ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just think, he’ll copy another stupid challenge soon and we’ll do it all over again!

Maybe Josh should do a drink around the world challenge…. I would love to see at what point he’d get his ass beat, not to mention see how many countries it would take for him to get cut off.

We also need to make sure to pop in his chat and thank him randomly for his challenge donations to GKTW. Sure, he’s not doing a fundraiser, but it sure makes him look bad if he reads it off then doesn’t donate.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Woke up to this riveting content today...
I'll save you the click. Jenna needs to make a thumbnail, which could actually be interesting if she showed the process, the choices, and what she ended up with, but nope. She just says, "I made a thumbnail." Ok. Chloe, of course, makes an appearence sleeping in her "office". So now on to the real business. She tells us she did her makeup so it was time to braid her hair. She showed us her favortie product and told us how she likes to braid her hair, but didn't actually film herself doing it. Then it's on to nails! Jenna uses nail stickers and showed us how to apply. To her credit, she did actually show the process of a couple. Next up is the very important decision of what to wear! She decided to go with an Epcot/Figment theme, but debated on which ears to wear. She had the very important business of purchasing a Slinky Dog (she loves he-im) sipper next on her agenda so it is off to Hollywood Studios she goes. She was slightly embarrassed to be going in HS with her Epcot attire :eek:. Thanks for your bravery, Jenna. She then drove from HS to Epcot to park for the stream. (Side note: Her anxiety does not hinder her abilty to drive alone..). When she arrived at Epcot she admired the Stitchie merch. Then, it was time to meet Mom and Dad and enjoy some free Starbucks as the 3 of them shared a cookie. Josh arrives shortly after and everyone is ready for showtime! So basically, it was just everyday life for Jenna.

Screenshot 2024-06-23 at 10.46.14 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Just think, he’ll copy another stupid challenge soon and we’ll do it all over again!

Maybe Josh should do a drink around the world challenge…. I would love to see at what point he’d get his ass beat, not to mention see how many countries it would take for him to get cut off.

We also need to make sure to pop in his chat and thank him randomly for his challenge donations to GKTW. Sure, he’s not doing a fundraiser, but it sure makes him look bad if he reads it off then doesn’t donate.
EPCOT would be the perfect place for it. The First Aid station there has him set up for expedited check-in. :D
I'm sure Jenna would partake in that challenge!

Woke up to this riveting content today...
I'll save you the click. Jenna needs to make a thumbnail, which could actually be interesting if she showed the process, the choices, and what she ended up with, but nope. She just says, "I made a thumbnail." Ok. Chloe, of course, makes an appearence sleeping in her "office". So now on to the real business. She tells us she did her makeup so it was time to braid her hair. She showed us her favortie product and told us how she likes to braid her hair, but didn't actually film herself doing it. Then it's on to nails! Jenna uses nail stickers and showed us how to apply. To her credit, she did actually show the process of a couple. Next up is the very important decision of what to wear! She decided to go with an Epcot/Figment theme, but debated on which ears to wear. She had the very important business of purchasing a Slinky Dog (she loves he-im) sipper next on her agenda so it is off to Hollywood Studios she goes. She was slightly embarrassed to be going in HS with her Epcot attire :eek:. Thanks for your bravery, Jenna. She then drove from HS to Epcot to park for the stream. (Side note: Her anxiety does not hinder her abilty to drive alone..). When she arrived at Epcot she admired the Stitchie merch. Then, it was time to meet Mom and Dad and enjoy some free Starbucks as the 3 of them shared a cookie. Josh arrives shortly after and everyone is ready for showtime! So basically, it was just everyday life for Jenna.

View attachment 3012321
How old is Jenna again? The person you described, right up until the mention of her driving sounds like she is 12.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
That sounds riveting. If I'd already seen everything else in the entire world, twice, maybe I'd watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That sounds riveting. If I'd already seen everything else in the entire world, twice, maybe I'd watch it.
She could have used the opportunity to make it look like she actually works at what she does. People put in more effort when planning their day on vacation than Jenna does at her "job".

• Haha
She could have used the opportunity to make it look like she actually works at what she does. People put in more effort when planning their day on vacation than Jenna does at her "job".
What this vlog tells me is that Jenna's growing an ugly big ego if she thinks she has fans who want to see this.
Also says she had nothing to film.

And all three of them shared one cookie? Yeah, that sounds fine. Sometimes you're only hungry enough for a tablespoon of cookie.

• Haha
And all three of them shared one cookie? Yeah, that sounds fine. Sometimes you're only hungry enough for a tablespoon of cookie.
I noticed that. If it had been a half pound Gideon's cookie I'd understand, but we're talking about a flat sugar cookie style (probably CC) that at best will be enough for two.

Reactions: 8
If she ate 1/2 of the cookie she may not be able to fit into childrens' clothing. Mom would be so disappointed.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Honest question: who buys Jenna's Annual Passes? I assume Josh/RTV1 "reimburses" her for them, meaning he sends her a paypal to cover it that comes out of her equal/unequal share of the earnings.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh no...

I wonder if they'll treat Wednesday as more of a holiday than they did Juneteenth.

View attachment 3014232
Anyone else bugged by her unneeded/improper use of "Definitely" here?

I hope by spending the day with her Mom and Dad she means she's helping them out, not vice versa.
If Jenna got a nickel for every time she will say Stitchy Day on Wednesday, she could afford to buy every Stitch pin and plushy in the stores all by herself. Conversely, if Josh got a nickel every time one of them said Juneteenth, he'd be as broke as he claims to be.

After seeing Jenna's "what I do to get ready" vlog, I can see why she needs to take today off. All that braiding, nail stickers, shopping and snacking looked exhausting! It's amazing she's even able to stream after all that hard work. Good thing her "full time job" gives her the flexibility to just take a day off whenever she needs a day of pampering by mommy and daddy (because we know it's not the other way around).

Speaking of hard work, DEFINITELY 😉 be sure to check out Josh's latest room tour vlog. Not because it's good, but because he worked "really hard" on it. So hard, he spelled the name of the resort wrong in the thumbnail. Nice work, pal.
1000006485.jpg

When did he (not) stay at the Contemporary? A month ago? I see he's adopting both Stef's terrible spelling into his vlogs, and Jenna's glacial pace at editing and posting them (now we know how he spent "family day" yesterday). But I still wonder whether stans just added his name to their reservation (for extended evening hours benefits), or if they actually gifted him a room (that neither he nor his family actually stayed in).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Anyone else bugged by her unneeded/improper use of "Definitely" here?

I hope by spending the day with her Mom and Dad she means she's helping them out, not vice versa.
It's like, when was the last time she had to write an interpersonal email to others "at work". She seems not to know how to separate her chatting w/ other vlogger friends vs writing something out to a general audience who might communicate in an adult way.

Last edited:
It's like, when was the last time she had to write an interpersonal email to others "at work". She seems not to know how to separate her chatting w/ other vlogger friends vs writing something out to a general audience who might communicate in an adult way.
That's exactly what's bugging me about it. 👏

Reactions: 5
"Take the day off" to spend with her mom and dad is what kills me. As opposed to?

• Haha
Reactions: 10