ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha! Will he try to take credit for this? I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the soundtrack being released on streaming yesterday and everything to do with Josh Nelson pestering his YouTube and Disney contacts.
Oh you know he won't be able to help himself to try and be important and like he "made" this happen. LOL 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe he can use his super-tight Disney connections to add "myself" to the choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So has he revealed bragged bullshitted yet how he is magically allowed to stream Luminous with the sound up yet?

Reactions: 2
So has he revealed bragged bullshitted yet how he is magically allowed to stream Luminous with the sound up yet?
Who has the skills to photoshop Josh's face into the middle of the Luminous fireworks? LumiJosh!

• Haha
I guess no one even bothered to watch Tedious Tuesday last night? I know I didn't. They're all over the place today - 3 separate livestreams. Or maybe the last one (that they didn't mention anywhere on the list for today) is a vlog premiere, touring a new Fort Wilderness cabin. They must have been invited out because you know tightwad deep-in-debt Josh wouldn't fork over the money to stay in a cabin.
1000006090.jpg

No thanks - everyone else toured the new cabins 2+ weeks ago, when it was actually news.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t even hate watch anymore. Josh is just a whiny ass witch who is unbearable. Jenna is barely tolerable, depending on the day. Like for the HS anny, she sponged off some DVC member to get in early to the park.

Reactions: 12
I guess no one even bothered to watch Tedious Tuesday last night? I know I didn't. They're all over the place today - 3 separate livestreams. Or maybe the last one (that they didn't mention anywhere on the list for today) is a vlog premiere, touring a new Fort Wilderness cabin. They must have been invited out because you know tightwad deep-in-debt Josh wouldn't fork over the money to stay in a cabin.
View attachment 2909457
No thanks - everyone else toured the new cabins 2+ weeks ago, when it was actually news.
What are they actually pointing at in this Spy Kids thumb-thumb nail?
Looks like they're drawing attention to the small empty corner next to the sofa bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The more I look at that image, focusing in on the arms of Josh and Jenna, it's clear Jenna understood the assignment, she's motioning to the "Wilderness" image over the sofa bed.

Josh, however had no clue what the assignment was. He stepped right into the frame, then awkwardly held that hand up as if he's motioning "Look, I have goo on my hand" 🖐

Wait... are we sure that's even his hand? It looks rather photo-shopped. Like the bitty baby hand Deadpool was growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The more I look at that image, focusing in on the arms of Josh and Jenna, it's clear Jenna understood the assignment, she's motioning to the "Wilderness" image over the sofa bed.

Josh, however had no clue what the assignment was. He stepped right into the frame, then awkwardly held that hand up as if he's motioning "Look, I have goo on my hand" 🖐

Wait... are we sure that's even his hand? It looks rather photo-shopped. Like the bitty baby hand Deadpool was growing.
The more I look at it, the more his head looks like a thumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That has got to be one of the worst thumbnails ever. Must have had 1 shot to get it right. I “watched” that vlog, mostly fast forwarding. Of course, they just film the representative describing everything. Would have been much better served as a quick Instagram Reel or a short, but they aren’t creative people. My favorite was Jenna saying she couldn’t wait to ride past them on their golf cart day. What a stunning endorsement!

• Haha
Nita, get ready to send in the money. We have a big birthday celebration today at the Magic Kingdom on the PeopleMover for Mr Center of Attention himself, your parasocial love, Josh.
IMG_0107.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
There's that creepy, Norman Bates smile. My partner says it looks like he's trying to replicate a human smile from someone's description about how to do that, but it's devoid of any emotion behind it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
There's that creepy, Norman Bates smile. My partner says it looks like he's trying to replicate a human smile from someone's description about how to do that, but it's devoid of any emotion behind it.
It's Edgar from Men in Blank.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but he’s creepy looking! That thumbnail…yikes. I can see why his channel is a mostly livestream channel cause he can stay behind the camera most of the time.

I’m confused why they do Friday night announcement videos when they stream almost every day now?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10