ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Magical Monday?
Has it ever really been "magical?"

JK - Jenna posted that she's feeling better, but her voice isn't 100%, so streaming would be more difficult than she thought. But from Dale's IG stories, they were (or at least he was - don't remember whether I saw Jenna) at Universal for Mardi Gras over the weekend. Glad she was feeling good enough to go out, but not her "full-time job."

Seriously, I am glad. Live your life. Go out and have fun with your spouse and friends. Stop doing these daytime streams where you sit around and do nothing while others wait on you. Stop supporting your brother's grifting. Focus on your channel and/or get a job doing something that makes you happy and/or where you can make your own money instead of relying on Josh's RTV1 crumbs and Dale's money (his words - not mine).

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This "so Tranquil, we're gonna ride Soarin' 4x before this film leaves" Tuesday just got a $100 superchat. That included the comment 'no selfie'.

🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
just got a $100 superchat. That included the comment 'no selfie'.
I saw that too and laughed.

Josh is hyped about his 13K views on a Retro video so he will use his Hoppers to get a jump on another crappy vlog tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I tuned in just in time to watch him standing in a line with his camera pointed at a wall. Great content dude.

IMG_1747.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This "so Tranquil, we're gonna ride Soarin' 4x before this film leaves" Tuesday just got a $100 superchat. That included the comment 'no selfie'.

🤣
So someone paid him $100 not to show himself on camera? I support that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
1709087407885.png

josh thanked his wife for all that she does so that he can "do this" that was kind of him
there, i said something nice for once

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I'm thinking she must have had a melt down on him. In all these years, from what I've seen, Josh has never thanked her.
Like most husbands from the 1950's, Josh has done so little child care that he has no concept of how much Steph really does. So it would never occur to him to thank her for anything, as he's the breadwinner in the family, i.e. more important.

I agree, there must have been a melt down. After watching that recent home stream, where he kept pointing out dog pee drips or (more likely) water drops from Tank getting a drink for Steph to clean up, I would have lost it on him, too.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ron on the Blow thanks his wife effusively, and genuinely, first and foremost, every single stream. Josh has never had an original thought.

@cheshiretail21 And I turned your nice comment into criticism.
I was about to mention Ron, as well. I’m not a fan, but he does show appreciation of his wife. I’m sure Josh got the inspiration from Ron, who I know he watches intently. I’m here for Ron overtaking Josh at some point. ;)

I’m here for Ron overtaking Josh at some point. ;)
I think it's possible, eventually. A few good controversies & it could be. I've put Ron's streams on a little (esp his UOR ones) & he isn't as 'uhm, well, actually' about things & it's def more palatable. I hope he gets added to media list for WDW 😜

Reactions: 5
Jumpscare!

I'm here for the era of Ron teaming up with Jenna and overtaking Josh. Bring it on!

Remember when Josh did his home stream, and the thumbnail was the Tokyo Disney castle? Ron was in Tokyo at that time. Perhaps Josh wasn't being stupid or careless when he picked that photo, but rather calculated in his attempt to get people watch his video?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Remember when Josh did his home stream, and the thumbnail was the Tokyo Disney castle? Ron was in Tokyo at that time. Perhaps Josh wasn't being stupid or careless when he picked that photo, but rather calculated in his attempt to get people watch his video?
I would say calculated. Look at how whenever someone does something, he almost always immediately does it too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.