ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like I missed an eventful Tragic Tuesday. First of all, I could never accept a medal I didn’t earn, no matter how much someone insisted. It’s just very weird. Also, that $500 Superchat will become the norm for that lonely woman. I think she gives at least $100 every stream. She is going to make the gentleman who donates his deceased wife’s share of the grocery money ($100 PayPal every Friday) look like small potatoes to greedy Josh. I would feel so scummy taking large amounts of money from people who are obviously lonely or mentally challenged week after week. I hope Nita starts showing up to the streams and follows Josh around in her scooter. Her first appearance on stream was with a solo Jenna. She bought Jenna art from the Festival and had an awkward conversation about Jenna not having children.
Oh, THAT was Nita! I am so bad with names.
Something is most definitely off with her... not sure what.
I have had two parents and a grandmother go through the routes of dementia (Two are gone, mom is advanced, sadly), the first sign to outsiders something is wrong is they drop all inhibitions on what is proper to talk about in public. She should have know not only is Jenna sensitive to the topic, as most would be, but the camera was on and broadcasting their discussion to anyone watching then or in the future.

It is nice to take items from the elderly and/or ill when they offer them, it makes them happy to give away stuff... but unless you're related, I'm talking about little things like a piece of costume jewelry.

Josh would not think twice about taking a diamond engagement ring if offered.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
I will give him a little credit, Josh tried to deny the medal a few times. Don't know if I was projecting, but I got a kinda embarrassed vibe. Then I had to turn it off so I didn't see him wear a medal like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I will give him a little credit, Josh tried to deny the medal a few times. Don't know if I was projecting, but I got a kinda embarrassed vibe. Then I had to turn it off so I didn't see him wear a medal like that.
I went back to watch. He did refuse a few times, but the dude said that Josh is a “winner” and deserved it. Then he accepted it. Josh loves that guy because he worships him.

I also found the part with the $500 Superchat. He says that Nita has been generous before, but this is REALLY generous. 🙄. Then medal guy was pumping him up talking about how much he means to people. It was really nauseating.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
It seems like the problem is getting worse. Instead of judging Josh by his horrendous behavior over the holidays, these weirdos are coming out of the woodwork to pat him on the back and give him money. I don’t get it.

Also, Nita said the Superchat is in honor of teachers, as her son is a teacher. I don’t think Josh’s swanky private school is hurting for supplies. He’s not spending a dime out of his own pocket. That $500 could have made a difference to a teacher somewhere else.

Reactions: 10
It seems like the problem is getting worse. Instead of judging Josh by his horrendous behavior over the holidays, these weirdos are coming out of the woodwork to pat him on the back and give him money. I don’t get it.
Elections are coming up. We'll probably see more of it as the folk who believe the world is flat come out of the woodwork.
#NotAPoliticalPost #Joshie4Emperor
---
Also, Nita said the Superchat is in honor of teachers, as her son is a teacher. I don’t think Josh’s swanky private school is hurting for supplies. He’s not spending a dime out of his own pocket. That $500 could have made a difference to a teacher somewhere else.
Her son probably could have used that money. Yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Jenna has the most do-nothing streams on Earth. She has the attention span of a squirrel

• Haha
You're not kidding. How does she get dressed and drive herself to the parks?
I have no clue. I don’t know if it’s too much caffeine, sugar, or ADHD. It’s like “oh look Stitchie Loungefly, oh orange slushy, oh caramel popcorn.”

I just want to see where these damn bunny eggs are located. The fam is going over the weekend and I’m not getting dragged around to find them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have no clue. I don’t know if it’s too much caffeine, sugar, or ADHD. It’s like “oh look Stitchie Loungefly, oh orange slushy, oh caramel popcorn.”

I just want to see where these damn bunny eggs are located. The fam is going over the weekend and I’m not getting dragged around to find them. 😂
Here you go; be free of Jenna:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
One thing that annoys me about Jenna is when she pronounces “him” with 2 syllables like “he-im”. I love he-im. Usually happens when something is cute to her AKA dozens of times during a stream. Drives me bonkers.

• Haha
  • Sick
Here you go; be free of Jenna:

Bless you! My poor nerves couldn’t take any more.
---
One thing that annoys me about Jenna is when she pronounces “him” with 2 syllables like “he-im”. I love he-im. Usually happens when something is cute to her AKA dozens of times during a stream. Drives me bonkers.
And she over-pronounces “K”s too.

• Haha
That word, right there, is the one that makes me turn off the stream or vlog, every time. The baby talk in general is bad, but "he-im" is intolerable - like nails on a chalkboard.

Reactions: 3
curse you all because now i can picture her picking up a “stitchie” and singsong baby talking “oh my goodness i love he-im” 😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Josh is actually skipping a Friday Night Live to spend time with his son???

Is the world ending? Did Steph finally put her foot down?

I’m shook! 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I've been wondering whether Josh would slow his hustle now that he finally set up a subscription service and doesn't need to rely as heavily on superchats. I hope he actually does spend quality time with Liam tonight, and isn't just in the chat critiquing Jenna the entire time.

As for Jenna, 3 livestreams in one week? And she managed to release another video from that cruise they went on 6 months ago. How does she manage to do it all?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.