ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna: ohhh…why don’t they have this in my size. It’s so cute.

Yeah Jenna. That kids shirt would go nicely with your grey roots.

And if she mentions this 10k race one more time. Like a middle schooler who just won their first spelling bee. Let it go already.

She's wearing me out.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Oh GAWD - hard pass! We were guessing Josh would be taking a day off as payback for Jenna skipping FNL, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Maybe he had to take the comp day within the same pay period?

I hope her AnXiEtY isn't too bad with all the crowds! Ron is doing Moonlight Magic at AK tonight, on his own DVC membership, not one grifted from benefactors. Sounds a lot better than watching Jenna sit at a table while mom and dad fetch her snacks.
I'm watching Ron too. Aside from his complaining about viewers and aside from a blatant lie about what he did in the army (it's a narcissist thing for some reason) he's been pretty decent.
---

And if she mentions this 10k race one more time. Like a middle schooler who just won their first spelling bee. Let it go already.

She's wearing me out.
What does she not get? That's clearly a little kid's style.
So glad I tuned out as soon as I saw peoplemover.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

She's wearing me out.
And all that editing on Sunday wore her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ron held his own against RTV1 last night. I had him on and noticed he consistently had over 1k viewers. It’s only a matter of time, Josh. :D You can pretend you’re buddies with him, but we know you are always checking your numbers vs his. We know you both read here, but at least Ron admits it. And Ron, don’t start thinking you’re all great. You’re just better than Josh.:D

Reactions: 9
Ron held his own against RTV1 last night. I had him on and noticed he consistently had over 1k viewers. It’s only a matter of time, Josh. :D You can pretend you’re buddies with him, but we know you are always checking your numbers vs his. We know you both read here, but at least Ron admits it. And Ron, don’t start thinking you’re all great. You’re just better than Josh.:D
Who is Ron? I stopped watching RTV1 months ago because I can’t even hate watch them anymore. But I will gladly subscribe to anyone who is his competition.

Who is Ron? I stopped watching RTV1 months ago because I can’t even hate watch them anymore. But I will gladly subscribe to anyone who is his competition.
Ron On the Go.
Like all of them, he's full of himself, but he whines about 1/10th as much as Josh and he clearly cares about his family.
He was pointing out last night that he tries to help out other channels (true) verses keeping everything hidden. It was a clear dig at Josh.

Ron has about 18% of the total subscribers as Josh but can pull similar viewership numbers. 34,000 to 189,000 subscribers.

Reactions: 8
So Its Joeysworld has within the last 7 hours, posted a video saying thanks to cheaters DAS is forced to change again.

Maybe he should re-evaulate what vloggers/livestreamers he hangs out with before he starts bitching about this.

And isn't he Autistic, so the new rules of DAS should still apply to him, correct?

Reactions: 11
I like It'sJoey'sWorld but maybe they should discuss why we can't have nice things with RTV1 & Meyers and the Mouse. Many times I've seen Jenna and Ivone(?) running through the park to get to Ivone's DAS time before it expired.

Was just coming to comment about "It's Joey's World" video.

Maybe I misunderstood, but my impression from Joey's sister was that someone who "pretends to love Joey so much and wants to ride with Joey" should look at what they are doing that is not hurting Joey.

I took it that she WAS accusing someone that has in the past used him - and maybe just recently tried to secure using him again recently?

But I could be way off in my impression.

Reactions: 6
I like It'sJoey'sWorld but maybe they should discuss why we can't have nice things with RTV1 & Meyers and the Mouse. Many times I've seen Jenna and Ivone(?) running through the park to get to Ivone's DAS time before it expired.
So Its Joeysworld has within the last 7 hours, posted a video saying thanks to cheaters DAS is forced to change again.

Maybe he should re-evaulate what vloggers/livestreamers he hangs out with before he starts bitching about this.

And isn't he Autistic, so the new rules of DAS should still apply to him, correct?
Joey will always be able to use the DAS system due to his autism. I think his gripe comes from the new way it's being done. Change produces anxiety in everyone, but autistic folk have a harder time managing that stress.

Ivone's situation is weird. She had nerve damage in her leg that prevented her from walking for a year or so. She was legitimately disabled in that she needed a chair/ecv (but that would not make her eligible for DAS). Nerve and back pain from standing in line would make her eligible.

However, now, she's up and about walking and standing for long lengths of time all over creation even in crowds and other stressful situations while working as a Tour guide at Sea World. I'm going to say she's better for now and doesn't need that Handicapped placard that Kelly often abuses nor does she need DAS.

Last edited:
Josh and Jenna have definitely used Joey for his DAS, no doubt. But guessing they are "pals" so they will look past it?

I know Maria (LBV) has a DAS pass as well, but rarely does she ride anything - but I feel like she has worked it out so Chris somehow gets to ride and she doesn't - I don't understand how she works it.

Joey will continue to get DAS no matter what - but it makes me wonder if "friends" have figure that out and want to "meet up for a day in the park streaming with their BFF Joey..........and oh golly gee add me to your DAS".

If I understand it right, under the new rules only the DAS pass owner and their immediate family members are eligible to ride. That sounds to me like the group will be set up at verification of the need and not done on the fly due to who will want to meet up with them. Bye Bye piggy backers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Josh and Jenna have definitely used Joey for his DAS, no doubt. But guessing they are "pals" so they will look past it?

