ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He'll definitely mention that he took the night off "for Liam" and the stans in chat will be praising him for being a great dad for putting his son first. In reality: Stef told him he was going to whatever event was at school

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Josh just was talking to high school band girls & he muted it, then came back to say he had to mute to tell them what school his kid goes to.

I know it was nothing but kinda made me cringe some.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Josh just was talking to high school band girls & he muted it, then came back to say he had to mute to tell them what school his kid goes to.

I was going to respond that he was probably chatting them up like some old perv, but the reality is more like he was boring them with some old man electronics tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh gross. I’m on the PeopleMover abd Josh is in line. Imma gonna to cough on everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh gross. I’m on the PeopleMover abd Josh is in line. Imma gonna to cough on everything.
Dig in your bag, come up with a shoestring, chew some gum and stick a penny to it!
Then present it to Josh on your way out as an award for being the best at what he does, left open to interpretation.
:D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Dig in your bag, come up with a shoestring, chew some gum and stick a penny to it!
Then present it to Josh on your way out as an award for being the best at what he does, left open to interpretation.
:D
Dammit! About 10 minutes too late.

The best I could do was a mean mug to the camera.

• Haha
Dammit! About 10 minutes too late.

The best I could do was a mean mug to the camera.
I turned it on in hopes that you'd catch up with him and trip him up (kidding, wasn't thinking you would), but instead was treated to the faces of the gullible. A lady who not only paid josh to do nothing other than to pass her name along to a real estate broker and she was singing praises to him as though he actually did something.

You have allllllll night to catch up with him should you accept this mission. (I wouldn't.)

He said he had a really awful week (boo hoo) but he's in the MK now so he's better. So, apparently that time with Liam didn't make it to the list of good things to happen this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So, apparently that time with Liam didn't make it to the list of good things to happen this week.
Right? He mentioned the band, that he doesn't direct anymore, doing well at some competition as the highlight of the week. Being with Liam at the school carnival was just more time at work for him.

• Angry
  • Sad
Right? He mentioned the band, that he doesn't direct anymore, doing well at some competition as the highlight of the week. Being with Liam at the school carnival was just more time at work for him.
Guess nobody gave him a medal at the school carnival.

• Haha

All he had to do was keep the sound up and say "sorry but I don't disclose what school my child attends." Would have made it way less cringy.

• Haha
All he had to do was keep the sound up and say "sorry but I don't disclose what school my child attends." Would have made it way less cringy.
It's really not a secret. Everyone knows Josh's full name, where he works and that his kid goes to school there with him.
It's not hard to look up anything if you spread the info about on your own. :rolleyes:
I do understand not announcing it though.

Is he old enough to go to the school where Josh is? I thought he was teaching middle and/or high school kids.

Is he old enough to go to the school where Josh is? I thought he was teaching middle and/or high school kids.
There are multiple buildings on the campus for the different age groups.
I thought at the end of last year he was moved to working away from the students. He called it a promotion, I call it mitigation and disaster prevention.

• Haha
It's really not a secret. Everyone knows Josh's full name, where he works and that his kid goes to school there with him.
It's not hard to look up anything if you spread the info about on your own. :rolleyes:
I do understand not announcing it though.
Yes, I know and understand this. I was just saying, muting it made it extremely cringy and there were other things he could say or do that would make it less so.

Yes, I know and understand this. I was just saying, muting it made it extremely cringy and there were other things he could say or do that would make it less so.
:D Yes, I never doubted you knew. I was stating it as I don't think Josh is aware he has his private information blasted out on the internet.

He should take some time to clean it up.
It's bad enough that in the state of Florida real estate loans are listed with easy access by the public. I've not gone there to search for him, but I'm sure he's there - I am as I owned DVC with a loan at one point, it's marked paid off, but still there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Josh stated that he has filled in at the Elementary level and taught Liam's class before., but he prefers the older kids because they get his "humor". I guess he is referring to his hehheheh laughing because Josh has zero sense of humor from my vantage point.

The whole atmosphere here is really weird tonight. And it’s not even a full moon; just full assholes like Josh.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
It's been a long time since I last watched Josh's stream - I forgot how often he uses "I" when he talks.

So I missed the bit about the band competition and win this week - he was NOT conducting?
If he wasn't part of the event then why was he going on and on about how great it is when he conducts? Was that the narcissist in him trying to claim/redirect the focus of the victory he had nothing to do with?

Last edited:
This man is complaining about the line at Haunted Mansion close to park close. Talking about how lightning lanes are expensive & he has to 'watch the money' he spends, so he doesn't do LL often.

Bro got a $500 superchat this week.

And then he goes on to say how that is $$$ is used elsewhere like medical bills.

I buy none of it. Evidently I hear old tech is sometimes expensive.

• Angry
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.