ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! Nothing is worse than getting cut and having to look for a job. Man, I went through that last year, and it was a nightmare. Took me almost the rest of the year to find something.

I noticed that Jenna was complaining about the price of the lamb cake pop at GF a couple weeks ago. I thought that was weird since she blows money on stupid tit all the time. Maybe Dale really does have a tighter budget.

Btw, I watched the new adventure of Jenna and Dale. Kudos that they actually went outside of the central Florida bubble. But Jenna being demanding applies to Dale too. They sat down to lunch and she says, “Oh it looks good. I just need ketchup and ranch.” And Dale said something like “I guess I’ll get that.”

Reactions: 7
Whoa there! What kind of suggestion is that? That's most definitely TOO much adventure for Jenna! Her "anxieties" probably can't handle that much adventure!
Perhaps Target or Home Goods are hiring. Her "anxiety" seems manageable in those stores. Do either of them offer employee discounts?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They went to the middle of Florida and go to a by-the-seaside menu type of restaurant and get the seafood dishes. I don't know. I give up.
Screenshot 2024-04-12 at 5.12.28 PM.png

Reactions: 1
Same question I would have asked.
Josh was talking about his job and he said “Jenna just does this and I do this and my teaching job”

Jenna, your husband needs help at this point. Woman up.
SMDH.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it came down to moving out back out of state for Dale to get a new job and Jenna chipping in by taking a retail position so they could stay in the Disney area, I think Jenna would consider moving in with her mom and dad and telling Dale to call when he's back in town.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
If only there were some fun places near her home like - oh, I don't know - theme parks or resorts or merchandise gift stores, those types of places she would love - that hired part-timers. She could contribute to the household finances and have a job she could enjoy. Oh well. Maybe one day she'll move to that type of a city.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As for no one else streaming regularly on Friday nights, I doubt it's out of any kind of respect for Josh.
In order to do (or not do) something out of respect for Josh, they would have to respect him as a person. I get the impression that he's not real well liked in the Disney vlogger circle.

Reactions: 8
Instead of Jenna getting a job, can't her brother/husband just get, like, a 5th job? Then he can support the entire extended family, so Jenna can shop til she drops, Dale can pursue his dream of being a professional golf bum, and Stef can enjoy having Josh out of her house for even more hours every week.

• Haha
Josh was talking about his job and he said “Jenna just does this and I do this and my teaching job”
Did he forget about the *deep breath* “ResortTV1 Home Referrals Division” because it’s quite funny to be a “realtor” as he is licensed by the state but having stef run the show.

• Haha
Well, the Goo to You brothers streamed on Friday night and I had them on the entire time while I did things around the house. I noticed they were getting recognized more in the parks/resorts. Somehow, they managed to graciously meet their viewers without a single, awkward "he he he".

Reactions: 9
Well, the Goo to You brothers streamed on Friday night and I had them on the entire time while I did things around the house. I noticed they were getting recognized more in the parks/resorts. Somehow, they managed to graciously meet their viewers without a single, awkward "he he he".
They are very polite young men. Josh should take a lesson or two from them.

Tuned in at the end of Josh's stream last night, just in time to hear him snap at someone in chat who asked if he could stream the monorail ride to the TTC. "I could, but I'm not going to, because I just want to end the stream here so I can relax and enjoy my coke and cookie." Then said he was probably just getting hangry because he hadn't eaten anything since 4:30. But his diet is working, because he was down another pound that morning! Yeah, eating nothing for 7+ hours while walking around a theme park to the point that you're snapping at the people paying you to be there is clearly working great for you.

But then he went on to thank everyone for their (financial) support, because "it helps a lot - we've finally been able to pay off some debt. And we have a lot of debt." Josh, you've been doing this for more than 7 years, and it's just recently allowed you to pay off some debt? Sounds like another thing in your life that's going really well; along with your diet, job and marriage.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Tuned in at the end of Josh's stream last night, just in time to hear him snap at someone in chat who asked if he could stream the monorail ride to the TTC. "I could, but I'm not going to, because I just want to end the stream here so I can relax and enjoy my coke and cookie." Then said he was probably just getting hangry because he hadn't eaten anything since 4:30. But his diet is working, because he was down another pound that morning! Yeah, eating nothing for 7+ hours while walking around a theme park to the point that you're snapping at the people paying you to be there is clearly working great for you.
I wonder if Josh has a meltdown when he doesn't get his cookie.

You know, autism is a thing. Not one to be ashamed of but to learn about why we behave the way we do and to embrace rather than blaming everything on everyone else. From what I've seen Josh ticks off so many check boxes that if he's not on the spectrum I'd be shocked..

The problem is, if he were to be diagnosed as autistic it certainly wouldn't do the rest of the community any good as he's a publicly visible personality and he's a straight up selfish liar. Everything about him would add negative fuel to how autism is viewed.

Know who else in this community I suspect as autistic? Steve (of Steve's world).

But then he went on to thank everyone for their (financial) support, because "it helps a lot - we've finally been able to pay off some debt. And we have a lot of debt." Josh, you've been doing this for more than 7 years, and it's just recently allowed you to pay off some debt? Sounds like another thing in your life that's going really well; along with your diet, job and marriage.
He was making a big deal out of when he wants to mute a part of the audio before HEA starts that usually gives him a copyright issue. If he doesn't mute it, it becomes an issue to get it cleared up. So, by being a pro-active muter, it enables him to maximize the profit of filming in the World by making money off the backs of the underpaid CMs and brilliant minded imagineers that make it all happen for him.

He was making a big deal out of when he wants to mute a part of the audio before HEA starts that usually gives him a copyright issue. If he doesn't mute it, it becomes an issue to get it cleared up. So, by being a pro-active muter, it enables him to maximize the profit of filming in the World by making money off the backs of the underpaid CMs and brilliant minded imagineers that make it all happen for him.
He should just replace all the copyright music with the sounds of a ringing cash register.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That was it! He wasn't thanking his supporters (what was I thinking?), he was telling everyone how much muting some of the copyrighted songs helps them financially. (So, patting himself on the back instead of thanking others.) And that it's really made a difference, because they've finally been able to pay off some debt, since he started muting. Thank you!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.