ResortTV1 #11 You Don't Have to Go Home, But You Can't Grift Here

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And miss "family day?!?" We know how much Josh values time with his wife and son! On Saturday, Jenna said that Josh would be going live today with Stef and Liam; probably because it's Stef's favorite holiday, Earth Day. I hope it's as good as last year's Earth Day stream!
How could I forget? Father/Husband of the Year would never leave his family behind to hang out by himself on Sunday.

But, there might be trouble in paradise. No Animal Kingdom, but a basic Epcot stream for later.

IMG_0656.jpeg

Reactions: 5
How could I forget? Father/Husband of the Year would never leave his family behind to hang out by himself on Sunday.

But, there might be trouble in paradise. No Animal Kingdom, but a basic Epcot stream for later.

View attachment 2891089
A Sunday afternoon conversation in the Nelson household:

Josh: Monday is Earth Day, it's Animal Kingdom's anniversary.
Stef: If you're going to Animal Kingdom, Liam and I are coming along.
Josh: Uh... sure... I'd love to have you... but only if I can freeze your credit cards first.
Stef: Not if you value your nerd cave buster. I've been looking for a place to move my sewing machine.
Josh: Ahem... <pokes on phone> well... it just so happens I'm going to EPCOT.
Stef: <Side eyes the man she married.>

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenna's looking at pins and is in a "I need this" mood.
The immature child side is out and about?
Taking a page out of the Kelly Meyer's handbook, did Dale freeze her credit cards?

Question about Stef: does she have a side job at all? I can relate to being ill quite a bit and understand how hard it is to raise two children, so I understand if she's not working. I just recall someone saying she was an accountant once upon a time, but lately Josh said they have a real accountant to do their taxes now?

Reactions: 1
The immature child side is out and about?
Taking a page out of the Kelly Meyer's handbook, did Dale freeze her credit cards?

Question about Stef: does she have a side job at all? I can relate to being ill quite a bit and understand how hard it is to raise two children, so I understand if she's not working. I just recall someone saying she was an accountant once upon a time, but lately Josh said they have a real accountant to do their taxes now?
She called herself “a small business owner” in the last blog post on FB. Is that the real estate referral thing or cooking doing the books for RTV1?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Stef has not worked outside the home since Liam was born, as far as I can tell. If I recall correctly, she worked for a medical office previously (chiropractor, maybe? I did a deep dive on them a while back).

Stef describes herself as a small business owner on the RTV1 FB page (which is run by Stef; Jenna runs IG and Josh is mostly in charge of YT. I think they've said this, but it's painfully obvious when you look at all 3 that it's 3 different people posting under one moniker, because they're terrible at cross posting). Stef's been posting links to her blog posts on FB like it's 1999 instead of 2024. Most notably, the Turkey Wiggle recipe, but since then, also one about car insurance, and another about taxes. They're purportedly to help people with their move to Florida, but mostly they seem to be an opportunity for Stef to trauma dump about the cost of their insurance (thanks Josh's car accident!) and complain about a relative who died without a will and she had to help clean up the mess (you may have a will, Stef and Josh, but you're fooling yourselves if you think Liam won't be in the exact same place with your hoarder house someday).

So did Josh change his mind about streaming today? And Jenna, in all her wisdom, went to Epcot instead of AK, on Earth Day, and AK's anniversary? They're ridiculous.

She called herself “a small business owner” in the last blog post on FB. Is that the real estate referral thing or cooking doing the books for RTV1?
Stef has not worked outside the home since Liam was born, as far as I can tell. If I recall correctly, she worked for a medical office previously (chiropractor, maybe? I did a deep dive on them a while back).

Stef describes herself as a small business owner on the RTV1 FB page (which is run by Stef; Jenna runs IG and Josh is mostly in charge of YT. I think they've said this, but it's painfully obvious when you look at all 3 that it's 3 different people posting under one moniker, because they're terrible at cross posting). Stef's been posting links to her blog posts on FB like it's 1999 instead of 2024. Most notably, the Turkey Wiggle recipe, but since then, also one about car insurance, and another about taxes. They're purportedly to help people with their move to Florida, but mostly they seem to be an opportunity for Stef to trauma dump about the cost of their insurance (thanks Josh's car accident!) and complain about a relative who died without a will and she had to help clean up the mess (you may have a will, Stef and Josh, but you're fooling yourselves if you think Liam won't be in the exact same place with your hoarder house someday).

