🖕

1669430783770.png

Last edited:
Jenna is talking with a mom and her teens about dogs. If she says "Awe" one more time I'm going to stuff a dirty sock in her mouth.
My mom claims it worked to shut her little sister up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He loves his sister and in a weird way because who else over 40 goes to Disney world as brother and sister to the exclusion of new family.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.