ResortTV1 #10 Go away. You're selfish.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We're Zooming it in tonight.
View attachment 2764313
That thumbnail picture is Tokyo Disneyland not Disney World. You’d think he’d know the difference?? And considering I don’t think he’s been to Tokyo he took someone else’s picture for the thumbnail. He goes to the parks at least three times a week, take your own thumbnail picture grifter. 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Holy tit! Just every space is filled with junk. I’m having a panic attack looking at it.
It's a lot and probably growing daily. Josh needs to get his act together and freaking be there for his wife. Shut OFF the channel for awhile, maybe let Jenna take over for a couple of months, and just be present and helpful to Steph.

Reactions: 9
It's a lot and probably growing daily. Josh needs to get his act together and freaking be there for his wife. Shut OFF the channel for awhile, maybe let Jenna take over for a couple of months, and just be present and helpful to Steph.
That will never happen. Josh cares about Josh.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
He just showed Wishes on his stream and he didn't edit it correctly b/c it showed that the video of the fireworks he showed actually belonged to DarthVader92. I hope he got permission, otherwise I hope Vader finds out and Copyrights the tit out of him with YT.

Reactions: 10
Nita, if you have too much money, let me send you my bank details. I'll at least do something good with it.
---
Nita's been drinking again.
If it wasn't so much money, I'd think it was one of us pranking him. I remember waking up the night after a pub crawl with a slamming headache and wondering where my $50 went (on beer, as it always turned out). Her mornings-after must be a million times worse.

Nita’s family really needs to do a welfare check on her 😳. Josh is going to sleep well in his bed in his computer room with visions of dollar signs dancing in his dreams

So, Josh claims he splits the money that comes in with Jenna. Do we think Nita's $274.45 (accounting for the 45% apple and youtube taxes) will be split with her?

Doubt it.

Reactions: 7
Could Josh, if he wanted turn off the superchat option for certain people who don't seem to be making the best financial choices? Or at least put a cap on the total anyone can give per stream? I know this will never be anything Josh considers, but I would feel so terrible if someone sent me hundreds of dollars for sitting on my arse at home showing what amounts to old home movies.

Reactions: 7
That thumbnail picture is Tokyo Disneyland not Disney World. You’d think he’d know the difference?? And considering I don’t think he’s been to Tokyo he took someone else’s picture for the thumbnail. He goes to the parks at least three times a week, take your own thumbnail picture grifter. 🙄
Ah, but you forget how important Josh Nelson is. Disney sends him professional pics to use because he is MEdia. He brags about it often.
Nita, if you have too much money, let me send you my bank details. I'll at least do something good with it.
Since she puts her entire name out on Youtube, I can confirm that she has way too much money on her hands and I do hope someone in her family makes sure she is giving money to actual charities. Her family founded Miami, name on buildings, the whole thing. She invited Jenna to Golden Oak. Usually the people throwing money at Josh can’t make it to the parks often. Nita actually lives in the parks.

• Wow
Ah, but you forget how important Josh Nelson is. Disney sends him professional pics to use because he is MEdia. He brags about it often.
Ah yes, he brags about having been invited to... ummm... help me out... 2 little preview events? That's just Disney tossing a bone at social lmedia people trying to make them kiss up for more. *Case in point: That DHS party that failed spectacularly in the eyes of 95% of the attendees, but Josh stood his ground on it being amazing. :ROFLMAO:

What I don't get is why would he brag about having access to the video and images Disney produces? The Disney media website/database with promo material, videos and images is open to anyone who wants to join up, we simply agree to use the material appropriately. It has all the newest releases there and even some vintage stuff if you know how to access it, which I don't think Josh has a clue how to do otherwise he'd have "borrowed" those videos and posted them on his own channel.

Since she puts her entire name out on Youtube, I can confirm that she has way too much money on her hands and I do hope someone in her family makes sure she is giving money to actual charities. Her family founded Miami, name on buildings, the whole thing. She invited Jenna to Golden Oak. Usually the people throwing money at Josh can’t make it to the parks often. Nita actually lives in the parks.
Josh has a sugar Mama. :ROFLMAO:
Maybe if Steph leaves him he'll be open to make his moves on her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm still trying to process the name of the cat from the donation.... Kitty MooMoo Zip pity doo dah...
Picard.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.