ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The best and also most disgusting thing about this $200 Superchat is that Josh is most likely disappointed that it's not $500.

Also, nobody taught Nita how to use PayPal yet. Hehehe
And nobody better teach her! Although, Nita struggles enough to use the English language that we probably don't need to worry about her learning how to use PayPal.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
OK, who suggested that Stef publish a cookbook with proceeds benefitting Give Kids the World? :LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
OK, who suggested that Stef publish a cookbook with proceeds benefitting Give Kids the World? :LOL:
Lol - Josh was on board until you got to that "proceeds benefitting GKTW" part.

He also said he defers to Stef on all things diet and nutrition related. You may want to rethink that, Josh; especially if you want to live long enough to be as old as your hands look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He also said he defers to Stef on all things diet and nutrition related. You may want to rethink that, Josh; especially if you want to live long enough to be as old as your hands look.
I'm not convinced Mr Plain Chocolate Chip Cookie is eating Steph's food. There's far too much color and chunks posing as vegetables in her Turkey Wiggle or whatever she was calling that mess. He probably stays in his room and eats the fast food he smuggles in every night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They don't have a buyer for the doc yet, but Netflix would be a stretch, IMO. Of course Cory and his Josh-sized ego are thinking that Disney+ might pick it up, and that he could be accepting an Academy Award for it next year. I've been ranting about it for weeks (maybe months) over here:
I just skimmed that thread and there's a part of me that would like a new channel to hate-watch, but there's another part of me that feel like I've seen all that tit before on many other channels. I do hope this "producer" of his "documentary" gets an "editor" to put all those "professionally filmed" vlogs together as a satire.

Actually, we really need Christopher Guest to do a Disney vlogger mockumentary.
---
Is she the one encouraging him to eat more cookies and drink more Fat Coke?
Turkey Wiggle
:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Are Wednesdays now a stream night too? So that means they're live 4 days in a week, at minimum?

I'm exhausted thinking about all that.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
DVC Sharon and husband must be springing for Genie Plus. Non-stop rides!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Are Wednesdays now a stream night too? So that means they're live 4 days in a week, at minimum?

I'm exhausted thinking about all that.
No kidding! Who has time to watch that? I can barely keep up with my own family throughout the week.

Reactions: 5
GrifterJosh is banking on Nita watching and sending him big bucks. He'll stream 7 days a week if she's sending money.
Grab as much out of her bank account as possible while she's infatuated. He knows it will come to an end once she or someone in her family wakes up to what's really going on. These viewers who send money like that think streamers are their personal friends (bought).

Reactions: 5
Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.