ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm watching Ron today (this is becoming a habit...I did sub to his channel) & he is showing the bands marching in MK because a family asked so they could see their kid.

I know it's hard to do when you're only streaming at night, but I'm more used to seeing Josh say he is picking what he's doing that stream & no one else gets a choice/suggestion.

Reactions: 8
I'm watching Ron today (this is becoming a habit...I did sub to his channel) & he is showing the bands marching in MK because a family asked so they could see their kid.

I know it's hard to do when you're only streaming at night, but I'm more used to seeing Josh say he is picking what he's doing that stream & no one else gets a choice/suggestion.
I saw that and was thinking the same.
Josh does what people ask providing the person is a big superchatter, $20 doesn't cut it (and if you never give him cash then forget it), -OR- if he would have done it anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Oh! I see they're at Universal tonight for a change!
*turns TV off*
Maybe it's all the Ron streams I've had on, but has Josh picked up counting down time until a show/parade tonight seemed a little copied. I could be wrong, just a thought.

Also, before I turned it off, looked like they had a bad spot for the Mardi Gras parade. Someone let us know if there was eventually a meltdown.

Reactions: 2
Maybe it's all the Ron streams I've had on, but has Josh picked up counting down time until a show/parade tonight seemed a little copied. I could be wrong, just a thought.

Also, before I turned it off, looked like they had a bad spot for the Mardi Gras parade. Someone let us know if there was eventually a meltdown.
Lol - apparently no one was willing to volunteer as tribute and suffer through Josh at Universal Mardi Gras.

If Ron could cut back on the high pitched singing just a bit, I'd choose him over Josh every time. And today Koda Bear is doing all 4 WDW parks. He started at AK, showed the parrots flyover, and rode Na'vi River Journey (because he bought Genie+ and got up at 7 am to start booking lightning lanes). He's going to try to see both MK fireworks and Fantasmic.

Wake up, RTV1. These newbies are running circles around your tired PeopleMover Fireworks PeopleMover routine.

Reactions: 9
Other streamers are not only running circles around him, but they almost always do it with a smile and make you feel like they're including you in a live event with family or friends. They focus on the here and now and make you feel like it's a live view into wherever they are.

I can't feel the happiness in Josh's streams. He may have family with him half the time, but even then they're there as support staff and not much more. There's no fun happening between them, no honest family feelings, just commitment.
He makes streaming out to be a chore, The stream is his personal therapist and the money is a bandaid for what he really should be missing in life verses what he complains about.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol - apparently no one was willing to volunteer as tribute and suffer through Josh at Universal Mardi Gras.

Koda Bear is doing all 4 WDW parks. He started at AK, showed the parrots flyover, and rode Na'vi River Journey (because he bought Genie+ and got up at 7 am to start booking lightning lanes). He's going to try to see both MK fireworks and Fantasmic.

Wake up, RTV1. These newbies are running circles around your tired PeopleMover Fireworks PeopleMover routine.
Josh used to have the same enthusiasm about 5 years ago, but then the algorithm gods have been kind to him since the Pandemic and he doesn’t have to work for those live stream views anymore. He’s mainly concerned about his connection and money these days. He’s not fun to watch. There was no way I would watch a night of him at Universal. The brief time I had it on, Jenna was flexing her $60 toy owl that she had on her shoulder, letting us know that it sells out fast! 🙄. I don’t even think Nita watched. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I saw they were at Uni last night and turned it on briefly, heard Josh's voice, I immediately turned it off lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he makes candles next, I'll eat my hat.
Oh, I can see Stef onboard with that idea! What scents would they be? Chocolate Chip, Coke, Dollar Bill, Limited Edition: Grifter's Paradise?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well, well, well. Look who came out to play.
OMG, Josh is once again stealing content. That's not his work, that's work that a team of people have been spending YEARS on with virtual modeling, a few folks are paid, but for most its a labor of passion.

Josh looks at it and says "Yeah, that's good to churn a few bucks for myself off of".

F Him.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.