ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh, when you are reading this on Sunday, while hiding in your "retro game room" trying to avoid interacting with your wife and only child - please know you actually failed. You didn't actually complete this challenge, and just making up and changing the rules as you go doesn't count.

#EpicFail #StitchyIsNotImpressed

• Haha
Reactions: 12
As he complains that he held the gimbal for 23 hours. Oh boo hoo. Maybe nita will buy you new fake elbow braces.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He's making a hail Mary pass at the shooting gallery. At least he's bitter about that becoming a DVC lounge, which is way out of the price range for someone who wouldn't even spend $20 on a LL for Mine Train, much less $150 on a view room for his wife and child (does he even remember Liam exists at this point?).

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He will let us see him get a cookie and Coke. Oh goodie!! In reality, he hasn't received enough money so he's stalling.

• Haha
I think he was expecting TONS of "$50 for 50 rides SuperChats"

Ya know, with a dancing banana sticker.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wtf is he shooting at? Even Ralphie shot his eye out….

let him get lost playing at the arcade and have the bakery close and he miss his coke and cookie.

• Haha
So incredibly, relentlessly proud of a total non-achievement. I bet he's the kind of husband who vacuums the living room rug once a year and then gets all butthurt when his wife doesn't notice it. "Did you notice I vacuumed the rug? Didn't I do a good job? Doesn't it look nice? Why didn't you say something about it?"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG he sucks at this. I know of 5 year olds that are better at shootin gallery than him.

• Haha
He's making a hail Mary pass at the shooting gallery. At least he's bitter about that becoming a DVC lounge, which is way out of the price range for someone who wouldn't even spend $20 on a LL for Mine Train, much less $150 on a view room for his wife and child (does he even remember Liam exists at this point?).
But he'll throw several hundred towards a DVC room he'll never use so he can stream the new lounge the day it opens.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Like dude, go home.

These cast members are tired. They want to get home and take a shower and go to bed.

Not have to wrangle a 40-something local AP out of the Shooting Arcade.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like dude, go home.

These cast members are tired. They want to get home and take a shower and go to bed.

Not have to wrangle a 40-something local AP out of the Shooting Arcade.
Let him play. If he goes past 11:30 we don’t have to watch him with his cookie and coke.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Goes against Walt's core principles? I don't think he envisioned panhandling on Main Street, but here we are.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ooh he's MAD mad about this DVC lounge, because it's not something EVERYONE can enjoy. You mean, like your $30k a year private school is for "everyone?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Ooh he's MAD mad about this DVC lounge, because it's not something EVERYONE can enjoy. You mean, like your $30k a year private school is for "everyone?"
At least it's not something NO ONE can enjoy, like your unused DVC reservation.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's mad at this becoming a DVC lounge, however he's NEVER taken any time before today on the streams to come here that I've seen.

• Heart
Reactions: 10