ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if the superchats do go to expenses such as medical bills, it does not make it right. These live streamers tell us, time after time, it is a hobby. They are disney fans and love being at the disney theme parks and love sharing it with us. Whenever some gullible stan sends them money, we are told numerous times that it's not neccessary but it's very generous and goes towards the OPERATING costs. When the funds reach a satisfactory 'operating costs' limit, Youtube allow you to switch the superchats function 'off'. As for these membership schemes they offer, I do not see any benefit whatsover. There's very little creativiity with ResortTV1, LivinginDIZ, Crazy Disney Lady, Ron on the Go (I could be here all day). However, there is one or two that are creative, which is only a small percentage of all the over populated live streamers.

Reactions: 6
Did you hear the part where Josh once again tried justifying his grifting by comparing working a legit job (teaching) to "working" Disney streaming?
Josh: "No one ever looks at me as a teacher and says 'You should teach for free because you love it so much'."

No tit Sherlock, that's because teaching's a legit job doing a legit service.

The first problem is Josh actually believes that walking on other's property with a camera live-streaming their work and performances which they charge a premium to experience and then taking the bows and the money for showing it is a legitimate job. It's not. If you need to put a label on it, it's stealing and panhandling.

If Disney wanted to they could not only trespass these folk from their parks for panhandling and recording for-profit video without permission, but could sue the pants off of them for stealing I.P. content (the shows (live action and fireworks), parades, ride views). The courts would back them on this too. They could shut them down and make them pay back what they've taken.

At this point would Josh claim he'd been laid off from Disney as they no longer have that position? No, he wouldn't. He knows what he's doing is not a job. He knows he is breaking Disney resort rules, but he's been doing it for so long that he's relabeled it as a job.
Thieves think stealing is their job too.

He's spoon feeding manipulative thoughts into the viewers not only to justify his multi-level grift but to entice them to send more funds to pay his imaginary streamer salary. As of now Josh is pulling in plenty of funds from:
  1. The ads on the streams through Youtube
  2. The ads he's getting paid for on the side for the slew of people paying him
  3. The gift cards and cash that are handed to him in the parks as well as mailed to their PO Box
  4. The membership to the channel he set up
  5. The superchats and paypals that come through as he's on Disney property streaming their I.P.

I wonder if Disney understands how he's opened that door to huge problems with live streamers ruining the experience for others as they all play money-grab? Free advertising has limits to usefulness.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
As of now Josh is pulling in plenty of funds from:
  1. The ads on the streams through Youtube
  2. The ads he's getting paid for on the side for the slew of people paying him
  3. The gift cards and cash that are handed to him in the parks as well as mailed to their PO Box
  4. The membership to the channel he set up
  5. The superchats and paypals that come through as he's on Disney property streaming their I.P.
Don't forget the ads for his own side hustle passing people's names on to real estate companies and his old computer channel. His other "jobs." Have we ever heard the ways he and his wife have adjusted their spending so they're not continually going over budget?

Ya'll. I don't even know if I've commented here before...but my gosh. This whole family is so cringey.....its apparent josh spends zero time with his family....Jenna can't do anything by herself. I just can't fathom how people just throw money at them. And then I think last night? I heard that the "sponsor " for realtor....his wife isn't even one!? They just get commission on referrals? That's crazy.... and the constant complaining about ride times and stuff.....why don't you do parks like the average person and show people what it's really like..instead of just fireworks and people mover...and potentially a ride that has a 20 min wait. 🙄 end rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did you hear the part where Josh once again tried justifying his grifting by comparing working a legit job (teaching) to "working" Disney streaming?
Josh: "No one ever looks at me as a teacher and says 'You should teach for free because you love it so much'."
No, thankfully I did not see that part. How disgusting that he would equate his teaching job to streaming at Disney World. Shows his lack of respect even for his own profession. Disney live streaming is the easist money grab on YouTube. Josh may actually be the cheapest and laziest of them all. He knows that he will get 2-3k viewers and hundreds of dollars from Superchats each stream by doing the bare minimum. Therefore, you get the bare minimum. Just turn the camera on and film what you would be doing anyways and get paid for it.

Reactions: 8
I hope Nita starts showing up to the streams and follows Josh around in her scooter. Her first appearance on stream was with a solo Jenna. She bought Jenna art from the Festival and had an awkward conversation about Jenna not having children.
Was this a recent vlog or from FARTS another year? Curiosity has the better of me.

Was this a recent vlog or from FARTS another year? Curiosity has the better of me.
January 19th stream about 33 minutes in. Goes on for almost 10 minutes. You get a glimpse of her, as well. Later in the night she returns with the Art.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Another behavior I noted throughout the stream last night was it seemed like Josh was going over the top trying to prove he loves his job.
He was saying it over and over as if he someone at the school had recently called him out on poor attitude and not caring about the kids. (could this have attributed to his "awful week"?

He also went on later explaining how he'd love to stream some of the school plays and band performances, but there are privacy rules which he really respects and he won't do it... but he continued on to say he'll ask if he can. Which is it Josh? You can't respect privacy and then say you're willing to disregard it if the school says you won't be fired for streaming it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He also went on later explaining how he'd love to stream some of the school plays and band performances, but there are privacy rules which he really respects and he won't do it... but he continued on to say he'll ask if he can. Which is it Josh? You can't respect privacy and then say you're willing to disregard it if the school says you won't be fired for streaming it.
So, he respects privacy rules at school, but now at the parks.
As Goo says, "Nice guy."

