ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the info! I know a lot of people will not get this, but PPTV’s Kristen sounds a lot like Amber Marchese from RHONJ. And she was my absolute hated housewife.

So it’s a little off-putting listening Kristen on the stream. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thanks for the info! I know a lot of people will not get this, but PPTV’s Kristen sounds a lot like Amber Marchese from RHONJ. And she was my absolute hated housewife.

So it’s a little off-putting listening Kristen on the stream. 😆
I totally get this, Kristen talks a LOT like an old boss I had. She wasn't a bad person, in fact many people loved her attention to detail and knack for keeping things running... but she was so pushy.

Kristen softens up a lot when her toddler is there, which is most of the time. I've grown to appreciate her as she doesn't baby talk like Jenna does.

What I find hysterical is Adam and Kristen will both talk at the same time and not listen to each other. It happens so often.

Reactions: 1
Josh does it in phone. T-Mobile and ATT.
Are you talking about switching from camera to camera - the communications provider doesn't have anything to do with that.

or are you referring to his general "I won't tell you how I stream - trade secrets" ... followed later by a rant of how the providers should be working as he names them off? :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Eh I watched Spokesmayne back in the day and his tech was way ahead of anybody I knew of at the time. He had both high zoom and low light cameras that were far superior to cellphone technology of the day.

Eh I watched Spokesmayne back in the day and his tech was way ahead of anybody I knew of at the time. He had both high zoom and low light cameras that were far superior to cellphone technology of the day.
SpokesPain used to have so much going for him... then he dropped to the bottom of the grifting well and has been licking the walls ever since (years and years now).
I think the last decent thing he did that I saw was when he was hosted/invited to do makeup for a scare zone. Other than that his content has been garbage. The only people who watch him now are those who get a kick out of seeing their superchats trigger screen effects.

Last edited:
SpokesPain used to have so much going for him... then he dropped to the bottom of the grifting well and has been licking the walls ever since (years and years now).
I think the last decent thing he did that I saw was when he was hosted/invited to do makeup for a scare zone. Other than that his content has been garbage. The only people who watch him now are those who get a kick out of seeing their superchats trigger screen effects.
I think he married that Canadian chick too. She’s just as equally annoying. It wasn’t bad when she did the stupid prancing around and Disney bounding on Insta. You could ignore that.

Now, she’s right up Tom Corless’s ass as a WDWNT “reporter.” I’ve seen her in the parks, and she’s another one with a pound of makeup and crappy attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Tried pulling up Steve's stream tonight, his attitude is annoying. I've had it with people shopping, boasting (told us multiple times how he rode Tron 10 times) and being loud in general. He's excited and just non-stop shouting at the camera. Not one of the nicer streams he's done.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Tried pulling up Steve's stream tonight, his attitude is annoying. I've had it with people shopping, boasting (told us multiple times how he rode Tron 10 times) and being loud in general. He's excited and just non-stop shouting at the camera. Not one of the nicer streams he's done.
I’ve had it as well with the streamers and the “i couldnt get a boarding group” crap. You already got on the ride without a line countless times… STAND BACK AND LET THE REST OF US GET ON IT!!!!

They really need to put a system in place to control this stuff. The boarding groups were gone in under a minute this morning… no doubt some of those people who succeeded were the streamer scum that are there everyday.

Reactions: 3
Pet peeve of streamers. When they point.
View attachment 2044087
Context: that's Steve's hand, he's shouting at the camera about how the pathes and ride ques (or is it queues) run near Space mountain, and THERE'S A STAIRCASE OVER THAT WAY!
Pointing when one has a camera in their hand is dumb. The camera is made to be pointed and zoomed.

It's a freaking pathway. Walk up there and let people see it (it was blocked off) or shut up about it and save it for later.

What the hell was he on yesterday? That was not his normal behavior.
I've been around many coworkers who start diets that impact their behavior to recognize the symptoms of supplements not working well with someone's chemistry. No clue what he took, but that's what I suspect was happening here.

Last edited:
What the hell was he on yesterday? That was not his normal behavior.
I've been around many coworkers who start diets that impact their behavior to recognize the symptoms of supplements not working well with someone's chemistry. No clue what he took, but that's what I suspect was happening here.
Ha that’s what I was thinking too. I was like wow someone had a few extra Mickey bars or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jenna’s dragging around poor Mom and Dad. They’re eating at the QS in China. Of course, Dad is running around grabbing food, drinks, and utensils while Jenna sits on her ass.

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Jenna’s dragging around poor Mom and Dad. They’re eating at the QS in China. Of course, Dad is running around grabbing food, drinks, and utensils while Jenna sits on her ass.
If she grabbed her own food and drink, she'd have to pay for it herself. The horrors!

Reactions: 6
I can tolerate Jenna and her parents better than Josh, particularly if her dad is there.

Mom is unhappy with where Jenna chose to sit - out in the sun. While Jenna made herself comfortable sitting down to talk at the camera, Mom went off to find a third seat and carried it back to the table. Mom is up near 70, and while she's pretty fit for now she could have hurt herself. If Jenna were a considerate daughter she SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT!

After all this time she still has not learned to just hand the phone to her mom and dad and order & retrieve the food for them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.