ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No wonder Josh's chest was hurting. That was no panic attack - that was Queso and cheese and more cheese!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Maybe Steph is trying to clog his arteries.
I’m not saying anything, but most wives would be all over getting their husbands to go to the doctor after a “heart attack” scare. Steph was like “just take these herbs, Josh. You’ll be fine.”

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe they're struggling financially because Stef took out a bunch of expensive life insurance policies on Josh.

• Haha
  • Heart
This is going to make a great Dateline episode.

“In the world of fantasy and magic, there was a dark secret hiding in the shadows…”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
And there's Josh's cougar!
6:50? It's almost Nita's bed time, that drink will have her sleeping well.

• Haha
I wish I could live in an alternate reality like Nita. I would be so much happier living in fantasyland

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Whaaaaaaa? Boy, Netflix will put any old tit on these days.
They don't have a buyer for the doc yet, but Netflix would be a stretch, IMO. Of course Cory and his Josh-sized ego are thinking that Disney+ might pick it up, and that he could be accepting an Academy Award for it next year. I've been ranting about it for weeks (maybe months) over here:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.