ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
" One thing that I didn’t expect is that sometimes these storms brew up more than headaches and allergies I find that many times for me these storms stir up some sort of memory, feeling or angst that is better after I get some quiet time to think on it. But finding quiet in a busy, full, anxious house can be tricky. If you are feeling like you need some time, chances are you may not be the only one. "

I feel like this is referencing the extremely awkward family hurricane livestream.

Reactions: 8
From that video, they still seem “normal” except for Josh completely ignoring Liam as he’s walking around.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Ok watched only a few minutes of that video above before I had to turn it off b/c I want to slap people. Josh is such an idiot...."oh we should be fine unless the eye of the storm hits us..." You moron---the eye of the storm on land is the calmest part and you are definitely landlocked there in central florida. Now, if you were filming this from the middle of the Atlantic or even the Gulf of Mexico, we'd have that issue. 🤦‍♀️

---

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thanks for digging up that old stream - I skimmed through and watched bits and pieces of it. Their mood is quite a contrast from Stef's "doom and gloom" vlog about hiding in closets with gallons of water and "hurricane snacks." But even back then, the moderators were heavy handed with the bans, lol.

It's July 1st, and Josh said on a recent stream that he goes back to school on August 1st, which makes today one month until his summer vacay is over. I'm sure he'll spend it making lots of great memories with his family. Or livestreaming as much as he possibly can.

It's July 1st, and Josh said on a recent stream that he goes back to school on August 1st, which makes today one month until his summer vacay is over. I'm sure he'll spend it making lots of great memories with his family. Or livestreaming as much as he possibly can.
They usually go on a big road trip & stream some of it...wonder if that's ahead for this month

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That was great last year. Josh using RTV1’s Twitter page as a personal bitching platform against the rental company. Good times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The next best thing to seeing a streamer act like their true self on a stream is watching them scream at companies and argue with corporate bots on social media. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The next best thing to seeing a streamer act like their true self on a stream is watching them scream at companies and argue with corporate bots on social media. 🤣
He was using that RTV1 account as "clout", trying to publicly shame them into faster results. Such a douche move.

• Haha
He was using that RTV1 account as "clout", trying to publicly shame them into faster results. Such a douche move.
He jumped on Twitter when LID had an issue with YouTube a few months ago as well. Because he's such a big player in the YouTube world. 🙄

That reminded me that he also said recently he's buying a NAS box for his home, to store all of his streams. He accidentally deleted one of his tech streams and can't get it back. I'm not sure how the world is still turning after such a devastating loss, but here we are.

• Haha
The wonder twins weren't invited to the Sea World media event a day or two ago, were they? I know they've streamed there before...

• Haha
Reactions: 3