Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I apologize for all the grammatical & spelling errors, I know it makes it hard to read. I'm typing on a computer that is lagging horribly when I try to edit.

Reactions: 5

Thunderbirdtoo

Chatty Member
I haven't been down the Josh Nelson reddit hole either, but a while back someone else shared his question about their $30k+ credit card debt here. But now I'm lol-ing almost as hard at Josh's post being "removed - not interesting" as I am at Josh posting anything he made to the "Damnthatsinteresting" subreddit! 🤣

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I had the same thought - that she used to put Universal content on the RTV1 feed, but has started putting it on her own Adventures channel. And they seem to be making an effort to stream together as little as possible; on Fridays only. I would love to see her break away from Josh and just go her own way. But they're all so non-confrontational (Josh's rage-filled outbursts aside) that it will probably never happen.
I believe Jenna will either branch into Disney content -or- drop vlogging all together right after something shakes up their world and Jenna realizes there are more important things in life than just going along with whatever Josh wants to keep him calm.

Anything that rattles her world is bound to cause a big impact on her behavior. Her hubby losing 80% of his work has not rattled her world as she's not the responsible one who pays the bills or brings in the income.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Agreed. I also feel 75% of them start out with egos.
Absolutely. You can tell by the amount of time they show themselves on camera. Josh shows himself as a bonus to anyone shoving $50 in his pocket... very much like a horrifying lap dance. Right there, he's valuing his appearance. HUGE Ego.

Doesn't surprise me that he wasn't shown helping with the pavers on his own driveway - he has zero skill other than tooting his own horn, literally and figuratively.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm still processing that he dated more women than just Stef.
Or maybe that was the problem with the first proposal and why it didn't work out. He thought they were going out, she thought they were friends.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I hope you're right. Honestly, dropping vlogging altogether would probably be best for 90% of all of these people, but that won't happen until their hands are forced (by Disney banning or severely restricting recording and/or livestreaming). But going out on her own would also be a step in the right direction. The fact that Meyers and the Mouse have "officially partnered" with Living in DIZ, when Jenna and Dale are the ones who seem to be actual friends with Kelly and Ivone, says a lot about Josh's ego and controlling behavior. Break free, Jenna!

Prepare for Josh to be alone again on Friday night - Saturday is Jenna and Dale's 10k. This could be her chance to test some Disney material on her own channel instead of RTV1.
Will Jenna be MIA tomorrow? I'm willing to bet my grandpa's gold tooth that Josh keeps an attendance scoreboard and threatens to reduce Jenna's "equal share" even further than it already is each time she's not present, unless he gets to take the exact same number of days off.
I'd think she'd be afraid to ruffle Josh's feathers after posting that Universal stream to her channel.

YesNow

VIP Member
Wait. There isn't a vlog of it? Or is it all on the other tech channel?

I saw his buddy Adam posted one the other day about the experience..didn't watch it but clearly the hero of our story was not the only invited special boy.
Josh showed the outside of it on the HOMES vlog, but teased that if you want to see the inside, you have to watch it on the Tech channel. I don’t think he was “hosted” because he would have mentioned that, unless he mentions it on the Tech channel, which I refuse to watch. The cost is $5 so the parents probably sprung for the $20 for all of them.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Did they even say why Josh won't be there?
I believe as it's approaching the end of the school year there is a big push in private schools to prove their worth (gotta get those kids back next year!) So probably meetings and events. Just a guess going off what I've seen other teachers I know go through.

Dale better have a few drinks along the way. Dale with a buzz is the most watchable member of the family. Jenna is definitely more tolerable with Dale, as long as she's not shopping and begging Dale to buy her things. Not that he should have much to say about her spending, as much time as he's spent golfing in the past few weeks.
Dale doesn't spend much from what I've seen, Jenna doesn't beg nearly as hard as she does with her Mummy, Daddy and Ivone. With Dale, it's more of a loud hint when she sees things she likes.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
In the new policy they will be asking for proof.
By law they are not permitted to ask for proof, nor are they allowed to ask for details of the person's issue. The question posed was "what do you hope the DAS pass would do for you?" This question left it open for the person to detail out their problem without being asked.
Outsourcing this won't change this law. They still cannot ask for details or proof.

