ResortTV1 #12 School’s Out, Grift’s On Welcome to the Josh Nelson Telethon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not just for deluxe guests, but back in the "all resort guests" Extra Magic Hours days, when it was actually called that. But only a couple of days a year - we were at MK for Xmas or NYE until 3am one year. My 5yo son got to ride the Carrousel with Pluto (in one of the bench seats), and then Goofy took him on Dumbo. Great memories!
Yes, those were the days. But it sounded like Josh stated it was open that late this past Wednesday. I could be hearing wrong, though. I tend to block out his voice.

Reactions: 2
And now he's making noises like he's a damn vintage atari system on overdrive.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He has somehow convinced himself that he actually did this in LESS park hours than Mammoth Club.

His sheer arrogance and rewriting of facts is astounding...........

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Thank bleeping god he’s not a math teacher. His ability to budget is horrible.
$400 for a room at AKL I won't use 👍
$150 more for a room for my beloved wife and mother of my only child to take photos of the giraffes on national giraffe day; something she would enjoy that has nothing to do with me 👎

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He thinks we’re all here to celebrate this moment…. We tattlers are here to watch you cry because you cant ride the peoplemover.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps he will be forced to read his PAYPALS and SUPERCHATS on the Ferry Boat back to the TTC with a tear in his eye on "SELFIE-mode"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
As we close this challenge, i want to thank nita for her money, jenna for being my slave, and mommy and daddy for buying me a new charger and saving this whole challenge, all because I’m a dumbass and couldn’t prep or plan for any of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Wow human thumb selfie mode to pat himself on his fat back. Suck it Josh, you aren't getting a cookie or the People mover.

• Haha
This guy is such a douche. And here’s the bragging for the non-competition.

• Haha
  • Heart
A bowling reference (this wasn't a strike, but it was a spare) is the perfect comparison for the level of athlete that huff and puff Josh deserves.

• Haha
He took the stream off his face when it came to thanking someone for their measley $10. He's such a grand wanker.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I like how he passive aggressively thanks Jenna. "Don't forget. She helped too."

• Haha