ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A real insufferable afternoon of streamers. Ear to Ear Debt showing themselves stuffing their faces, Yoda Bear the Exploder is a Ron on the Blow mimic, That Crazy Dizzy Lady in her usually non-stop talk-a-thon, and Ron on the Blow needs no description.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A real insufferable afternoon of streamers. Ear to Ear Debt showing themselves stuffing their faces, Yoda Bear the Exploder is a Ron on the Blow mimic, That Crazy Dizzy Lady in her usually non-stop talk-a-thon, and Ron on the Blow needs no description.
I know, it's gotten really bad for options out there.
To keep the office feeling alive I've been putting on old streams that I had enjoyed in the past, mostly Jeff (Dis Our Dream) in Animal Kingdom.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Jeff seems like he may be an actual normal human, but I no longer 100% trust any of them not to become absolute face-stuffing, hard-grifting assholes.

I've resorted to giving up EVEN hate watching. Options are that bad LOL

Reactions: 7
Jeff seems like he may be an actual normal human, but I no longer 100% trust any of them not to become absolute face-stuffing, hard-grifting assholes.
Absolutely true. Even Jeff who never begs or brags can turn.

He claims he streams simply because he would be in Disney World anyway and wants to open up the experience to anyone who wants to watch.
Now that's not enough for me...

He and his wife Angie adopted and raised a daughter from another country, and they keep her in touch with her mom.
Add to that, every Christmas they sponsor a family who is hard up for money and Jeff and Angie take care of buying all their gifts for them.

He and Angie are good folk. So of them all I'll stick with Jeff.

But, yes, to your point he is out there on a schedule and almost never misses his Thursday/Saturday/Sunday streams. He and Angie have a plan for the channel... I'm just not sure what that plan is yet. I'll never let go of that hint of skepticism even toward him as I've seen how quickly someone can go from fun and relatable to grifting beggar.

Last edited:
All these live streamers are just at soap opera level of stupidity. I can’t take any of them seriously, but I can’t look away from the train wreck either.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All these live streamers are just at soap opera level of stupidity. I can’t take any of them seriously, but I can’t look away from the train wreck either.
The one live streamer who stands out the most for me, the one who we saw actually painting himself into a corner as a crying beggar is Josh. With him we actually witnessed the devolution of someone from a regular person to a Disney roach with advertising cue cards..

Last edited:
I hate to talk about politics and personal matters, but I do think with for the channel and how Jenna's been open about her fertility issues to bw moving rather interesting. I had MSNBC on, and they mentioned the Alabama Supreme Court ruling that embryos are children. The guest that had was talking about how there has been a request in Florida to consider the Alabama ruling when they determine if they will allow abortion rights on the ballot. There is also a bill in the Florida legislature (HB 651 and SB 476) that would allow for one to recover damages for the wrongful death of fetuses at any stage of development in the womb, even if the fetus wouldn’t have been able to survive outside of the womb.

The interesting part for Jenna and one where she would likely leave the state is if it is enacted, if she were to continue IVF treatments. I think it's safe to say that you can surely expect a repeat of the University of Alabama at Birmingham who ultimately have suspended its IVF treatments to consider the legal ramifications. To quote their spokesperson to NBC News, "We are saddened that this will impact our patients’ attempt to have a baby through IVF, but we must evaluate the potential that our patients and our physicians could be prosecuted criminally or face punitive damages for following the standard of care for IVF treatments," Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
---

View attachment 2772364
As someone who has struggled with fertility, I understand trying this way

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Has he even considered seeing a physician? Coughing for this many weeks in a row is not normal lung function.

Has he even considered seeing a physician? Coughing for this many weeks in a row is not normal lung function.
According to Josh “I’m still waiting for my lungs to heal a bit so I still have a tiny little cough but mostly, it’s gone”.
What does waiting for my lungs to heal actually mean Nelson?

Let’s explore:
You’re sick a little.
May be sick, maybe not.
Lungs are taking longer than I thought, don’t know why.
The herbs are not working as planned.

WTH is wrong with him.

Reactions: 6
And then he gets caught in a downpour. Because when you’re sick, you totally want to be in the cold rain.
---
Josh trying to fit into a size “large.” I’ve seen you in person sir, large is pushing it.

IMG_5260.gif

And Mom, “Oh XXL, that’s way too big! Hehe.” So when we talk about Jenna and potential body images issues. We know where it comes from.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Isn't Jenna doing the Princess 10k? Or is that springtime surprise weekend? Just asking since she is home sick from the stream...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.