ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope, just gotta keep up with Ron. :LOL:
What a 🤡 !
Wow, he really does play that game, doesn't he?
A cheeta can't change it's spots. For YEARS we've seen josh doesn't care about his kid or wife, only grifting, then suddenly he's taking a night off to be with Liam? Nope. Can't convince me he's changed.
---
Did Steph finally put her foot down?
This is very possible too. After that wreck of a home stream when he let us in to see what state the household was in I'm sure Steph got upset with him and all his BS.

Reactions: 6
Josh is taking a Friday off because he has to take the night off. Is it Liam's birthday? Does Stef have plans and told Josh he's staying home? School commitment? I agree with @Love_the_kitz , he isn't choosing Liam over streaming voluntarily

But isn't it just a little ironic that Ron had a stream with his son last weekend celebrating his kids bday in the parks and now Josh is spending time for Liams bday, actually surprises me that he isn't trying to do a Liam's bday stream of his own and grift away.

Reactions: 5
Josh is actually skipping a Friday Night Live to spend time with his son???

Is the world ending? Did Steph finally put her foot down?

I’m shook! 😂
Hear me out... could be a baking cookies with Coca-cola evening at the old Nelson house.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mom is flexing, wearing her new Figment backpack AND Lug Orange Bird Crossbody at the same time.

• Sick
Goo's stream with him pulling coins of places to go/things to do out of a hat is a billion times better than listening to Jenna's cheap/fake laugh and witnessing her childish antics.

Goo is 23 and acts 10 years older than Jenna (at 42?) behaves.

• Heart
Who is this guy giving his 10k medal to Jenna. And why did she accept it? What in the heck?

sorry, haven't watched Friday night lives for a long time? Is that the long lost brother 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
NOOO - I'm not watching (yet), but is that the same guy who forced his half marathon medal on Josh the other night?!? I also did not watch the that, but that would make sense.

Did Jenna mention her upcoming half marathon? Is she still doing that, or has she already bailed?

Love that Josh gets the half marathon medal, while Jenna only gets the 10k. I'm sure that will only add to her inferiority complex.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
NOOO - I'm not watching (yet), but is that the same guy who forced his half marathon medal on Josh the other night?!? I also did not watch the that, but that would make sense.

Did Jenna mention her upcoming half marathon? Is she still doing that, or has she already bailed?

Love that Josh gets the half marathon medal, while Jenna only gets the 10k. I'm sure that will only add to her inferiority complex.
Yes, same guy. He's nuts.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I turned it off and missed Medal Man so I had to go back to see it. It was Medal Man's Anniversary and he and his wife spent it hunting down Jenna to give her a medal (Chip and Dale). He mentioned wanting to give gifts like "cash or PayPal", but thought the medal was original. I'm sure Josh appreciates his creativity. :D He then enthusiastically says, "Let's stroll!" You can't make this tit up.

• Haha
Did Nita superchat $100-$500 to Jenna tonight, or is something she does only for Josh? ;) 😘

• Haha
Everyone should be encouraged to drape medals around the necks of Josh and Jenna on every stream, especially in the place of superchats. I enjoy the image of them walking around the parks weighed down by them all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IMG_6478.jpeg

Nina better get her Superchat fingers ready! Boy Toy Josh is back to grifting.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.