ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like Jenna went to a media event (🙄) for Flower and Garden. I’m guessing we’ll get that vlog in about a month. Anyone else goes home, edits the footage, and pushes it out for the next morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like Jenna went to a media event (🙄) for Flower and Garden. I’m guessing we’ll get that vlog in about a month. Anyone else goes home, edits the footage, and pushes it out for the next morning.
She might've got distracted by another mystery snack box that was 50% off.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It will most likely act as the Friday Night Live "announcement" . Media at these festivals is a waste on RTV1. So many other channels do it better.

Reactions: 6
It will most likely act as the Friday Night Live "announcement" . Media at these festivals is a waste on RTV1. So many other channels do it better.
Not sure why Disney even bothers with hosting these events. They had marketing folk positioned in Connections pushing the new merchandise yesterday anyway and the bulk of the attendees don't have a clue how to present anything in a way that makes viewers want to experience or own it (Josh and Jenna top that list).

Reactions: 4
I can imagine Josh read here and hopped on the phone with Jenna:

“Hey, those Tattle assholes are making fun of us, better step on your editing!”

IMG_5724.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok, I watched the vlog from flower & garden.

It was better than I expected. I think her skills have grown some.

I also enjoyed not hearing 'I want that' over & over when looking at new merch.

Reactions: 4
Ok, I watched the vlog from flower & garden.

It was better than I expected. I think her skills have grown some.
It was much more enjoyable because Josh wasn't there. He brings the vibe down. She should go to all the events alone.

It was much more enjoyable because Josh wasn't there. He brings the vibe down. She should go to all the events alone.
Or with Ron, when she dumps deadweight Josh and partners with someone else whose full time job is streaming.

Josh thanking someone for a PayPal making a big point about how they get to keep 95% of it because PayPal is "reasonable." 🙄

Reactions: 3
Just tuned in. Josh reminded everyone that he pockets 95% of PayPals. He appreciates ALL donations, but the other services (Superchat) have high fees. He got a few $100 Superchats so it must be heavily on his mind.

• Haha
Just tuned in. Josh reminded everyone that he pockets 95% of PayPals. He appreciates ALL donations, but the other services (Superchat) have high fees. He got a few $100 Superchats so it must be heavily on his mind.
Poor Josh, he won't get to pocket that cash that wasn't his to start with.

Reactions: 3
Chat complaining about Luminous being too sad for the umpteenth time.

Josh: Sadness is a part of life. I remember after Liam was born, how tired I was. Happy, sure, but there was a lot of sadness there, too.

Jenna: Believe me, I know. (glaring)
---
Continuing to reminisce about sadness, Josh recalls the years he spent working at that other school. The one that made him want to quit teaching, the thing he'd wanted to do his whole life.

Josh: That school, and the kids, they way they were, I dreaded going to school every day.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Josh: Sadness is a part of life. I remember after Liam was born, how tired I was. Happy, sure, but there was a lot of sadness there, too.

---
Continuing to reminisce about sadness, Josh recalls the years he spent working at that other school. The one that made him want to quit teaching, the thing he'd wanted to do his whole life.

Josh: That school, and the kids, they way they were, I dreaded going to school every day.
He was sad when his kid was born because it made him tired? And kids with tough lives made him sad for himself? Why does he have a kid and a job working with kids when he clearly does not like them? Then he spends his free time hanging out at a theme park crammed with kids and seems to grow increasingly stressed and annoyed with having to vlog there several times a week. Guy, stop making bad choices.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

---

None of his words surprise me as Josh is most definitely a narcissist and this is how they talk: everything that doesn't cater to them as the star is an inconvenience. When Liam was born the stars of the day were Liam and Steph. I am willing to bet Josh was quick to take off on them after bringing them home.

Re his comments right next to his sister: Josh cannot read the room even when the emotions are written on the board for him.
What. An. Idiot.

He was sad when his kid was born because it made him tired? And kids with tough lives made him sad for himself? Why does he have a kid and a job working with kids when he clearly does not like them? Then he spends his free time hanging out at a theme park crammed with kids and seems to grow increasingly stressed and annoyed with having to vlog there several times a week. Guy, stop making bad choices.
Sounds like he was sad for the loss of his former life without a child.
Man. I hope he never, ever tells Liam this. It's the equivalent to saying I wish you weren't born.

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else catch the guys trolling Josh on line for the Three Cabbaleros? They insisted he was Tim Tracker after Josh explained that he is ResortTV1 and then they asked if he makes videos for Adam The Woo. He didn’t show them on camera but they clearly were messing with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.