ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can Josh handle without getting stressed?
Cookies and a coke? That's about it, and even then it has to be the right cookie and the coke needs to be in specific bottles.
Yes, we all remember the Disneyland double chocolate cookie incident. It was worst than the Hindenburg disaster! Oh the humanity!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just realized tonight who Josh reminds me of and he even laughs like him: Elmer Fudd.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Perhaps you have noticed a very recent change in YT so we can no longer delete messages we post on livestreams. (I do so when I've typed too fast and what I wrote is full of grammatical errors.)

A little research to see if was my browser yielded news that the tool has been changed for moderation purposes.
Within the last 24 hours YT has rolled out a new version of the moderation tool allowing mods to see tons of activity from your account across all channels.. While this may not affect many of us, it is disconcerting that channels will be looking at data not related to their channel without context.

For example, let's say you like to post (nice stuff) on RTV1 but over on another channel where they love to tease and time out users you've been timed out many times for being the Nth person to say hello or perhaps they like to scold friends in other ways. I've seen this many times on the break out livestream chats that happen after events. Or let's say you asked a legit question to the trackers and Jenn blocked you for asking something she felt was a troll question (which could be anything with her).

The mods of RTV1 (or whatever channel) may look at your history and say look this is a bad user. Block them.

Just be aware.

1703976439515.png

---
I should add, what this means to me is I feel like I need to make a second account just for interacting with channels that tend to play those games so it does not impact my use on the streams I want to say hello on.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Why does he care so much about what they name a dog he doesn't want. He's only ever going to keep it locked out of whatever room he's in and refer to it as "the damn dog."

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, if not Tank, and not Bumblebee (transformers) then there's only one solution,

from the Transformer wiki:
Brawl is an amazingly cute tank that transforms into an amazingly cute sentient machine of mass destruction.

When you have kids and you get pets, the kids are going to call them whatever they want. Doesn't matter what you call it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I wish they'd got a cat instead so I could suggest they name it SuperCat!

I'll see myself out...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's a middle age streamer dance party happening to 90's house music at the MK.

I hate all of this so much.

• Haha
It's two days worth of the worst streams of the whole year.
I guess I hadn't realized how bad it is.

I'd be annoyed if I just wanted to be a silly middle age person and dance at these parties & folks were filming me.

The singing along is the worst part of this, too.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why Steph and Josh just won’t let Liam named the damn dog Bumblebee. It’s a cute name. Most kids would suggest Mr. Poopy Face or something. He put a little thought into that name. These two have such a grip on that poor kid that he’s going to grow up totally neurotic.

Reactions: 13
I don’t get why Steph and Josh just won’t let Liam named the damn dog Bumblebee. It’s a cute name. Most kids would suggest Mr. Poopy Face or something. He put a little thought into that name. These two have such a grip on that poor kid that he’s going to grow up totally neurotic.
Agree 100%.#JusticeforBumblebee

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I turned on the stream last night only to see Ron and Protege dancing wildly together with gimbals in Frontierland. Josh was beginning to line dance to show he can have fun too. Tuned out. Later that night when I was half asleep, I caught RTV1 doing the Hokey Pokey, but I’m not entirely sure there was Hokey Pokey music playing. I suspect that’s what an acid trip is like.

• Haha
Has anyone watched Jenna's end of year highlights from her channel?

Skimming, looks like 11 minutes out of 17 (not counting her intro) are about that one cruise they took. So it's more of a memory video for that and not a round up of an entire year of videos, unless she's admitting they really didn't do anything all year.

And from what I see (skimming) the most adventurous thing they did (Dale changing a tire) is missing but the little shopping plaza they ended up at is represented, remembering that Jenna was too embarrassed by her husband's sweaty shirt to continue on with their plans to hit up some very basic dining location.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Later that night when I was half asleep, I caught RTV1 doing the Hokey Pokey, but I’m not entirely sure there was Hokey Pokey music playing. I suspect that’s what an acid trip is like.
Are you sure it wasn't just a fever dream?

Skimming, looks like 11 minutes out of 17 (not counting her intro) are about that one cruise they took.
"Here's all the boring tit you guys didn't watch the first time around."

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.