ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all Josh’s whining about money, I don’t think Stef has any room to talk about managing finances, unless it’s how to get yourself into 32k in debt.

View attachment 2902732
careful handing out advice and in real estate career. They can be sued for anything. It can be as simple as an opinion led someone to do something or a house issue, sued. Stef needs a course in law New channel Stef Sues

Reactions: 8
With all Josh’s whining about money, I don’t think Stef has any room to talk about managing finances, unless it’s how to get yourself into 32k in debt.

View attachment 2902732
Didn't Stef and Josh meet at college? Was she actually attending college, and did she finish? This article is so poorly written, and so riddled with typos and grammatical errors, it's almost unreadable. Is she aware that automatic spelling and grammar checks exist? I'm starting to believe Josh's claims that Stef is incapable of holding a job, but not for health reasons. The only useful takeaway from this article is realizing just how much time Stef thinks about life without Josh.

• Wow
All that talk about death, health insurance, etc, so how do you mitigate these risks? Another Coke and cookie maybe?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
All that talk about death, health insurance, etc, so how do you mitigate these risks? Another Coke and cookie maybe?
A pocket full of herbal remedies.
---
The only useful takeaway from this article is realizing just how much time Stef thinks about life without Josh.
She's stuck in the narcissist control cycle. I studied this for many years after my divorce trying to make sense of how I became a victim.

One of the best resources I've found is at The Cycle of Narcissistic Abuse It is a very long read, but I promise you it's well worth it. Even if you've not been a victim of a Narcisist, I'm sure you'll all be able to recognize the symptoms in Stef.

The article describes how these folk turn you into a victim. Everyone should know the signs in order to protect themselves as well as their family members. And everyone needs a family behind them to help them break it off with the abuser when needed. I had my ties severed, but my mom refused to allow it. She kept visiting even when not welcome. She was my angel.

Josh has already cut Stef's ties with her family. She feels alone. She thinks she needs him.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
It's not THAT kind of media contact Joshie.

And why would he think a Disney employee would help him find a way to dodge the Disney copyright for his own financial gain? Josh, you need Disney. Disney does not need you.

And the conversation on Stef's blog that she and Josh supposedly had with a then-five-year-old Liam sounds hella terrorizing for him. Though his responses are very eloquent for one so young. "So my only options are earth or fire?" At first I thought they were telling him he either lives or dies and goes straight to hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And the conversation on Stef's blog that she and Josh supposedly had with a then-five-year-old Liam sounds hella terrorizing for him. Though his responses are very eloquent for one so young. "So my only options are earth or fire?" At first I thought they were telling him he either lives or dies and goes straight to hell.
It was a cute story, about Liam deciding he wants his final resting place to be a mause-Liam, because it has his name in it. (And so they could all be together. Cue Cat's in the Cradle playing softly in the background.) But it's the kind of cute story that you tell within your family; not one you build an entire blog post around. And I agree that the conversation seemed a little heavy for a 5 year old. When she said it's important for parents to discuss with their kids their wishes for services, burial, cremation, etc., I was thinking more mom and dad talking with Josh and Jenna; not Josh and Steph talking with Liam, a literal 5 year old.

But it's this concern that really made me want to punch them (the cringeworthy grammar is just a bonus):
1000006081.jpg

Tuition, activity fees, medical expenses AND college? So by tuition, you're talking about how you would be able to afford the $30k/yr private school Liam attends when Josh's Coke and cookies diet finally catches up with him (hopefully on the PeopleMover)? Girl, bye.

• Haha
And why would he think a Disney employee would help him find a way to dodge the Disney copyright for his own financial gain? Josh, you need Disney. Disney does not need you.

Exactly!

Reactions: 2
If you were picking a stock to invest in, what's the choice?
View attachment 2903184View attachment 2903185
Ron is much better than Josh, I just wish he'd slow down when getting out of rides, shows and walking from one area of the park to another. He comes close to plowing people over all the time.

Could also do without him holding his subscriber count up to the screen constantly. It's as though he's asking people to make additional accounts to subscribe and up his numbers.

And why would he think a Disney employee would help him find a way to dodge the Disney copyright for his own financial gain?
He really thinks Disney gives a crap about him. It's like he's expecting some kind of note excusing him from all YouTube claims because , in his words, Disney "approves" of him:

Dear YouTube,

Please excuse Josh Nelson from all copyright claims that take place on our property. He's a swell guy.

