ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Ron had his kid with him for the EPCOT stream last night. LOL Talk about a direct message to "sad" when his own kid was born, Joshie!
Ha! Ron is bringing Tanner back tonight, since it's his birthday. They're also staying on property in the Treehouse Villas for his birthday weekend - another thing Josh would never do. I'm sure he'd argue that Tanner is 2 years older than Liam, but Ron has also streamed with his daughter, and she's like, 3. Of course, Josh and Steph act like Liam is still 3.

Reactions: 6
Ha! Ron is bringing Tanner back tonight, since it's his birthday. They're also staying on property in the Treehouse Villas for his birthday weekend - another thing Josh would never do. I'm sure he'd argue that Tanner is 2 years older than Liam, but Ron has also streamed with his daughter, and she's like, 3. Of course, Josh and Steph act like Liam is still 3.
There have been many nights Josh has acted like he's three.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenna gets the new Bouncin’ Mini Churros (topped with Coca-Cola and bourbon candied bacon, sriracha aïoli, and scallions) and wants it w/out the scallions. Dad brings it to the table and she's like "Is Sriracha spicy?" Like no tit it's spicy, where da fuq you been the past 4 decades.

• Haha
Jenna gets the new Bouncin’ Mini Churros (topped with Coca-Cola and bourbon candied bacon, sriracha aïoli, and scallions) and wants it w/out the scallions. Dad brings it to the table and she's like "Is Sriracha spicy?" Like no tit it's spicy, where da fuq you been the past 4 decades.
Maybe if she placed the order herself instead of using dad as a walking wallet she could have inquired at the counter. But noooo, Princess has to sit and be catered to.
Next time let dad woo hoo and you get the order Jenna.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
"Green stuff makes my tummy go EWWW!"
Maybe if she placed the order herself instead of using dad as a walking wallet she could have inquired at the counter. But noooo, Princess has to sit and be catered to.
Next time let dad woo hoo and you get the order Jenna.
Jenna's Magical Monday streams need to be renamed Bare Minimum Mondays. Hard to believe someone without a job could so perfectly embody the Bare Minimum Monday workplace philosophy, but here we are.

• Haha
Everytime Josh 'shares trivia', this is what I see/hear:

---
You guys.
I just had to turn it off. Dude just gave Josh his marathon medal. Or was trying to. And I was literally saying 'no, no, so cringe'.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Look Josh got a medal for riding the PeopleMover from EPCOT t-shirt dude. Heh HEH HEH heh!:rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Every time I watch these streams, I keep thinking we need to make mental health care a priority in this country. Too many lonely people getting preyed upon by these streamers.

Reactions: 14
nita is clearly delulu. but i have to admit i do enjoy the thought that josh is probably annoyed beyond belief that nita continues to superchat and not paypal, and how much of that loot youtube is keeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I haven’t watched this clown in weeks and I turned it on and he’s about to get onto the Peoplemover. That's 10 seconds of my life I will never get back.

• Haha
Does the old nitwit only send money when Josh is alone? Seems like Tuesday's her night as thought she's trying to seduce him with superchats.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
:love:Maybe Josh should introduce Nita to the EPCOT t-shirt marathon medal man.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like I missed an eventful Tragic Tuesday. First of all, I could never accept a medal I didn’t earn, no matter how much someone insisted. It’s just very weird. Also, that $500 Superchat will become the norm for that lonely woman. I think she gives at least $100 every stream. She is going to make the gentleman who donates his deceased wife’s share of the grocery money ($100 PayPal every Friday) look like small potatoes to greedy Josh. I would feel so scummy taking large amounts of money from people who are obviously lonely or mentally challenged week after week. I hope Nita starts showing up to the streams and follows Josh around in her scooter. Her first appearance on stream was with a solo Jenna. She bought Jenna art from the Festival and had an awkward conversation about Jenna not having children.

• Sad
Just think if these people had donated money to local organizations in their own community. Maybe a family struggling to put food on the table could get a meal to eat.

But no, give it to the guy who blows money on expensive after-hours parties and annual passes, buys old computer crap, works at an exclusive school, and has a designer dog.

(cue the sad music) Without your money, Josh might only get to two Halloween parties this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
(cue the sad music) Without your money, Josh might only get to two Halloween parties this year.
don’t give him ideas for a new Be Right Back screen. sad josh behind a fence, coke and cookies just out of reach, sarah mclaughlin playing in the background. “for just 499.99 every tranquilizer tuesday…”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.