ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was it! He wasn't thanking his supporters (what was I thinking?), he was telling everyone how much muting some of the copyrighted songs helps them financially. (So, patting himself on the back instead of thanking others.) And that it's really made a difference, because they've finally been able to pay off some debt, since he started muting. Thank you!
"Because the thousands of dollars you've been sending us for the last 3+ years hasn't done tit for us." WTF?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thousands of dollars on retro junk, after hours/holiday parties, a designer dog etc…..his loyal stans will never wake up. Pastor Josh can grift with the best of the prosperity preachers on tv

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Their lifetime Superchat revenue is over $288k and that does not include the thousands from PayPal. If that hasn’t allowed you to pay off some debt, I don’t know what to tell you. But besides that, I thought he just loved bringing us the magic? He sure does know how to take advantage of the elderly, sick and lonely.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Aside from Chuck being out $100, What is wrong with this:
1713305465791.png

That's right - Youtube and Apple are both getting a nice juicy cut. Sing with me: 🎶Chuck is an idiot. 🎶

Josh did not give his traditional lap dance for the nice donation to his bills as he's around others. I'm sure he'll be wriggling it as soon as he's off the boat and on the dock.
---
I turned away for a bit, came back and scanned... Looks like Josh DID NOT "selfie it up" for the $100 superchat!
Is that his new thing, to basicly ignore the superchat folk and only bless(curse) the folk at home with his visage if they paypal?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Aside from Chuck being out $100, What is wrong with this:
View attachment 2880040
That's right - Youtube and Apple are both getting a nice juicy cut. Sing with me: 🎶Chuck is an idiot. 🎶

Josh did not give his traditional lap dance for the nice donation to his bills as he's around others. I'm sure he'll be wriggling it as soon as he's off the boat and on the dock.
---
I turned away for a bit, came back and scanned... Looks like Josh DID NOT "selfie it up" for the $100 superchat!
Is that his new thing, to basicly ignore the superchat folk and only bless(curse) the folk at home with his visage if they paypal?
He knows that Chuck usually asks for no selfie.

Reactions: 1
So he just hoofed it to the TTC in order to ride the Ferry. Is stopped by a sign in the middle of the walkway stating the ferry is not running to the MK at this time please use the Express Monorail. What does he do? He walks through anyway, hops a railing and keeps walking. Now he's kind of just walking in circles like the idiot he is. Now he's going to try to stream HEA from the railing there and the quality sucks. LMAO

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did Josh just say "I'm so optimistic and happy all of the time, it's weird when I'm not"?
:ROFLMAO:

Does he have a dual personality disorder thing going on?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.