Living in DIZ #1 Living in DIZ? More Like Living in PRIVILEGE!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG he's the King of Delusion. Thank you @Blake W, for volunteering as tribute to watch the podcast, because that's one stream I just can't get through.

You hit the nail on the head. We've seen flashes of his temper in the parks, so I can only imagine how much worse he is at home.

When he was talking about the "producer" going through old streams to get footage for the "documentary," he was reminiscing about times he'd flubbed up on stream. "Like that time I thought I was on mute but I wasn't, and I cursed at one of the kids." And then he LAUGHED. If he thinks it's okay to curse at his children anywhere, much less in the middle of a crowded theme park, while on camera, just think how he must talk to them and treat them when they're alone.

A few Saturdays ago, the one when Jillian came back after a long absence, they were eating dinner. Jill was talking to the stream when Cory bumped the table for the umpteenth time. Jill snapped "stop knocking into my food with your ass!“ and then she froze, and her eyes filled up with tears and she started rapidly tapping her fingers. A few seconds passed while Tammy stared at Cory, like she was afraid of how he'd react, and then Cory said evenly, "it's okay. You're okay." Jill started freaking out more, said "stop looking at me like I destroyed everything!" and then abruptly got up and left the table. I think maybe Tammy went after her eventually, but Cory just kept streaming, dismissing Jill's reaction by saying she's "sensitive."

He went on to say "Tammy and I have really had some big challenges as parents. Jacob, with his physical disability, diabetes, and Jillian with her mental health struggles." I'm not criticizing him for talking about it, as Jillian has been very open about her anxiety and depression, including earlier on this same stream (and I appreciate her willingness to be open about it). But to frame her issues, and Jacob's diabetes, as things that have been difficult for CORY, as a parent?!? That's some major narcissism right there.
That is horrible. Talking about a child that way is very damaging to them even if they are open to discussing it. It's their private info to share when they want to, and not to be used to make the parent look better.
It sounds as though he's not accepting them for whom they are and loving them just the same, but rather turning them into obstacles in his life, trying to make himself out as a hero just for sticking around.

Sounds to me like he'll take the kids to/from appointments if he HAS to, and only if he gets to talk about himself at the destination as it's all a struggle to Cory. He lives for himself. He feels caring for family members is optional. Love has to be bought with him.

Dude is so messed up.

Reactions: 3
That is horrible. Talking about a child that way is very damaging to them even if they are open to discussing it. It's their private info to share when they want to, and not to be used to make the parent look better.
It sounds as though he's not accepting them for whom they are and loving them just the same, but rather turning them into obstacles in his life, trying to make himself out as a hero just for sticking around.

Sounds to me like he'll take the kids to/from appointments if he HAS to, and only if he gets to talk about himself at the destination as it's all a struggle to Cory. He lives for himself. He feels caring for family members is optional. Love has to be bought with him.

Dude is so messed up.
Good point - I guess it's more accurate to say I don't think he's wrong for acknowledging her anxiety and depression on stream, since she's so open about discussing it herself. But you're right that other than acknowledging it and saying they love and support her, he shouldn't be commenting any further.

But like every narcissist, Cory has to make it about Cory, every time. Talking about how difficult his children's medical issues are for CORY, is sickening. And using their medical issues for a DAS Pass to the help his channel is just gross.

"I reached out to my team" - I'd love to see what this means, as if he has a team like he's a Hollywood star or a big celebrity 😂

"Lawrence, do you think I should do it?"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"I reached out to my team" - I'd love to see what this means, as if he has a team like he's a Hollywood star or a big celebrity 😂

His "team" is anyone who will tolerate listening to him, most likely a goldfish, a turtle and the dude running by to check the electric meter.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sounds a lot like "with everything I have going on in Disney."

Cory, you livestream from the parks a couple of times a week. 6 years in, and you barely have 13k subscribers. You rarely break 200 viewers on any given livestream. You're haven't been invited to any media events. Your "documentary" consists of your teenage son recording you on an iPhone. Whatever you have "going on in Disney" is entirely a fabrication of your over-inflated ego.

His "team" is anyone who will tolerate listening to him, most likely a goldfish, a turtle and the dude running by to check the electric meter.
Don't forget Mushu, the family parakeet, who can often be heard loudly squawking in the background of the podcast. If that bird could talk....

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sounds a lot like "with everything I have going on in Disney."

Cory, you livestream from the parks a couple of times a week. 6 years in, and you barely have 13k subscribers. You rarely break 200 viewers on any given livestream. You're haven't been invited to any media events. Your "documentary" consists of your teenage son recording you on an iPhone. Whatever you have "going on in Disney" is entirely a fabrication of your over-inflated ego.
What an amazing summary of reality, bravo!

