ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn't this thing been here since 1971? He's suddenly amazed by it because it's going away.
---
It's ok to flex through the parks with your MEDIA pass on though. In fact, he bragged about being able to go into an area that the "regular" guests were straining to look into when Guardians opened up. So much for inclusion for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a headache from all the shooting noises. What a lovely soundtrack for his viewers.

This strikes me as the kind of thing a person would bring their kid to before it closes forever. Not something a 40+ year old man would suddenly fall in love with for 20 minutes as the CMs are trying to close up and go hom

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
He's all about inclusion when it's Josh being excluded. But give him a media pass and he'll complain that everyone else's lanyard looks just like his.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Why do I feel like this footage is somehow going to be a stand alone vlog he is gonna try and make more $ from????

Edit to add: My son (who is now 15) loved this the first time we brought him to WDW. I have fond memories from him enjoying it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
"We will enjoy cookie time." That was probably the creepiest thing I heard all day.

• Haha
  • Sick
"We will enjoy cookie time." That was probably the creepiest thing I heard all day.
Josh, all alone in his office/bedroom, late at night most nights.... 🤮
---
OMG the creepy crinkling of the wrapper with Josh saying "we'll enjoy the cookie now" and the 5* view of posts and poles (that EVERYONE can enjoy). 🤮
1000006479.jpg

---
Is he about to Louis CK the cast members left in this park with that cookie???

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Tell me you hate your family without telling me you hate your family, Josh.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
People talking about Woo Hoo and Child Size buying him that cable and Starbucks dinner.

Josh: I'll probably buy stuff like that for Liam, when he's older.

How about NOW, father of the year? You couldn't even upgrade your (unused) room at AKL for his enjoyment 3 days ago!
---
Josh, struggling to get a battery out of his bag before the stream dies: Sorry, I'm very uncoordinated after riding 50 rides.

Three days ago! You rode 40 of those rides THREE DAYS AGO!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I want to thank you all for making me laugh out loud the last few days 😊. He didn't accomplish the challenge regardless of how he frames it.The whole thing was a stressful, miserable experience for him because he sucks the joy out of everything. I can't believe he sat down and ate a cookie at the end of the night, he really hates going home.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Echoing Cocobean9's sentiments. I'm thankful for you all, that we were able to follow along without having to tolerate his antics, excuses, complaints and self soothing behavior. Laughs were had, truths revealed.

In summary, Josh is saying he got 50 unique rides done in 24 park hours? However, that's not how all the other folk doing this challenge are doing it. He's modified the curve to give himself a passing grade. 🤣

He also missed the main street vehicles. Didn't have to do them all, just one would have sufficed, but his planning was so poor he couldn't figure out how to tackle the first attraction you're met with at the entry to the Magic Kingdom.

• Heart
  • Haha