ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Josh trying to fit into a size “large.” I’ve seen you in person sir, large is pushing it.

View attachment 2776741

And Mom, “Oh XXL, that’s way too big! Hehe.” So when we talk about Jenna and potential body images issues. We know where it comes from.
For sure she's the source of their insecurities, although Jenna was harmed by her attitude more than Josh just by being a female and more stress put on how we're to appear. Mom Nelson comes from the Twiggy generation and I'm sure she subscribed to "the thinner the better" screwed up mentality that even Dame herself outgrew, but seems Mom Nelson is stuck with calling out tiny sizes and eating partial servings. I'd hate to know what she's thinking in her head when encountering anyone struggling with their weight.

Saw a side by side profile of Josh standing with his dad over a year back. It was clear Josh inherited his dad's structure, but while Dad Nelson is on the too-thin side, Josh is leaning in the opposite direction.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, my eyes were opened when Mom said that a child's Halloween nightgown could pass as an appropirate shirt for Jenna, even going as far as saying the child's XL was too big.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
I can't remember, was it said on here somewhere that he doesn't do his own yard work? Because I'm watching Josh right now & it's the 2nd time lately he has mentioned doing yard work.

Reactions: 2
Yeah, my eyes were opened when Mom said that a child's Halloween nightgown could pass as an appropirate shirt for Jenna, even going as far as saying the child's XL was too big.
Sounds like Mom needs to be added into the therapy sessions. This whole family is messed up.

Reactions: 6
Josh trying to fit into a size “large.” I’ve seen you in person sir, large is pushing it.
That night when the adoring gentleman Stan at Epcot bought him a shirt, he said he could fit into Medium, but prefers Large.

• Haha
I can't remember, was it said on here somewhere that he doesn't do his own yard work? Because I'm watching Josh right now & it's the 2nd time lately he has mentioned doing yard work.
Yes it was talked about here in the past.

Can't wait to watch and see him not make it in time for the 2nd fireworks show LOL!
Koda Bear is doing the dash, too. But he said he's leaving before the end of the finale to get a head start on the crowds. Josh could no more leave before the end of the fireworks than he could skip a ride on the People Mover.

Reactions: 1
On today's wild and crazy Jenna and Dale's Adventures, we make some bland fish and try mystery snacks. Also, Jenna visits a friend's young daughter's bedroom to look at all her cool Hello Kitty and Stitch toys, oh wait sorry, this is Jenna's room.
Screenshot 2024-02-25 at 10.40.36 AM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
On today's wild and crazy Jenna and Dale's Adventures, we make some bland fish and try mystery snacks. Also, Jenna visits a friend's young daughter's bedroom to look at all her cool Hello Kitty and Stitch toys, oh wait sorry, this is Jenna's room.
View attachment 2779534
My stomach dropped when I realized this is just two cubbie holes in an entire room of this stuff. It's overwhelming. At least she's keeping it in that one room, for now.

I feel bad for Jenna, she has no idea where to focus her thoughts and emotions.
I feel bad for Dale as he doesn't want to hurt his wife, but this needs to be reigned in.

Maybe she can pack some of this up and send it to a charity or a home that has displaced children and parents (usually women escaping an abusive situation). It might make her feel good to know actual children will be playing with the items she likes and they're not just on display.

Last edited:
Also, Jenna visits a friend's young daughter's bedroom to look at all her cool Hello Kitty and Stitch toys, oh wait sorry, this is Jenna's room.
View attachment 2779534
Ok, playing devils advocate (but I could totally be wrong) but I can imagine if she says she likes something, people send it to her or buy it for her as a gift.

Now, that is probably not the case but just a thought.

You may be right @Jas5q, some of that might be gifted.

Awhile back she mentioned she got into nuiMOs as they're small and easier to buy. I remember being tempted at the time to ask her if it was because she was running out of space, or was looking to hide the items purchased from Dale. :ROFLMAO:

Ok, playing devils advocate (but I could totally be wrong) but I can imagine if she says she likes something, people send it to her or buy it for her as a gift.
I thought perhaps the mystery junk company was sponsoring her or sending her free stuff to show. I actually hope they do contact her for a partnership on the Jenna and Dale channel because it would bother Josh. :ROFLMAO: In the meantime, I'm sure she won't turn down any gifts from Hoppers that come in the mail. However, she will still happily spend her money on them. She even asked Dale to buy her some for Valentine's Day.

I imagine Ivonne bought some of that childish crap for her. Just like the "Stitchie" pins that Jenna whined about wanting. She knows if she whines and begs long enough, Ivonne will buy it for her. She's so manipulative!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.