• Haha
In addition to his ego being off the charts last night, Josh was babbling nonsense towards the end of the stream. Much like claiming he's creating art by livestreaming Disney's works, he said he's "creating music" when he directs band concerts. Performing is more accurate, but whatever. He also said he couldn't livestream school band concerts because then he'd be profiting twice - getting paid by the school and making money off the stream. Is that a school rule or something? Made no sense to me. And then he said they have to make money off their streams, because it has to pay for their time to be there. Otherwise, if he didn't make money, he'd spend a lot more time at home, because time with family is valuable.

Speaking of how valuable their time is, I checked out Jenna's 5 hour beach vlog from the cruise, and now I know why it took her so long to release it. It's actually a ~4 minute clip, repeated over and over for 5 hours. It must have taken her 6 months to copy and paste that clip so many times.

And speaking of mediocrity (and things that are retro), Steph has started blogging on the RTV1 Homes page about random, unrelated subjects (very on brand). The most recent one is is a recipe, and I have no words for how I feel about it: https://www.resorttv1homes.com/blog...Bma0WuNyaqfqp_jVqBvbX7vYuQDRvcT0w0SIMkVlOLKT8

• Wow
  • Haha
Speaking of how valuable their time is, I checked out Jenna's 5 hour beach vlog from the cruise, and now I know why it took her so long to release it. It's actually a ~4 minute clip, repeated over and over for 5 hours. It must have taken her 6 months to copy and paste that clip so many times.

And speaking of mediocrity (and things that are retro), Steph has started blogging on the RTV1 Homes page about random, unrelated subjects (very on brand). The most recent one is is a recipe, and I have no words for how I feel about it: https://www.resorttv1homes.com/blog...Bma0WuNyaqfqp_jVqBvbX7vYuQDRvcT0w0SIMkVlOLKT8
LOL @ Jenna.

LOL @ Steph's "healthy" recipe. Just because you throw in some frozen vegetables does not make it healthy. Plus, she calls it a "vacation" recipe (on her real estate page) . She's so random. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
Steph's "recipe" is just :sick:!

No wonder Josh lives off of MK burgers, fries, cokes and cookies LOL

Reactions: 4
Steph's "recipe" is just :sick:!

No wonder Josh lives off of MK burgers, fries, cokes and cookies LOL
I'm literally gagging thinking about it.

As soon as I hit post, I realized that I do have words for how I feel about that recipe, and those words are "now I get why Josh loves Cosmic Ray's burgers so much."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
LOL @ Jenna.

LOL @ Steph's "healthy" recipe. Just because you throw in some frozen vegetables does not make it healthy. Plus, she calls it a "vacation" recipe (on her real estate page) . She's so random. :ROFLMAO:
I don't like to comment on the food others prepare and eat - but that would not be edible to me. Some of the components, if fresh, yes. All together, no.

And how in the world is that supposed to be a vacation recipe for viewers who go down and rent standard Disney hotel rooms without a stove? Many rooms don't even have a freezer to hold those frozen peas and carrots in.

I clicked on her "National Time Refund Day" article. She comes across as nuts. You have to sift through her delusions to get to the point which is she'd like to re-purpose Leap day, and perhaps rename it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't like to comment on the food others prepare and eat - but that would not be edible to me. Some of the components, if fresh, yes. All together, no.

And how in the world is that supposed to be a vacation recipe for viewers who go down and rent standard Disney hotel rooms without a stove? Many rooms don't even have a freezer to hold those frozen peas and carrots in.
I'm pretty sure she wrote that it's for those that rent AirBNB and VRBO while in WDW area.

Reactions: 1
I've had Ron on for a bit today on & off as he is streaming all day.

One thing I have noticed is he is much more friendly. At one point, the Dapper Dan's attendant came up & gave him a fist bump after their performance & he also is friendly with the Aribas & glass blowing folks. They are happy to see him.

I've never seen CMs that happy to see Josh.
---
Ok, update while watching Ron:

Ron just was given a powerade & 3 mickey ricekrispy treats. From Sunshine. And Clean Look cleaning.

The one who was previously buddy buddy w RTV1.

And he also made the comment on which treats his kids will like. Add this to this week's bingo card on Friday Night Live.

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure she wrote that it's for those that rent AirBNB and VRBO while in WDW area.
She mentioned Airbnb, VRBO and extended stay hotels. Seems like a pretty big oversight not to include DVC, but very on brand for Steph's half-assed attempts at content, just like her recipe describing how much queso to use as "two units from Chipotle."
I've had Ron on for a bit today on & off as he is streaming all day.

One thing I have noticed is he is much more friendly. At one point, the Dapper Dan's attendant came up & gave him a fist bump after their performance & he also is friendly with the Aribas & glass blowing folks. They are happy to see him.

I've never seen CMs that happy to see Josh.
The biggest difference I see between Ron and Josh is that Ron is always positive even when things actually are going wrong (his account being overdrawn because their apartment complex charged them too much rent; his card being declined because it got skimmed and the bank put a hold on it). Josh is the opposite - always negative no matter how good things are. Didn't the band have an amazing performance this past week? And he got to go to the school carnival with Liam? But he still said he had an awful week. Then he cried poor and said he doesn't buy Genie+ because they have to save their money for medical bills, even though he he got a $500 Superchat and said their CPA did a great job and they got a really good tax refund.

Keep being your cheap, Debbie Downer self, Josh. But don't be surprised when Ron surpasses you in subscribers and views per stream.

Keep being your cheap, Debbie Downer self, Josh. But don't be surprised when Ron surpasses you in subscribers and views per stream.
Ron has issues, but he is more enjoyable than Josh and I can’t wait until he passes Josh up.

In what universe is a meal that includes a whole bag of shredded cheese and two large "units" of queso considered healthy?

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.