On Saturday, as they were leaving the park, Cory gave Tammy the stream so she could show him sitting down next to the Walt statue and acting out having a conversation with him.

Cory, breaking the 4th wall: Walt tells me what he wants me to do on the stream.

He gets up, proud of yet another Oscar worthy performance, and immediately trips and falls down the steps. I may not have believed that Walt was talking to him, but I'd like to think that he gave Cory a swift kick in the butt as soon as he stood up.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How can anyone look at the setup these streamers all have of a gimbal, two phones, multiple plans, backpack, batteries, smart watch, annual passes (usually multiple as they don't stream alone) and so on and think "Oh, that poor, poor streamer. I need to support them financially."?

#suckers

To make it worse, the streamers (Cory is well known for this) often threaten that they will have to stop streaming if they don't get the funds to continue their grifting. People hate threats. OMG, Let me tell you about your car's extended warrantee that's about to expire...

Reactions: 7
They look absolutely ridiculous walking around like that. Cory also adds a tiny umbrella ("gimbrella") when it's raining as well. And often has an entourage of as many as 11 people with him. I know the exact number because he makes both of his kids get DAS Passes, and you can get up to 6 people on a ride on one DAS Pass.

Anyone who believes Cory when he cries poor needs to watch how much he and his wife shop and read the credits to see how many paid subscribers he has.

Also on Saturday, Cory and son got stuck on the Gran Fiesta Tour, and were about to miss the beginning of Luminous. Instead of just catching it from where they were, the two of them ran all the way back to (Italy? Japan? Wherever their favorite spot is). And I mean RAN - Jacob was in front, so you could see how fast they were going. I was surprised (and disappointed) that they didn't get stopped by a cast member.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Cory is live (alone) at DHS with a never-been-done-before Sci-Fi Dine in restaurant review coming up later in the stream 🙄

• Sick
Jill's working, Jacob is hanging out with a friend and Tammy is home with a migraine. No DAS Pass, and Cory is too cheap to pay for Genie+ or a Lightning Lane. So he's eating at Pizza Rizzo, then going to watch the Indiana Jones show, then going to Sci-Fi. A whole stream of Cory just sitting around doing nothing. 😴

• Haha
Jill's working, Jacob is hanging out with a friend and Tammy is home with a migraine. No DAS Pass, and Cory is too cheap to pay for Genie+ or a Lightning Lane. So he's eating at Pizza Rizzo, then going to watch the Indiana Jones show, then going to Sci-Fi. A whole stream of Cory just sitting around doing nothing. 😴
I'm sure he can keep himself entertained. After all, he is the most interesting person he knows!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tammy has had a migraine 3 times in the last 6 weeks - wouldn't you living with this useless example to the human race???

Cory is live (alone) at DHS with a never-been-done-before Sci-Fi Dine in restaurant review coming up later in the stream 🙄
That stream made it clear why he travels with an entourage, he is really very boring alone. Quite painful to watch.
No one to stroke his ego. No group for him to bounce his greatness off of. Little talk of the upcoming “documentary” and the clips being filmed during the stream.

Two good points: the absence of “let’s DAS this”
And when he couldn’t figure out how the regular folks enter a ride. He got lost trying to get on Mickey & Minnie runaway railway. No privilege access, you’re with the crowd. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
That was hilarious (and obnoxious) when he couldn't find the regular entrance to Runaway Railway because he always has a friend or family member with a DAS Pass with him. And then copped an attitude about it when the CM pulled him out of the Lightning Lane entrance. .

He was also struggling at Pizza Rizzo without his minions to assist . He commented that he'd just have to put his napkins in his pocket, since he was by himself, and then ended up dropping his cup of water while walking to his table. Did he stop to pick it up or help clean it up? Of course not, but he did ask a cast member to bring him a replacement beverage. You could feel his frustration at no one being with him to help him manage all of his stuff. Frustration that continued when he left his hat at Sci-Fi, since he always tells his wife or son to remind him not to forget his hat on rides and in restaurants.

• Haha
Happy Mon-DIZ! Cory is pontificating about the Academy Awards last night, and wondering whether his documentary will be in the shorts or full length category. A lot of those films come out of nowhere, Cory says, so he could be shouting us out from the Oscar stage next year.

• Haha
Happy Mon-DIZ! Cory is pontificating about the Academy Awards last night, and wondering whether his documentary will be in the shorts or full length category. A lot of those films come out of nowhere, Cory says, so he could be shouting us out from the Oscar stage next year.
Cory needs to check his med levels.