ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine your dad spending his birthday at Disney World without you. I hope the ghost of Harry Chapin keeps him awake at night, singing Cat's in the Cradle on a loop.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine your dad spending his birthday at Disney World without you. I hope the ghost of Harry Chapin keeps him awake at night, singing Cat's in the Cradle on a loop.
The stream where someone posted those lyrics in chat, and Josh started reading them out loud, before he realized what was going on. That moment was (chef's kiss).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
"Steph and Liam, what would really make my multiple days of birthdays special would be for me to be alone in Disney without my family."

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet he does one of those 12-hour streams on Mother's Day so he can avoid his wife. He might take his mom along for coke and cookie runs though. You can't have every day off, mom.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Let’s not kid ourselves. Mother’s Day will just focus on Jenna as her adventures as a Dog Mom.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Let’s not kid ourselves. Mother’s Day will just focus on Jenna as her adventures as a Dog Mom.
Josh spends it at Disney World with his Super Chatters, Jenna spends it with her dog, and nobody spends it spoiling their mom. That's sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I'm surprised anyone still actually has the patience to sit up and watch their livestreams. I got caught in the middle of him streaming yesterday at Epcot while my daughter and I was there. Him not wanting to wait in the VQ to get into the AP lounge sounds about up to par with him because he always seems to feel like he should get what he wants right away. The wait time didn't even end up being as long as they said it was, after I joined the queue we ended up getting a text saying we could go in about 10-15 minutes after we'd walked off to go do something else.

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised anyone still actually has the patience to sit up and watch their livestreams. I got caught in the middle of him streaming yesterday at Epcot while my daughter and I was there. Him not wanting to wait in the VQ to get into the AP lounge sounds about up to par with him because he always seems to feel like he should get what he wants right away. The wait time didn't even end up being as long as they said it was, after I joined the queue we ended up getting a text saying we could go in about 10-15 minutes after we'd walked off to go do something else.
I hope that you reported this and how he harasses CMs b/c he thinks he's way more important than he truly is. There is no reason for him to act the way he does, but here we are. The more people that report him to GS/Management, he may finally get what's coming to him from the big Dis.

Reactions: 1
I hope that you reported this and how he harasses CMs b/c he thinks he's way more important than he truly is. There is no reason for him to act the way he does, but here we are. The more people that report him to GS/Management, he may finally get what's coming to him from the big Dis.
I didn't even think to report. I wonder if I probably still could though.

Reactions: 2
Been watching a lot more Goo and Ron these days mixed in with some of the DL streamers. I'm getting used to watching people who have genuine excitement for the parks.

Compared to them Josh, Jenna and their parents have the personalities of wallpaper paste. Even when people toss money at them it all sounds so superficial, like it's annoying them to have to call it out.

Reactions: 9
Been watching a lot more Goo and Ron these days mixed in with some of the DL streamers. I'm getting used to watching people who have genuine excitement for the parks.
Was watching Ron earlier & he said people shouldn't have to sit & look out a window for 30 minutes while someone eats.

It felt a little specific to me.... (I don't watch other vloggers so lemme know if I'm wrong plz)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Was watching Ron earlier & he said people shouldn't have to sit & look out a window for 30 minutes while someone eats.

It felt a little specific to me.... (I don't watch other vloggers so lemme know if I'm wrong plz)
I head that, it certainly felt like he was calling Josh and Jenna out.

Reactions: 2
I head that, it certainly felt like he was calling Josh and Jenna out.
That's ah-mazing! Unlike this stream; tuned in just in time to hear Josh saying they don't talk about religion, but they are Christian. If you really want to be welcoming to people of all religions (or no religion), you wouldn't feel the need to add that. Especially not in such a haughty, superior tone. But they don't really want to be welcoming. They prefer to stick to their own kind.

Reactions: 6