Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Tune in for a very rare Stef and Liam at Disney livestream. Apparently Sister Hazel is Stef's favorite band and she will tolerate Disney and the heat to see them. Superchats should be off the hook.
Josh and Stef together? In the Florida heat? Trying to get Liam to sit still for half an hour?

1000006207.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
Josh and Jenna definitely used Joey and Maria for their DAS Passes a few years back. But people in chat used to question them about it, and I think even they realized what they were doing was wrong. Or at least, they didn't like chat talking about it.

I never watched them pre-COVID, so I don't know if the shift started sooner, but it's pretty clear that Josh took the boost they (and all the streamers) got from COVID to turn his channel from a hobby into a business. And a cutthroat one at that - he didn't care who he had to step on to get ahead. Donna, Cory Meets World, Maria and Chris - Josh went completely scorched earth on all of them in pursuit of a few more precious pennies, all the while cosplaying as a "nice guy." And now he's left with no friends, a family who can't stand him, and an addiction to trying to fill the empty hole in his heart (and his bank account) with views, likes and PayPals.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

PoorKid

VIP Member
He was making a big deal out of when he wants to mute a part of the audio before HEA starts that usually gives him a copyright issue. If he doesn't mute it, it becomes an issue to get it cleared up. So, by being a pro-active muter, it enables him to maximize the profit of filming in the World by making money off the backs of the underpaid CMs and brilliant minded imagineers that make it all happen for him.
He should just replace all the copyright music with the sounds of a ringing cash register.

• Haha

Blake W

Between the baby talk and the “spike da bee” song every few minutes, this stream is painful.

Next she’ll sucker dad into buying her a snack.
What a con artist.

• Angry
  • Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
Thank God if the stress of Stef and Liam give him chest pains, his physician is only steps away at Epcot’s first aid.

• Haha

FLAGirl

Chatty Member
I can’t even hate watch anymore. Josh is just a whiny ass bitch who is unbearable. Jenna is barely tolerable, depending on the day. Like for the HS anny, she sponged off some DVC member to get in early to the park.

DisAtNight

ok ok…. UMG is wrong for wanting to protect “their” product and artists… uh ok, says the guy who hits the copyright claim on anyone that uses even a smidgen of RTV1 “content”.

Josh is just playing a bigger game of fuck around and find out.

UMG is sending a message Josh. Heed the warning or face the consequences. Luminous isn’t yours. Disney isn’t yours. You own none of it. None of it is your IP. So if they want to shut you down, they can and will.

DisAtNight

Josh just described his current work title as a “partial chair administrator type thing”.
WTH is this?
Never heard of this position like…ever.

I’d like to know what he partially does.
Ah, someone was on tattle while he was on living with the land! He doesn’t do shit for the school, which is why he’s been demoted.

Schools have chairs to departments. So for him it’s music. They can handle budgets, trips, curriculum decisions etc. for the entire department (band, choir, orchestra, etc). Since he’s become a pro grifter the school has demoted him to a co-chair I think. So obviously they don’t like what he’s doing.

The only music he listens to anymore is the sound of paypals and superchats from the stans.

• Haha
It’s almost time for the “hey listen to all the problems I had to go through this week personally and professionally and don’t forget to like and subscribe to our channel and all the subsidiary channels we have to leech off our main channel that I have no clue how we have almost 200,000 subscribers to and I can‘t believe there’s this crazy person that donates hundreds of dollars to us for no reason, but it would be wiser to donate through PayPal because they take a smaller amount of fees compared to superchat but no worries, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheehehhehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheehheehehehehheeheheheheheehhehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheehehhehehehehehhehehehheeheheheheheheheheheheheheehheheheheheheehehehehehhehheheheheehehehehehehheehehehehheheheeheheheheheehehehheheeheheheheheh”

• Haha

PoorKid

VIP Member
As a music teacher, Josh should know better and know to respect artistic copyrights. Shame on him!
I was about to say the same thing. And I'm sure he considers himself not just a music teacher but a musician. Relying on (i.e. stealing and making excuses for it) someone else's creativity and art to patch over your out of control spending is really shitty.

If his channel is supporting two households, perhaps the currently unemployed adults in each of those households could get actual jobs and contribute (not looking at you, Dale ... yet). And the person who has the highest paying actual job should use Nita's generosity to see a financial advisor and get his monetary shit show straightened out with advice on how to stop living way beyond his means.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
To hell with the copyright. He’s trying to save his life. She’s ready to throw hands. 😂

These two are toxic.
I'm with Stef. Josh hasn't let her finish a sentence the entire night. And he started with the passive aggressive jabs before the stream even began:
1000006225.jpg

---
OMG Stef posted a bunch of pictures from the concerts on FB:
1000006227.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
If Ron, Josh and Cory were my kid's uncles, and they offered to take my kid to the parks, this is how I picture it playing out:

Ron: Kid comes back a little sunburned, soaking wet, missing a shoe, and sick from eating too much junk food, but says he had the best day ever. There's also a vague story about almost falling off of, under or into something, but Uncle Ron says don't worry about that - it was nothing.

Josh: Kid comes back exactly the same as when he left, but crying because he didn't get to ride anything fun, or go in the play areas, or even get out of the stroller. He's also starving, because Uncle Josh didn't buy him any snacks; supposedly because he wasn't sure about kid's dietary restrictions and food allergies, but really it's because he's cheap.

Cory: Trick question - everyone in the family knows you don't leave any of the nieces or nephews alone with Uncle Cory, no matter how many times he offers.

• Haha
  • Heart

Blake W

This family has absolutely no chemistry. Josh and Steph are like a couple who recently met and are still trying to get into each others vibe (or not).

Poor Liam is just thrown in the mix like a random kid at Disney joining these two awkward adults.
What a pair.

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
There's that creepy, Norman Bates smile. My partner says it looks like he's trying to replicate a human smile from someone's description about how to do that, but it's devoid of any emotion behind it.

• Haha

advil

Liam’s mom seems like the least fun person in the world and his dad always leaves to do fun stuff without him. ☹

• Sad

YesNow

VIP Member
ResortTV1 #12 It's Not Even White.
I went back and I think the exact quote is, “They’re not even the same color.” However, in going back, I caught this gem that happens around 1:38. Josh asked the chat the best thing that ever happened to them in the parks. Someone said it was their proposal. Stef, the unpredictable Nelson, dropped this gem in chat:
IMG_8905.jpeg

Turns out Josh proposed to someone else at Disney World and she accepted, but it didn’t work out. 😂. We need to find this smart lady and get her on Tattle. Unless, she’s already here…

• Wow
  • Haha