ResortTV1 #5 Hi-Ho! Hi-Ho! It's Off to Grifting We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching. He was silent from the People mover over to the Carousel of Progress? That's not like him, or maybe I was too busy replying to my daughter.

That’s because his hair was on fire because those exuberant children were making noise the entire ride. 😂
I was thinking that the whole ride... that was one very excited child. 🤣 Then I wondered if that's part of the reason he leaves Liam at home during these streams... he can't deal with noise.

Disney is the worst place in the world if you want a quiet environment.

Reactions: 6
I'm watching. He was silent from the People mover over to the Carousel of Progress? That's not like him, or maybe I was too busy replying to my daughter.
He was in the middle of this chat argument with some people about adoption, breeders, rescues, etc of dogs while on the Peoplemover.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If he can’t control his emotions he should have just stayed home. But it’s all about the money with him. God forbid he stay home with his family and grieve the loss of his pet.

• Sad
I don't mind Josh setting the tone for his stream chats, he has his rules & that's fine.
What I don't like are the nazi like mods who will shred every comment they think is even close to being offending without Josh saying so.
They're not just on his channel - it's all the channels, they're power hungry.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, he just flipped out on the chat again about shaming him for supporting custom made dogs lol - wouldnt be a RTV1 stream without a Josh rant or whine though so yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't mind Josh setting the tone for his stream chats, he has his rules & that's fine.
What I don't like are the nazi like mods who will shred every comment they think is even close to being offending without Josh saying so.
They're not just on his channel - it's all the channels, they're power hungry.
"we want it 'family' friendly." In other words if it doesnt condone with our narrative its considered trolling. Even constructive criticism is met with snarky remarks and other viewers ganging up on the commenter. Its like the streamer is never wrong.

Another part of the issue is the mods are the same people in others streams. It becomes very cult like.

The loss of a pet is horrible. His son must be having an especially hard time.

I can’t help but think he set a mental alarm to keep bringing it up though for the new viewers throughout the stream.

Reactions: 4
I definitely feel for him on the loss of his dog, but honestly we shouldn't even know it happened. It's not like people are tuning into the Josh's personal life youtube channel. The whole idea is to bring people to the parks. It's bad enough that he interjects all of his grifting but now we are being saddled with his personal problems, which are obviously not only an attempt to raise money but shield him from criticism.

It's like an evolution that most of these Disney youtubers go through. Eventually they get so dependent on handouts that the line blurs between the entertainment and their personal lives.

Reactions: 7
This man really does not want to go home. It's 10:38pm, the night before Thanksgiving and he's talking about getting a snack and taking a stroll.

• Sad
I definitely feel for him on the loss of his dog, but honestly we shouldn't even know it happened. It's not like people are tuning into the Josh's personal life youtube channel. The whole idea is to bring people to the parks. It's bad enough that he interjects all of his grifting but now we are being saddled with his personal problems, which are obviously not only an attempt to raise money but shield him from criticism.

It's like an evolution that most of these Disney youtubers go through. Eventually they get so dependent on handouts that the line blurs between the entertainment and their personal lives.
It is unprofessional, I'll give you that, but the definition of that term is softening as time goes on and live streamers are not expected to be robots who stick to a script, also Josh has never been "professional" on stream. He reserves that for his vlogs.

I still don't think anything he said tonight about his dog passing was out of line, nor was it being used for sympathy superchats, and I listened to nearly the entire night. There was one person who sent $50 and made a deal out of the pup passing, but he didn't react in an overboard reaction about it. In fact it sounded to me like he was appreciative, but also a little disappointed that someone used the system for that sentiment.

What was annoying was the chat kept bringing it up over and over.

Last edited:
Whether you lose a family member, friend or pet through death is traumatic, to say the least. But the last thing I would do is livestream soon after the death. As if you needed further proof that it's all about the money for Josh.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.