ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And it’s the same tit too: Cokes, cookies, and Peoplemover. Josh said it in the video. The only difference today, Josh wets his pants when Nita doles out some big SuperChats.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And it’s the same tit too: Cokes, cookies, and Peoplemover. Josh said it in the video. The only difference today, Josh wets his pants when Nita doles out some big SuperChats.
199.99 so far

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I love that Josh is complaining (but it's fine...) about someone in front of them holding her kids during fireworks while HE holds his gimbal as high as humanly possible. He's truly an idiot and he sucks.

Reactions: 14
Jenna: the dole whip is so cold. I think that’s why it doesn’t hurt my tummy, because it’s so icy.
??

This chick is painfully stupid.
It takes talent to be this dumb.
How does she breath unassisted?
SMDH.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
"So my only options are earth or fire?" At first I thought they were telling him he either lives or dies and goes straight to hell.
Yes! That's immediately what I thought too à la a local church production of Heaven's Gates and Hell's Flames. 🤣
91Qab4B-rsL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_DpWeblab__jpg.jpg

"While Josh and I weren’t sure how much we should tell him, we agreed that truth, even if it’s hard, should be a priority."

Is one of those hard truths that live streaming Disney World is not an eternally sustainable endeavor?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Per chat last night, Josh will not be streaming today, but Jenna may have an "ambience" video.

So let me get this straight; when Josh finally decides to take a day off from streaming to spend with his family, he does it on Star Wars day? I get that it's his birthday, but if your business is livestreaming, don't you make it a priority to be there for all the big days? Just a couple of weeks ago, Jenna skipped Earth Day/AK's anniversary and went to Epcot instead. They really have become so lazy and in a rut that they'll only do what they want to do. And then will complain about their numbers being so low. Sure hope that "Ambien" vlog is another 2 minute video looped for 4 hours. That's the kind of quality entertainment that will draw people over from the streamers who are at DHS for May the Fourth.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Per chat last night, Josh will not be streaming today, but Jenna may have an "ambience" video.

So let me get this straight; when Josh finally decides to take a day off from streaming to spend with his family, he does it on Star Wars day? I get that it's his birthday, but if your business is livestreaming, don't you make it a priority to be there for all the big days? Just a couple of weeks ago, Jenna skipped Earth Day/AK's anniversary and went to Epcot instead. They really have become so lazy and in a rut that they'll only do what they want to do. And then will complain about their numbers being so low. Sure hope that "Ambien" vlog is another 2 minute video looped for 4 hours. That's the kind of quality entertainment that will draw people over from the streamers who are at DHS for May the Fourth.
I think Ron is there all day today so Josh’s fragile ego doesn’t want to shaken. The Ambien vlog is supposed to be Dale who took footage of flower and garden stuff and is set to music.
Here‘s Josh about to cross in front of this lady to take a seat at the table to have his little cookie, so what do you think Mr Center of Attention would do?? Of course walks right in front of her. Nice guy.
IMG_0109.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
He gets Genie Plus for his Birthday? Guess he has more grifting to do. He should be getting Genie Plus anytime he’s in MK or HS. It’s a small price to pay for your viewers' enjoyment.
Genie plus today is $27. If you subtract 27 from 199.99 Nita superchat (-30% for YouTube) = 139.99 - 27 = net $112.99 for Coke, cookies, herbs, pavers, Jeep repair, old computers, Disney shirt, new HDMI cable, gas, Annual Pass, Life insurance broker fee and food for Tank.
---
Josh stuck on 7Dwarves. Why not go on something else first using standby at Park opening and then use your lightning lane towards the end of the time period.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
2K watching Josh with 189K subscribers. 1.4K watching Ron with 34.7K subscribers. Interesting.
Personality wise, Josh is like the selfish teen often visiting the mall who is looking to sweep up money tossed into the fountains as wishes. Ron is like the kid running to the toy store just to play.

I appreciate that Ron doesn't usually eat on stream and often tells folk that they're on the wrong channel when they ask about eating. LOL

Genie plus today is $27. If you subtract 27 from 199.99 Nita superchat (-30% for YouTube) = 139.99 - 27 = net $112.99 for Coke, cookies, herbs, pavers, Jeep repair, old computers, Disney shirt, new HDMI cable, gas, Annual Pass, Life insurance broker fee and food for Tank.
---
Josh stuck on 7Dwarves. Why not go on something else first using standby at Park opening and then use your lightning lane towards the end of the time period.
100% he should buy Genie+ every single time he goes to a park, at a minimum. For as little as he's willing to spend on the channel, it's no wonder Ron gets a similar number of viewers with 1/6 the subscribers.

It's also not surprising that he'd use his first lightning lane right away instead of rope dropping a standby line. He gets Genie+ so infrequently, he has no idea how to best use it.
---
Just tuned in, and Josh is at Epcot now. He's getting ready to end the stream soon because he wants to get home to his family "enjoy some things on his own." Nice. He enjoys spending time with his RTV1 family as much as he enjoys spending time with his real family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
100% he should buy Genie+ every single time he goes to a park, at a minimum. For as little as he's willing to spend on the channel, it's no wonder Ron gets a similar number of viewers with 1/6 the subscribers.

It's also not surprising that he'd use his first lightning lane right away instead of rope dropping a standby line. He gets Genie+ so infrequently, he has no idea how to best use it.
---
Just tuned in, and Josh is at Epcot now. He's getting ready to end the stream soon because he wants to get home to his family "enjoy some things on his own." Nice. He enjoys spending time with his RTV1 family as much as he enjoys spending time with his real family.
He's planning on a nice quiet night enjoying counting up his birthday funds. Jenna is SOL if she thinks Josh is sharing anything from yesterday or today.

He's getting ready to end the stream soon because he wants to get home to his family "enjoy some things on his own." Nice.
I didn't watch today, but the only reason I could see him venturing out to Epcot when he has Genie Plus is to meet someone for a Grifted Birthday Meal.

Reactions: 5
I didn't watch today, but the only reason I could see him venturing out to Epcot when he has Genie Plus is to meet someone for a Grifted Birthday Meal.
A definite possibility. He showed up on Ron's stream at MK an hour or more later; I'm sure to end his birthday weekend alone on the PeopleMover, with a cookie and a Coke. Kinda sad.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5