ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now he's walking around in circles at the Polynesian. And he took the monorail there btw, wtf didn't he just walk back from the TTC?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This guy is just so exhausting.

The personality thing might be right. Bipolar?

One moment, he’s a motormouth, and the next, he’s more depressed than Eeyore.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did Josh just say "I'm so optimistic and happy all of the time, it's weird when I'm not"?
:ROFLMAO:

Does he have a dual personality disorder thing going on?
Has he not met himself?

No personality disorder, just someone who now hates streaming from Disney almost every night, but has dug himself a financial hole by spending the $300K he's made off it so far on everything but debt, and is now forced to do it for the rest of his life when he'd rather be locked up in his home hidey-hole playing with old computers.

Reactions: 11
So after wasting time walking around at the TTC & the Polynesian I’m sure he’s going to be rested, refreshed and on the top of his game tomorrow for his students. I’m surprised he’s able to keep his job at a boarding school where standards and expectations from administration and parents must be high.

This guy is just so exhausting.

The personality thing might be right. Bipolar?

One moment, he’s a motormouth, and the next, he’s more depressed than Eeyore.
Has he not met himself?

No personality disorder, just someone who now hates streaming from Disney almost every night, but has dug himself a financial hole by spending the $300K he's made off it so far on everything but debt, and is now forced to do it for the rest of his life when he'd rather be locked up in his home hidey-hole playing with old computers.
I was joking about his dual personality disorder. But that's exactly what I meant - it's as though josh has no idea he's Mr. Downer 90% of the time. All of his whining about money, generalized complaints, stuff about his primary job impacting his streaming are not happy in my book. Even small words and the way he phrases them, the "Oh well..." type things give away what he's really feeling and it's not happy.

It may just be that Josh has no idea what happy really is. Perhaps in his world the cha-ching of money equals happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Didn’t we go through this before with Josh and the ferry boat not running at the time of fireworks?
He knows perfectly well the ferry doesn’t run during fireworks. He was once yelled at by the cast members to get off the boat because he thought he was going to have his own private fireworks cruise.

And Josh considers himself a happy person? Good lord. I’ve had a slightly stressful week and had to refrain from turning him on because he’s such a downer. I don’t know if there really is such a thing as being an empath, but I pick up on someone’s energy really quick and I’m usually accurate. Josh’s energy is tense and chaotic. I literally can’t watch him unless I’m in a really good mood because that energy is draining.

Jenna has been putting more universal/IOA content up on her vlogs verses on her brother's RTV1 channel for awhile now.
How long before she breaks into Disney content over there too?
... Although "so optimistic and happy all of the time " Josh would throw a tantrum the size of his Superchat diaper and I'm sure she just doesn't want to set off that fulmination around her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jenna has been putting more universal/IOA content up on her vlogs verses on her brother's RTV1 channel for awhile now.
How long before she breaks into Disney content over there too?
... Although "so optimistic and happy all of the time " Josh would throw a tantrum the size of his Superchat diaper and I'm sure she just doesn't want to set off that fulmination around her.
I had the same thought - that she used to put Universal content on the RTV1 feed, but has started putting it on her own Adventures channel. And they seem to be making an effort to stream together as little as possible; on Fridays only. I would love to see her break away from Josh and just go her own way. But they're all so non-confrontational (Josh's rage-filled outbursts aside) that it will probably never happen.

Reactions: 8
I had the same thought - that she used to put Universal content on the RTV1 feed, but has started putting it on her own Adventures channel. And they seem to be making an effort to stream together as little as possible; on Fridays only. I would love to see her break away from Josh and just go her own way. But they're all so non-confrontational (Josh's rage-filled outbursts aside) that it will probably never happen.
I believe Jenna will either branch into Disney content -or- drop vlogging all together right after something shakes up their world and Jenna realizes there are more important things in life than just going along with whatever Josh wants to keep him calm.

Anything that rattles her world is bound to cause a big impact on her behavior. Her hubby losing 80% of his work has not rattled her world as she's not the responsible one who pays the bills or brings in the income.

Reactions: 5
I believe Jenna will either branch into Disney content -or- drop vlogging all together right after something shakes up their world and Jenna realizes there are more important things in life than just going along with whatever Josh wants to keep him calm.

Anything that rattles her world is bound to cause a big impact on her behavior. Her hubby losing 80% of his work has not rattled her world as she's not the responsible one who pays the bills or brings in the income.
I hope you're right. Honestly, dropping vlogging altogether would probably be best for 90% of all of these people, but that won't happen until their hands are forced (by Disney banning or severely restricting recording and/or livestreaming). But going out on her own would also be a step in the right direction. The fact that Meyers and the Mouse have "officially partnered" with Living in DIZ, when Jenna and Dale are the ones who seem to be actual friends with Kelly and Ivone, says a lot about Josh's ego and controlling behavior. Break free, Jenna!

Prepare for Josh to be alone again on Friday night - Saturday is Jenna and Dale's 10k. This could be her chance to test some Disney material on her own channel instead of RTV1.

I hope you're right. Honestly, dropping vlogging altogether would probably be best for 90% of all of these people, but that won't happen until their hands are forced (by Disney banning or severely restricting recording and/or livestreaming). But going out on her own would also be a step in the right direction. The fact that Meyers and the Mouse have "officially partnered" with Living in DIZ, when Jenna and Dale are the ones who seem to be actual friends with Kelly and Ivone, says a lot about Josh's ego and controlling behavior. Break free, Jenna!

Prepare for Josh to be alone again on Friday night - Saturday is Jenna and Dale's 10k. This could be her chance to test some Disney material on her own channel instead of RTV1.
Will Jenna be MIA tomorrow? I'm willing to bet my grandpa's gold tooth that Josh keeps an attendance scoreboard and threatens to reduce Jenna's "equal share" even further than it already is each time she's not present, unless he gets to take the exact same number of days off.
I'd think she'd be afraid to ruffle Josh's feathers after posting that Universal stream to her channel.

Maybe she's putting more content on her channel to try to build the income while Dale is trying to fill his missing hours? I can imagine her asking Josh to give her a more equitable share to help get them through this and Mr-I-need-superchats-to-keep-my-family-going probably said no.

I bet when her dog dies that’s going to be the catalyst for changes.

• Sad
Will Jenna be MIA tomorrow? I'm willing to bet my grandpa's gold tooth that Josh keeps an attendance scoreboard and threatens to reduce Jenna's "equal share" even further than it already is each time she's not present, unless he gets to take the exact same number of days off.
I'd think she'd be afraid to ruffle Josh's feathers after posting that Universal stream to her channel.
Maybe she's putting more content on her channel to try to build the income while Dale is trying to fill his missing hours? I can imagine her asking Josh to give her a more equitable share to help get them through this and Mr-I-need-superchats-to-keep-my-family-going probably said no.
I'm just assuming Jenna won't be there, since they have to get up ridiculously early for the 10k on Saturday, but who knows. Maybe she'll show up to get credit for appearing, but cut out early.

Josh would absolutely refuse to give Jenna a bigger (her fair) share; at least until Dale finds another job. Not only does Josh "need it more" than Jenna because he has a child to support (something I have no doubt Josh would use against her, even knowing what she and Dale went through with their infertility/adoption journey), his wife "can't work" due to "health reasons." 🙄

I'm willing to bet my grandpa's gold tooth that Josh keeps an attendance scoreboard and threatens to reduce Jenna's "equal share" even further than it already is each time she's not present, unless he gets to take the exact same number of days off.
This. If Josh is alone tomorrow, you can bet the gold tooth that Jenna will be alone on a Friday night very soon.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.