So did Josh change his mind about streaming today? And Jenna, in all her wisdom, went to Epcot instead of AK, on Earth Day, and AK's anniversary? They're ridiculous.
Thanks guys. It's hard to keep up with the Nelson version of the truth.

If Stef is a small business owner, it's only so they can have a write off (Re: FLAgirl's cooking the books) I now recall years back that Josh said he pays Stef as an employee of RTV1, just as he does Jenna and himself. I wonder if Mom and Dad are on the payroll too, and do they own their own small business? We Buy Cookies LLC?

So she's been using the FB page to vent? :ROFLMAO: I really need to get more onto that platform.

• Haha
Thanks guys. It's hard to keep up with the Nelson version of the truth.

If Stef is a small business owner, it's only so they can have a write off (Re: FLAgirl's cooking the books) I now recall years back that Josh said he pays Stef as an employee of RTV1, just as he does Jenna and himself. I wonder if Mom and Dad are on the payroll too, and do they own their own small business? We Buy Cookies LLC?

So she's been using the FB page to vent? :ROFLMAO: I really need to get more onto that platform.
Yet another way Josh gets around paying Jenna her fair share - making it a 3 way split between Josh, Jenna AND Stef (sorry Dale). And totally agree that they're not reporting all those gift cards and other non-monetary gifts, at the very least. They probably also have PayPal set up so everyone who donates is listed as friends and family, to get around reporting it as business income.

I wouldn't spend too much time on Stef's blogs. Unless you suffer from insomnia, because they'll put you right to sleep. The only thing more boring than listening to Stef talk or watching her drive is reading her written musings about taxes and insurance. The one with all the statistics about the Florida was particularly snoozeworthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Small business owner? Do you think she is referring to her fugly T-shirt designs? RTV1 is all Josh.

• Haha
Josh is taking a break from Tranquil Tuesday and Epcot (probably because Jenna was there on Saturday and Monday, instead of going to AK like she should have! Yes I'm still mad about that) and going to MK tonight for "Totally Terrific Tuesday." Prepare for lots of PeopleMover, and maybe even fireworks from the ferry dock again. Totally Terrific!

Reactions: 6
Josh is taking a break from Tranquil Tuesday and Epcot (probably because Jenna was there on Saturday and Monday, instead of going to AK like she should have! Yes I'm still mad about that) and going to MK tonight for "Totally Terrific Tuesday." Prepare for lots of PeopleMover, and maybe even fireworks from the ferry dock again. Totally Terrific!
MK, what a surprise. :rolleyes:
Probably one of the most exciting theme parks in the world and Josh just kills the vibe. He'd do better just to stay out of tomorrowland all together.

Anyone else find that empty main street thumbnail of his that he always uses a bit creepy? Sure, it's an empty main street but there's no life to it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
It should be called Terrifying Tuesday.

Also, they shouldn't eliminate their Friday Night Live since they regurgitate the same thing all week.

There's nothing special about Friday Night Live.

The reason why they started with that is because it was the only day of the week they live streamed.

There's nothing special or surprising about it anymore.

Was, rinse, repeat.

We don't need to see their mugs in a Friday morning video.

Reactions: 7
It's Jenna acting like a teenager with her mummy and daddy.
This must be the payback she had to do for taking Friday off. Josh gets the night off, Jenna ... uh... works ?
Oh GAWD - hard pass! We were guessing Josh would be taking a day off as payback for Jenna skipping FNL, but I didn't think it would happen this quickly. Maybe he had to take the comp day within the same pay period?
Picking MK when a lot of northeast is on spring break. Brilliant!
I hope her AnXiEtY isn't too bad with all the crowds! Ron is doing Moonlight Magic at AK tonight, on his own DVC membership, not one grifted from benefactors. Sounds a lot better than watching Jenna sit at a table while mom and dad fetch her snacks.

Reactions: 7