Signed,
Disney

• Haha
Reactions: 17
As if a Stef blog post wasn't enough entertainment for one day, RTV1 also released a dining vlog starring Jenna and... Josh? That's an odd pairin- oh, Disney "invited them out," so both had to make an appearance. Contrary to popular belief, Josh actually does own a long sleeved, button up, men's dress shirt, and he wore it to 1900 Park Fair (the Best Buy employee blue polo he wore to California Grill must have been in the wash). Of course, everyone else's vlogs reviewing the re-opening were released 2 weeks ago, so it either took Jenna this long to finish editing, or they didn't get invited out until the way after all the other vloggers; possibly only after some whiny emails from Josh to his "media contact." There's nothing interesting in the vlog - they ate some beige food, Jenna said the strawberry soup was ah-mazing, and Josh discovered that molten lava cake exists, and that the gooey center is almost like... molten.

• Haha
They're walking in with the hostess and she asks "Are ya'll excited to try anything?" and Jenna's like "oh yay fer sure". What does that mean? 🤷‍♂️

When you get an "on the house" meal, why not go for the Gummi Bears!
Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 7.02.51 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
They're walking in with the hostess and she asks "Are ya'll excited to try anything?" and Jenna's like "oh yay fer sure". What does that mean? 🤷‍♂️

When you get an "on the house" meal, why not go for the Gummi Bears!
View attachment 2903737
Josh loves Gummi candy! He used to try to get the Allergy Friendly candy until they started giving out a special bag for it. I recall Josh spotting some Gummi candy in the regular line and he asked for more of it. He also sat at a table to trade candy with Jenna. You know, like most 40+ siblings would do.

I watched the 1900 "hosted" vlog and noticed Jenna's trademark wreath of food for both her main meal and dessert. She's clearly OCD with that food arrangement.

Reactions: 10
As if a Stef blog post wasn't enough entertainment for one day, RTV1 also released a dining vlog starring Jenna and... Josh? That's an odd pairin- oh, Disney "invited them out," so both had to make an appearance. Contrary to popular belief, Josh actually does own a long sleeved, button up, men's dress shirt, and he wore it to 1900 Park Fair (the Best Buy employee blue polo he wore to California Grill must have been in the wash). Of course, everyone else's vlogs reviewing the re-opening were released 2 weeks ago, so it either took Jenna this long to finish editing, or they didn't get invited out until the way after all the other vloggers; possibly only after some whiny emails from Josh to his "media contact." There's nothing interesting in the vlog - they ate some beige food, Jenna said the strawberry soup was ah-mazing, and Josh discovered that molten lava cake exists, and that the gooey center is almost like... molten.
So I will come to their defense a little. They reopened a few weeks ago. This was a media event to try and drum up business that was held last week. Anyone and everyone who has ever vlogged Disney was there, so nothing very special about this invite. Even Tim tracker made the cut😂
There is, however, no excuse for eating gummy bears at a buffet. What is that???

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I will come to their defense a little. They reopened a few weeks ago. This was a media event to try and drum up business that was held last week. Anyone and everyone who has ever vlogged Disney was there, so nothing very special about this invite. Even Tim tracker made the cut😂
There is, however, no excuse for eating gummy bears at a buffet. What is that???
Lol - you know you aren't on the VIP list if your invite is in the same group as the Trackers! I still think they should have just covered the reopening on their own, if they're serious about their channel being a business. But Josh is so cheap, and so bad at creating good content for his channel, that he gets excited for free gummi bears and eats those (and a chocky chip cookie!) instead of actually reviewing the food on the buffet.

Reactions: 7
So Tranquil Tuesday is going to see the return of Luminous?

Just think if Josh tried this hard with righting his finances or being a good dad.. as opposed to getting copyrighted material allowed….

• Haha
So Tranquil Tuesday is going to see the return of Luminous?

Just think if Josh tried this hard with righting his finances or being a good dad.. as opposed to getting copyrighted material allowed….
Ha! Will he try to take credit for this? I’m sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the soundtrack being released on streaming yesterday and everything to do with Josh Nelson pestering his YouTube and Disney contacts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5