It gets tough to tell the difference between fakers and those who really need the accommodations. I think in the past the screening cast members felt the need to please everyone. By outsourcing this task Disney can point at that "professional team" and say, we don't make the call, they do.

advil

Living in DIZ did something like that, but even worse. Their teenage son has a DAS Pass for his diabetes. Dad (Cory), son and a bunch of dad's friends were in line for Tower of Terror when son realized his blood sugar was dropping. Cory said, "this is a great example of why we need DAS Pass." He then proceeded to make the kid wait with them until they boarded the ride (that's right - dad and friends STILL WENT ON THE RIDE). Only then was the child allowed to exit the line, BY HIMSELF, to go find mom, who is apparently the only person in the family who carries snacks, juice or glucose tablets for the diabetic boy. And Cory thinks that's an example of why they need DAS Pass - so HE can take the people who pay for his hotel rooms and meals on rides while the kid has to go off alone and try to find mom and her snacks before he passes out. No Cory, that's an example of how you made DAS Pass harder for people like Joey!
Wow he’s disgusting!! I legit feel bad for his kids…I get the vibe they don’t even like Disney (or at least not going to Disney with their weirdo dad) but he just uses them. ☹

• Sad

Blake W

Wow, Josh is actually riding the Astro Orbiter. :unsure:
---
And now the carousel. WTH is going on here?:unsure:
This might be a hit back at Ron on the go who said the other day that Astro Orbiter was a ride that could not be streamed because “there’s nothing to see up there when it rises and you lose signal in the elevator”. Ron also said “holding the gimbal in the elevator won’t work because you’re too close to people and there’s no room”.
Maybe that’s RTV1’s back-at-cha

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Liam was born in June, 2016. If they're celebrating 7 years of the channel, that would be March, 2017.
Out of curiosity I searched "birthday" on the RTV channel to see how old Liam is (I was wondering which came first...Liam or the channel). I mean, certainly a loving father would do at least one video for his only child's birthday, right? WRONG! My search pulled up 7 Jenna birthday streams, 7 Josh streams, 1 Mickey stream and 1 Dale stream. Nothing for his wife or child. Father/Husband of the year material!
It's insane to think that a loving dad would spend almost the entirely of his child's life away from home, excluding the child, and stomping around Disney World as a solo adult or with his adult sister and parents, but here we are.

It smells of someone who's shat their pants but thinks no one notices.

I really don't want to watch J&J's grift-fest tonight, but I still couldn't tell whether anyone actually planned to stay at BLT last night or not and, if so, who. Ditto Wednesday to find out if they have a benefactor for the after hours event, or if money is only tight until there's something Josh wants to do. He did say they (including Stef and Liam) spent Sunday at the parks with a hopper/mopper. The gifts must have been flowing to get Stef out of the car and into a theme park.
I don't think Josh stayed the night in his room at BLT. I only saw the last half hour or so of the stream, before the walk around world showcase, which I ducked out of so didn't hear all he had to say. What I did hear was...

-- Josh announcing that it may seem odd, but he had his car with him (as chatters asked to see the monorail ride back to BLT).
-- Said he had an errand to run after the park closed... said even though it's late (it was near midnight) that there are still places open near the tourist areas.
-- Refused to say what kind of errand required him to go shopping at 1am.

I think he went home.

Last edited:

YesNow

VIP Member
I didn’t read the new rules yet, but if it is truly family based, they should refrain from streaming themselves using DAS accommodations. Of course Josh thinks he’s above it all. Caught him saying “Disney approves of us” recently.