ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2767396
ah yes, words to live by.
Consistency
Momentum
Abundance

Consistency yielding momentum is an age old concept. (Seems as though someone watched a motivational TED Talk in the last few months.) The curious thing is the word "Abundance" is written as the last item. It's possible that the speaker made a point of stating that the first two would yield the last, but usually Abundance refers to the subject matter to learn or utilize, that there is no "end" to what can be achieved, which in this case would circle back to the start, to just keep going.

Does that look like Josh's handwriting or Stephs? It could be that she's trying to produce more for the homes channel.

Interesting that she/he needs those words written and in front of them. You either are or are not consistent. You don't need reminders for that. I feel like Josh has consistency down, it's Steph that struggles with it.

Last edited:
I've had some streams on from the parks but no Joshy so far....how is he not there? It is a holiday & all...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Consistency
Momentum
Abundance

Consistency yielding momentum is an age old concept. (Seems as though someone watched a motivational TED Talk in the last few months.) The curious thing is the word "Abundance" is written as the last item. It's possible that the speaker made a point of stating that the first two would yield the last, but usually Abundance refers to the subject matter to learn or utilize, that there is no "end" to what can be achieved, which in this case would circle back to the start, to just keep going.

Does that look like Josh's handwriting or Stephs? It could be that she's trying to produce more for the homes channel.

Interesting that she/he needs those words written and in front of them. You either are or are not consistent. You don't need reminders for that. I feel like Josh has consistency down, it's Steph that struggles with it.
I’m imagining that Josh has the handwriting of a serial killer, so I’m going with Stef.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The consistency of coughing and abundance of throat clearing, shows his illness still has momentum going into another week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
OMGoodness, the coughing and throat clearing today...
... but it's not contagious.
Said all Disney World streamers, ever.

Disney could fix these problem children by simply setting up a list of those who are permitted to stream and forcing them to do a check in immediately prior to entering Disney owned property. It would be akin to when we'd visit elders at senior living or a hospital: Have them signing in and attesting to the fact that they have not been ill which includes a persistent cough OR fever. Should they be found to be lying revoke their streaming privileges. Should they break this, trespass their asses.

Wouldn't take much to set up or monitor. Hardest part would be dealing with all the streamers whining about being kicked out.

Reactions: 8
Jk.
They're starting at 4:30.
Although he claimed he wasn't sure whether or not he would stream today, he later admitted he's premiering another tech video tonight so OF COURSE he knew he was going to stream. He'd never miss out trying to capitalize on that lead-in.
---
He also said he had to do some yard work today. Then added "yes I actually did yard work!" Hi Josh!

• Haha
Apparently on February 17th, Jenna and Dale went out to dinner with the Meyers and Jenna thought it was St. Patrick's Day. Dale wore green and was confused why nobody else was. I cannot imagine both people in the relationship being that out of touch with reality. I thought it was a joke, but heard Jenna bring it up again on one of her live streams last week. That's just wild to me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Apparently on February 17th, Jenna and Dale went out to dinner with the Meyers and Jenna thought it was St. Patrick's Day. Dale wore green and was confused why nobody else was. I cannot imagine both people in the relationship being that out of touch with reality. I thought it was a joke, but heard Jenna bring it up again on one of her live streams last week. That's just wild to me.
lol nah they aint that dumb. r they? lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine not knowing what freaking month it is? Christ get a job.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Having said that, they might want to reconsider postings like this (from Dale's IG about the Windermere Wine and Dine event) especially after visiting the MAGA flea market in Daytona Beach:
I hate to talk about politics and personal matters, but I do think with for the channel and how Jenna's been open about her fertility issues to bw moving rather interesting. I had MSNBC on, and they mentioned the Alabama Supreme Court ruling that embryos are children. The guest that had was talking about how there has been a request in Florida to consider the Alabama ruling when they determine if they will allow abortion rights on the ballot. There is also a bill in the Florida legislature (HB 651 and SB 476) that would allow for one to recover damages for the wrongful death of fetuses at any stage of development in the womb, even if the fetus wouldn’t have been able to survive outside of the womb.

The interesting part for Jenna and one where she would likely leave the state is if it is enacted, if she were to continue IVF treatments. I think it's safe to say that you can surely expect a repeat of the University of Alabama at Birmingham who ultimately have suspended its IVF treatments to consider the legal ramifications. To quote their spokesperson to NBC News, "We are saddened that this will impact our patients’ attempt to have a baby through IVF, but we must evaluate the potential that our patients and our physicians could be prosecuted criminally or face punitive damages for following the standard of care for IVF treatments," Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
---
February 29 is really going to duck them up.
1708570447473.png

Reactions: 3
Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
I'm not going to get into the politics of this. I have definite thoughts, but will keep them to myself.

I struggled with fertility issues when trying to conceive our first-born. We were 1 month away from IVF when I finally got pregnant after 10 months of medical "help". My husband and I discussed adoption many times. I didn't care if I gave birth to a child, I just wanted to be a mom. I, too, have wondered why Jenna and Dale made their choices. (Part of me also wonders if Jenna is mature enough to parent a child.)

Reactions: 4
Part of me also wonders, knowing how Jenna's been wanting a child why they have never gone down the surrogacy route, or hell even adopted a child.
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that Jenna and Dale did try to adopt, but they went with someone sketchy who basically stole their money and left them without a child. After that Jenna didn't trust anyone to be there to help and not take advantage of them.

I did not hear the story, but know it's out there as told by them.

I wonder, had she had a child adoptive or otherwise and that child were now about Liam's age, would she be better for it? Would Josh be present for his kid more knowing he was in competition with his sister to be the better parent? ... There are so many questions that we will never know the answers to.

Last edited:
I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) that Jenna and Dale did try to adopt, but they went with someone sketchy who basically stole their money and left them without a child. After that Jenna didn't trust anyone to be there to help and not take advantage of them.
Yes, I think it happened twice to them. I haven’t watched the explanation since she put it out there so I am foggy on the exact details. As someone who suffered a string of miscarriages before being able to carry a child to term, that video put me on her side and I felt for her. Still do. However, you will not find true happiness in Mystery Box toys and Stitchie merch. Some people use Disney as a coping mechanism, which is fine because your happy Disney feelings can help you in other parts of your life. Jenna seems to use Disney as a defense mechanism, which is leading to regression. I went through therapy after my own fertility trauma and it helped so much. I hope Jenna has/had someone to really examine her feelings with.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.