I know Maria (LBV) has a DAS pass as well, but rarely does she ride anything - but I feel like she has worked it out so Chris somehow gets to ride and she doesn't - I don't understand how she works it.

Joey will continue to get DAS no matter what - but it makes me wonder if "friends" have figure that out and want to "meet up for a day in the park streaming with their BFF Joey..........and oh golly gee add me to your DAS".
If I understand it right, under the new rules only the DAS pass owner and their immediate family members are eligible to ride. That sounds to me like the group will be set up at verification of the need and not done on the fly due to who will want to meet up with them. Bye Bye piggy backers.
And this was all my point when mentioning the Joey's YT. They need to examine who wants to be "their friends" and hang out with them which is only for DAS reasons.

I’m pretty sure I saw a stream with her before where she took a bunch of people (that weren’t family) with her in the lightning lane and then before boarding the ride she got out of line while they rode…she’s clearly done that many many times and that’s obviously one of the things Disney wants people to stop doing…

IMO people who do that should be banned or at least get their DAS taken away. But honestly I feel like even with the new system people are still going to cheat the system and not much is going to change. I hope I’m wrong!

I’m pretty sure I saw a stream with her before where she took a bunch of people (that weren’t family) with her in the lightning lane and then before boarding the ride she got out of line while they rode…she’s clearly done that many many times and that’s obviously one of the things Disney wants people to stop doing…

IMO people who do that should be banned or at least get their DAS taken away. But honestly I feel like even with the new system people are still going to cheat the system and not much is going to change. I hope I’m wrong!
Living in DIZ did something like that, but even worse. Their teenage son has a DAS Pass for his diabetes. Dad (Cory), son and a bunch of dad's friends were in line for Tower of Terror when son realized his blood sugar was dropping. Cory said, "this is a great example of why we need DAS Pass." He then proceeded to make the kid wait with them until they boarded the ride (that's right - dad and friends STILL WENT ON THE RIDE). Only then was the child allowed to exit the line, BY HIMSELF, to go find mom, who is apparently the only person in the family who carries snacks, juice or glucose tablets for the diabetic boy. And Cory thinks that's an example of why they need DAS Pass - so HE can take the people who pay for his hotel rooms and meals on rides while the kid has to go off alone and try to find mom and her snacks before he passes out. No Cory, that's an example of how you made DAS Pass harder for people like Joey!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Living in DIZ did something like that, but even worse. Their teenage son has a DAS Pass for his diabetes. Dad (Cory), son and a bunch of dad's friends were in line for Tower of Terror when son realized his blood sugar was dropping. Cory said, "this is a great example of why we need DAS Pass." He then proceeded to make the kid wait with them until they boarded the ride (that's right - dad and friends STILL WENT ON THE RIDE). Only then was the child allowed to exit the line, BY HIMSELF, to go find mom, who is apparently the only person in the family who carries snacks, juice or glucose tablets for the diabetic boy. And Cory thinks that's an example of why they need DAS Pass - so HE can take the people who pay for his hotel rooms and meals on rides while the kid has to go off alone and try to find mom and her snacks before he passes out. No Cory, that's an example of how you made DAS Pass harder for people like Joey!
Wow he’s disgusting!! I legit feel bad for his kids…I get the vibe they don’t even like Disney (or at least not going to Disney with their weirdo dad) but he just uses them. ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Joey used to be in the parks with Josh and Jenna all the time (along with that nice Donna and her family) when I first started watching them and they were still only doing Friday nights. But after Covid, Joey rarely seemed to be with them. And then, lo and behold, just the other week when news hit that the DAS criteria was going to be changing, Josh is in Epcot with Joey.

• Heart
Josh and Jenna definitely used Joey and Maria for their DAS Passes a few years back. But people in chat used to question them about it, and I think even they realized what they were doing was wrong. Or at least, they didn't like chat talking about it.

I never watched them pre-COVID, so I don't know if the shift started sooner, but it's pretty clear that Josh took the boost they (and all the streamers) got from COVID to turn his channel from a hobby into a business. And a cutthroat one at that - he didn't care who he had to step on to get ahead. Donna, Cory Meets World, Maria and Chris - Josh went completely scorched earth on all of them in pursuit of a few more precious pennies, all the while cosplaying as a "nice guy." And now he's left with no friends, a family who can't stand him, and an addiction to trying to fill the empty hole in his heart (and his bank account) with views, likes and PayPals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
First off, Joey’s sister and her husband devote their life to Joey. They are good people, not out to be famous or go viral. Their little channel makes Joey happy and that’s all they want. I don’t think they are referring to Josh when talking about people who have taken advantage of them, but it clearly is some current or former streamer who has spent time with them and is now using DAS for themselves. In the comments, she writes:

"CHEATERS NEVER WIN, AND WINNERS NEVER CHEAT. Please understand, we are not looking to penalize folks, with legitimate/invisible disabilities. But, it's amazing how many folks discover, that they qualify for a DAS, once they realize that they would have to pay for LL. And even more surprising, that they have said in their very own streams, how they would NEVER pay for LL, or that they got it, cause the person on the DAS, didn't want to ride the rides, THEY wanted to ride, or how they needed a second DAS,in their family, to cover their list of guests. More shocking, is that outside of Disney, they don't require the similar accommodations to live their life."